Irresistible (Lesbian Story)

PlayNmyCurlz द्वारा

The first year away I had night terrors. I never did tell Smilez what they where about. I would just wake up... अधिक

Intro
BedTime
Late Night Conversation
Tryin'
The Pick Up
Green
Meet n' Piss Off
Treat You Better
Tired
Love Me
Just Kickin' It Part. 1
Just Kickin' It Part. 2
First Day of Class
Up
not a chapter
Dreamin'
Gotta Have Friends
First Meeting
Let Me Fix It
Alone
update????
Ballin'
Ice Cream and a Kiss
Gold Digger
Flirtin'
My Business
Deceit
Let Me be Your Angel
Mornin', Afternoon
Mornin', Afternoon Part 2
Fall Break
Fall Break Part 2
Disagreement
I Wanna Love You
Ridin'
Us Time
Quality Time
Love in this Club
Selfish
Foundations
Deep Secrets
A Little While Longer
Party Time
Party Time 2.0
Code Green
CODE RED
Brand New
Night Off
R&R
Friends
Late Breakfast
Let's Talk
Vibin'
First Words
Jokes
Tease
Still a Tease
Just playing
Look but don't touch
She ain't got Hands
Be Easy
Meet Shameless
Apology
Old Lovers and Friends
Dinner and a Ex
Granny the OG
Fix it
Home Sweet... Fake it
Old Friends and New Enemies
Time to Go
Temper... Temper
December Showers
Together... Forever
Late Night Chit-Chat
Merry Fuckmas
The Truth
My Girl Got a Girlfriend?
4 Hours and Two Lovers
Smokin'
Down Time
Dinner and Elevators
Sex Call....
Damn Can we Cuddle?
No really means Maybe?
Gas Stations and Rain
Amusement Parks and Stalkers
Stalker R Us
Adult Toy Store and More...
Threesome?!
Cum for me
Or Something Like That
Girl Time
Bonding Time
Ditch Day
Crazy Don't Sleep
A VERY Good Night to Die.
Pre Game
Fight Club.
Mama Knows
Strip Club
Plotting
So Long Florida
A New Chapter.
A/n

Take It Easy

1.8K 72 2
PlayNmyCurlz द्वारा

Sweets

Smilez was looking oh so right I swear I wanted her to pull over and just fuck me. I bit down on my bottom lip. She had on some black dress slacks, a dark purple dress shirt with a black tie and a black v neck cardigan sweater on top of it , she even had in some black stud earrings. I looked down at this $195 stainless steel with black face Fossil watch she had bought me. I know I said I liked it but she didn't have to buy it. I looked back her at her as she moved her Jeep with almost no effort at all.

Smilez parked the Jeep and hopped out, when I opened the door Smilez was standing there. I didn't think she could move that fast or maybe I was moving slow. She grabbed my hand and helped me out the Jeep. I caught a wiff of her cologne and bit down on my bottom lip. She smiled at me and placed her arm around my shoulder and I put mines around her waist. We were headed to the line when we heard Drina's loud ass calling us over. As soon as we walked up to them Drina hits Smilez directly on the back of her neck.

" NEXT TIME YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE MY ASS," Drina yelled at Smilez.

"Well. Next time hurry YO short ass up," Smilez was rubbing the back of her neck, and was looking pissed off.

Erica and me was laughing at these too fools. I mean they really going at it. You would of thought they was married or something.

"Aye y'all need to get to the back of the line," This ugly ass version of Foxy Brown said she as she started to snap her neck and point her long ass crusty fingers.

"Don't you need to take you old ugly ass back to the corner and makes some money? You old fake ass coach roach baby having, oh I wear rat piss as perfume, oh dusty he/ she looking ass. Hey Smilez something smells foul man, "Erica said.

Me and Drina was laughing as Smilez was sniffing the air, and turned to Erica.

" Ah, man that's just her..." Smilez said and raised her eyebrow.

" PUSSY!" they both said.

"Damn and I thought it was some fried cat fish," Drina said.

"Shit me too," Some random dude said.

We all started cracking up the lady looked annoyed by their antics. Before that thing could respond the bouncer let us in. As soon as we got in the door Smilez took her ass straight to the bar. I hope she don't get drunk, because when she get drunk she gets argumentative. I looked over to the dance floor to see Drina and Erica was on the dance floor and I mean literally on the dancer floor.

I went off to find Smilez at the bar she was flirting and getting her drink from the bartender. I shook my head and walked over to. I stood next to her and put my arm around her waist. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey baby, what you drinking?" she asked me.

She had an empty glass in front of her and the bartender was bringing her a shot of something.

" A Jager bomb, " I told her.

She took her shot and asked for two Jager bombs. I know it takes a lot for her to get drunk so I wasn't worried about it. She was still pretty sober. I felt her pull me closer to her when the crowed started to push back. It must have been a fight or some shit.

