Let the Loving Begin

By babyblu96

This is the second book to The Game of Love so don't read unless you have read the first one. Now that I have... More

Let the Loving Begin
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Eleven Reload
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty

2.4K 130 12
By babyblu96

I woke up feeling amazing as I realized I was wrapped up in Kameron's arms. It had been so long since that had happened and I was savoring every minute of it. He was snoring and I laughed as I took a picture of him with his mouth open. I gently traced his tattoos. He had so many now and it was a major turn on. I guess I woke him up cause his eyes started blinking open. "Damn I like waking up to you."

"If I wasn't so sore I would show how much I like waking up to you to."

"Daddy put in work," he said thrusting his hips up. I laughed so hard I almost fell off the bed. Kameron grabbed me pulling me into him. "What we doing today?"

"Well, I got to go to work. I gotta start my training but you can take a shower and I will pick you up tonight."

"What we doing tonight?"

"I'm taking you to dinner," he said getting up and going into the bathroom. Soon he came back out with a towel around him and everything in me came to life again. I had been away from him for far too long and I wasn't going to let him go this time. Being away from him not being able to touch him or waking up to him was hell and I wasn't fin to go through it again. "Go take a shower and stop watching me," he said putting on his boxers. I blushed and went to take a shower.

Soon as the water hit me my body relaxed. I felt like I was finally able to breath and enjoy life again. I felt like for once I could keep my head below water and stop myself from drowning. I would never tell myself I wasn't okay or even let myself think everything was wrong because I knew if I did I wouldn't be able to come back.

I got of the shower and dried myself off and wrapped a towel around my body. When I walked out of the bathroom Kameron was dressed in his chief clothes and I just laughed. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing chief," I said sitting on the bed. "Whatever now listen I still have some of your clothes they are in a box marked with your name. I will pick you up from I'm guessing Kelsey's since you tell her everything at six." I nodded and taking everything in he just said. "So what should I wear to this dinner?"

"I have never told you how to dress and I'm not fin to start now Ariel. You always look sexy as hell anything you wear." I instantly blushed at his words. "You need to go before I pounce on you." He laughed and walked over to me. "I will see you tonight," he said kissing me softly on the lips. "Have a good first day."

"Thanks baby." And with that he grabbed his phone and wallet and was out the door. After a while of thinking I got up and went to find the box with my name. He had so many boxes I could barely move. After moving box after box I finally found one with my name and sighed. Shit I was tired I felt like I owned a moving company. I opened the box and sure enough there were some of my clothes. As I took out the clothes a box fell out of them. I looked at the box and I knew it wasn't mine. Kameron must've put it in here by mistake. I bent down to open the box and almost cried. It was pictures of me and Kameron when I was pregnant and the ultrasound. He said he was taking pictures so that we could show our baby girl just how special she was to us. He was so happy to be having his first born he almost died from excitement. I could tell he had been crying over them form the stains; I just wished he told me how he felt rather pushing me away. I put the pictures back in the box and grabbed a teal maxi dress and matching sandals and headed back to the bedroom. I quickly got dressed and headed out making sure I left everything the way it was supposed to be.

I stopped at IHOP and grabbed some pancakes, vegetable omelet, hash browns, bacon and sausage, and French toast before heading to Kelsey's house. I knew she would be hungry since it was still early. I didn't bother knocking on the door since I didn't see Biggy car in the drive. Soon as I stepped in Kelsey jumped on me. "Damn Kelsey calm the fuck down!"

"Where have you been?! I tried calling and even texted you."

"Sorry my phone was off," I said shrugging and headed to the kitchen to put the food down. "I'm here now so tell me why you acting like you gone crazy."

"Why was your phone off your phone is never off."

"I was busy."

"Don't tell me you was with Collin ass. I thought you dumped him."

"I wasn't with Collin."

"Then who?"

"None of your damn business." I mean I was going to tell her anyway but damn give me time. "You were with Kameron! I told Richard you were going to go find him after he told you that."

"Whatever what did you have to tell me."

"Well, I'm two months pregnant." I looked at her to see if she was serious and she was. "Does Big know?"

