Smash Bros (Discontinued)

By Min-Yoonjis

The Smashers are preparing for the tournament that lays ahead of them doing everything in their power to get... More

Author's Note :D
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
AMIIBO

I'm sorry

338 9 8
By Min-Yoonjis

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating recently. It's because of school. They give us so much homework in the 8th grade and I'm starting to struggle with getting it finished. Also, I made an Elise fan account in Instagram and a couple days after I made it, people started insulting the Fire Emblem Instagram community. So I had to deal with that crap too. Once again, I'm sorry and I probably won't update again until I have the time. At this point, in slowly writing some parts so it's slowly coming along. I hope you can all understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 682 34
I wrote this in grade school when I was a small baka child(And also before I changed my username)! That's why it sucks, continue, Smash University is...
10.8K 179 30
Minerva's whole life changed when she finds an unusual boy with wings unconscious on the ground nearby her village. She always thought angels were a...
25.6K 703 21
All seemed to be going well, until Zelda comes face to face with a more pressing issue: being forced to return to Hyrule to become queen. Because a...
3.6K 78 64
Welcome to Super Smash University! A place were only a select few get invited! Here you were learn how to fight and about the many items,weapons, arm...