When Good Turns To Bad

De imaginewritepost

What happens when 3 small town girls go to college in Sydney, Australia and meets 4 frat boys at a party?? ba... Mais

Authors Note
Mia
Ashley
Alexis
Jazlyn
First Day of School
Alex part 2
Meeting the boys
Ashley part 2
Party
Changes
Party with Luke
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
note
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 15 (part 2)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25 part 2
A/N
Another Authors Note
NOTE
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A Note For You
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
END

Stupid Boys

38 5 0
De imaginewritepost

Some of the stuff she buys above ^

Alexis's pov:
"That was pretty harsh," Ashley said as we were walking away.
"Whatever," I say and roll my eyes, "I do what I want I'm punk rock!" Ashley laughs at my statement. "Whatever let's go we have a party to get ready for!" Ashley grabbed my hand saying goodbye to the other girls as we run off.  "I'm going to the mall." I tell Ashley as I grab my car keys. "Bye" she yells and I hop into my car. I park my car and walk into the mall. First stop Hottopic I say to myself.
I get to Hot topic and see some nirvana shirts so I buy some, I also get some short shorts, skirts and crop tops. I decided that I wanted to be a rebel so I died my hair blue and got gauges. As I was walking out of the salon I ran into someone. "What the hell!" I yell at the boys in front of me. "Sorry" one of them said. I looked up to see the same boys I ran into earlier. "Great, that's just great." I said while getting up. "Thanks for helping me up losers." I say sarcastically and roll my eyes. I was just about to walk away when one of them grabbed my arm. "What?!" I say clearly annoyed looking at the boy. He starts to speak: "I'm sorry, my names Calum and I was hopping I could get your number." "I don't care who you are and no you can't have my number who do you think I am?" I say walking away from the idiots who spilled my coffee. 

A/N Hey my loves this is Katie again. Sorry for the short chapter I'm updating on my phone. Comment and show you love please 😘

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.4K 83 31
When 16 Year Old Ashleigh moves to Sydney she meets the 5SOS boys but what happens when her and Calum grow close and then Luke becomes jealous will s...
559 7 50
Yn moves to Sydney, New South Wales. Her brother's job moved them there and Yn got a early birthday surprise from...
841 24 27
Jade has been bullied by 3 boys named Calum,Michael,and Luke ever since 8th grade. She is now a senior in high school and her best friend Ashton has...
3.3K 82 20
Ariana moves to a new school in her hometown, Sydney. She soon finds out her Neighbour goes to the same school and they instantly form a bond, Are th...