"Not yet I wanted to tell you first?"

"Why, I didn't get you pregnant?"

"I wanted to make sure you were okay with it." Her happy mood was gone and now she was nervous. I didn't know why she would be nervous I was happy for her, she deserved it. "I mean now that Demetri is dead and everything I just thought you would..."

"Kelsey I would never stand in the way of your happiness and neither would Demetri. He would be happy that you are moving on and are happy. All Demetri ever wanted for you was happiness. I am so happy for you that yo get to have your second chance," I said hugging her. I really was happy for her and I couldn't wait for the baby to get here. "So you are not mad?"

"Hell no! I'm happy, we gotta go shopping and shit!"

"Well, first I'm finna dig into this food cause a nigga hungry." We sat on the couch eating thinking of baby names and laughing at them. It had been so long since we were able to actually be normal and it was refreshing. "So what happened at Kameron's?" I knew she wasn't done with the subject. "We had sex."

"What! So ya'll are back together?"

"No, it just happened and it was amazing. I missed him so much."

"Do you want to get back together?" I really didn't know the answer to that question. We never talked about it but I didn't know if he had really changed. Sure I knew I loved him but could I risk being heartbroken again by him. I loved him too much to be hurt by him twice. "We haven't really talked about it," was the only thing I could say. "I didn't ask that. I asked do you want to get back together with him?" I really hated when she did this to me. She just knew how to make me say things I didn't want to say out loud. "Honestly I do but I just don't want to get hurt again Kelsey, I can't not by him."

"Tell him that but you can't pass up a chance to be happy again. He is your one true love don't let that go especially with everything he is doing to prove to you that he has changed." I nodded deciding she was right. "Well, I have another problem."

"What," she asked taking my French toast. "He is taking me out for dinner tonight and I need your help getting ready."

"Girl when I get through murdering this food we will hit the stores and get your fine ass looking bad as hell," she said stuffing her face. I couldn't with her right now.

Once Kelsey was done stuffing her face we drove to the mall and of course she went crazy. She pulled me into every damn store and I was beyond over it. I just decided to find something in my closet and be done. "Come on Air let's go to this one last store please," she said dragging me into a store called Fashion House. I had to admit this place had some gorgeous clothes. "Look!" Kelsey now had a black long sleeved sequenced dress. It was beautiful. "Go try it on," she said pushing me to the fitting room. I sighed and tried on the dress and it fit my curves very tightly and stopped mid-thigh. It looked gorgeous on me and I loved it. I turned around and it had my back out that stopped right at my lower back.

Once I bought the dress Kelsey dragged me into the salon to get my hair done. I actually needed and got the tips of my hair dyed red. I even got my hair cut a little since it was getting too long. By the time we got back to Kelsey's I was tired but of course she wouldn't let me rest. It was four and I really had no time to rest. Kelsey told me to go take a shower and she would getting my outfit together.

When I came out she literally had everything laid out. I think she was more excited about this date then I was. I was nervous as hell. Sure I had been out with Kameron before but this was the new and improved Kameron' the only thing on my mind is that he may not want me anymore. Maybe the old Kameron loved me and the new one wanted nothing to do with me.

I shook the thoughts out of my head and put on my dress. It was getting close to time so I slipped on my shoes that matched the dress with a hint of gold. I recombed my hair, added a little make up, put on my silver diamond studs Kameron gave me. When I looked in the mirror I couldn't believe how good I looked. It seemed like forever since I was able to dress up like this and it felt good.

"You look amazing," a deep voice said scaring me out of my thoughts. When I turned around it was Kameron holding flowers in his hands. He was dressed in black slacks and a red button down and he was actually wearing dress shoes. He had never gotten this dressed of anything we ever did even when we went out. "Well don't you look handsome."

"This is a very special night," he said walking up to me. "I didn't know you were here."

"Kelsey let me in and she told me you were up here so I came."

"So what do you have planned for tonight?"

"Well, you have to wait to see but I would love if you take these flowers I bought just for you." I took the dozen roses and smelled them and loved it. "They smell amazing," I said looking at him smiling. "I'm glad you like them."

"I love them."

"Well, hopefully you will enjoy what I have planned even more," he said taking my hand and leading my out of the house. During the ride we drove in a comfortable silence and I was okay with that. When we came to a stop I didn't realize we were back at his place. "I thought we were going to dinner?"

"We are," was all he said before getting out and coming over to my side to let me out. He grabbed my hand and led me in. When we stepped inside the whole place was lit with candles and there was a table set up for two. Rose peddles lay all around the place and soft music played. I couldn't believe my eyes and more and importantly I couldn't believe Kameron did this. "You did this," I asked looking up at him while he studied my face. He nodded trying to see how I felt. I didn't even think I just grabbed him and crashed my lips against his. He didn't react right away but eventually did and took control.

After we were both out of breath we stood and looked at each other. "Should we eat?" I nodded and he led me to the table. He had cooked and prepared our entire dinner all the way to desert. He had made grilled salmon with smoked mashed potatoes along with grilled green beans. The food was beyond delicious. Every bite I took sent me to cloud nine. "I'm glad to see you like the food."

"You reminded me of why I loved letting you cook."

"Well, I am the chef," he said laughing. His laugh bought me back to good times and made me smile. I loved hearing his laugh because it made me feel safe. I mean when Kameron Lincoln laughs then there must be something going right. "What you thinking about," he asked looking at me with those piercing eyes. "About how much I missed us." His whole face changed from happy to guilt. I knew he blamed himself for what happened. "You know it wasn't your fault, right?"

"I don't want to talk about it," he said looking back down dismissing the conversation but I wasn't having it. "You didn't want to talk then either and look what happened to us. Kameron I can't enter this new relationship if you refuse to let me in. you weren't the only one hurting you know."

"Don't you think I that?!" I could tell he had held everything in since it happened but so have I. "Don't you yell at me Kameron. I went through the same hell you went through but I didn't shut you out. No you pushed me away and if you want to keep doing that then fine but I will not stay around to get my heart broken again," I said standing up to leave.

"The only reason I pushed you away was because I thought you blamed me. I thought you blamed me for losing our baby girl and I could bare the hurt I caused you Ariel. Yea I was hurting like hell and I still am but I told myself that showing emotion would be selfish, that I didn't deserve to be sad that I had man up. I never meant to push you away but all the emotions I had started building up and I couldn't take it." I looked back at him and I could see tears running down his face. This was the first time he had ever told me how losing our baby affected him. I walked over to him and sat in his lap. "I didn't blame you Kameron. I just wanted you to hold me Kameron and tell me it was okay. Honestly I thought you were pushing me away because you blamed me."

"Why would I blame you?"

"Because I let Kacey get near me, I didn't have my guard up like I was supposed to."

"Ariel none of this was your fault and I am so sorry I wasn't there for you and I promise I will never push you away again."

"How do I know that?"

"Because this time I know how it feels to not have you in my life. I know how it feels to feel the emptiness inside where you should be. I know that my entire happiness in life is and will always be you. You are what makes my heart skip a beat when you walk in a room and you are what make everything okay when things seem to be at their worse. Ariel you are my one true love and I promise you for as long as you let me I will always be here for you to show and give you all the love you deserve." At the end of his words I was crying. He had never said anything so sweet to me. I leaned and kissed his lips showing him how much his words meant to me. I loved him and I never wanted to let him go, I just hoped he never let me go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 248 29
*** This is book two in a series. YOU MUST READ The Prophecy first*** Ariella's life had changed drastically in the last month. Each day seemed to br...
434 91 23
*WARNING*This is the Second Book. The First Book is Fire and Ice. After Kaleb is kidnapped and brainwashed again and sent to The Fire Palace, Lydia i...
748K 40.5K 30
Sequel to One Night. Continue to follow Aria and Landon through possible love and parenthood while also getting to know their closest friends.
464K 12.2K 51
Turns out "I love you" was all just a game. [ the beginning of this story is very cheesy & cliché; a little cringy too, and it needs major editing! I...