The bartender bought over the two shots and two mixed drinks.

" Here you go Smilez baby," She said.

"Thank you Crissy," Smilez said and nodded.

We took our shots and grabbed our drinks.

"How did you get these drinks?"

" Don't worry about it, I got connections," she said.

I wasn't. I was walking in front of her and she was holding on to my hand, I guess so she wouldn't lose me and nobody would touch me. She always does it. At every house party or club we go to. I felt her stop walking.

"Hey Ace!" I said once I realized why we had stopped moving. I've meet and hung out with Ace a few times. They all are smart dummies. Always had me laughing.

"What's up Sweetz?" she said and gave me a hug.

"Nothing much," I said.

"Oh Vanessa this is my roommate and friend Skyy aka Sweetz," Smilez said.

" Sweetz this is Ace girl Vanessa," She said.

" Nice to meet you," I told her and reached out and shook her hand.

She smiled back at me and shook my hand. She looked a little young but who knows.

"Nice to meet you as well," she said.

"Well my nigga we about to hit this dance floor or find a table," Smilez said and dapped up Ace before we walked off in search for a table.

We found a table that had some seats around it. It was more so of a booth. Smilez let me scoot in first and she followed after me. She placed her drink down on the table and placed her arm around be. I felt her staring at the side of my face for some reason.

" What?" I asked her.

"Nothing I can't look at you?" she said.

" Yeah you can, and you better take it easy on them drinks, " I told her.

" Girl gone with that, " She told me.

" I'm just saying I am not arguing with you tonight," I told her.

" Man whatever, I can control myself, " She said and took another sip.

" Mmmhmm," I said.

" I can, but just not around you," She whispered in my ear.

" You are so nasty," I told her and laughed.

Just as she was gonna same something even nastier Erica and Drina walk over breathing all heavy.

"That's what y'all get for basically fucking all over the floor," Smilez said as she sat her drink back down.

" We did that all ready," Smilez almost choked on her drink.

" I don't wanna know that shit Drina," She said.

I looked at her drink on the table and took it and started sipping on it. She can deal with me. When I'm drunk because I just get sleepy and horny, but mostly sleepy.

" Anyways, why y'all all hugged up and not dancing, this is a club?" Drina asked as she picked up my drink.

" Oh for real? I thought it was a place with loud music," Smilez said.

I felt her put her hand on my knee. I looked at her and she winked at me. I felt her hand start to slowly make its way up my thigh.

"You know what Smilez I'm bea---" right before Drina could finished her statement R. Kelly's Like I Do came on.

" Come on Smilez lets dance I love this song," I told her.

"But I don't wanna,"

She whined, her hand was now rubbing my inner thigh. She need to stop, cause I hope she know we will not be getting freaky in this damn club.

"Imma call momma," I told her.

"Fine but I don't dance," She said, as her thumb grazed my clit. I bit my bottom lip, and she smirked at me.

"Whateva nigga. You are in our dance crew," I mange to tell her. I moved her hand.

I pushed Smilez out the booth and stood up and fixed my dress. As soon as we got on the dance floor I started to pop, drop, shake my body. Smilez just stood there taking everything I was throwing at her. I knew she was enjoying it cause I felt her start to grind back on me. She grabbed me by my waist so I wouldn't fall ova.

I turned around to face her.

" I thought you aint know how to dance. You are keeping up pretty good," I whispered in her ear, seeing as we were on the dance floor and the music is hella loud.

" What you are doing is not dancing, it's more like sexing," She whispered back in my ear.

I bit my bottom lip. She turned me back around and continued grinding on my ass. That shit was feeling good as hell. I aint want it to stop. Man I swear she gonna be mine. Damn she den got me horny as fuck.

" Y'all nasty dancing like y'all about to fuck on the damn floor," Erica said as we came back to the table a little bit out of breath.

" Man. Y' all was worse den us, I asked Sweets were you was and she said.."

" on the floor under Drina's dress, "I finished her statement and we all started laughing.

" Y'all niggas is sick," Drina said.

" Y'all ready to go?" Smilez asked as she looked at her watch.

" Yeah cuz me and Drina got something's we need to do, "Erica said.

" I don't wanna know about it,"

Smilez raised her hands and stopped the little conversation real short. We all left out the club right as DJ Knuckles announce that last song.

Smilez opened the Jeep door for me and I got in. When she got in and started the Jeep up I looked over at the little blue number on the radio that read 4:30.

"What type of music you want to listen to?" She asked me.

I aint feel like any more loud music.

" Something smooth, "

She reached over me and got a cd out the glove compartment.

" Don't tell nobody I got this," She laughed lightly which cause me to smile.

She put the cd in and a nice saxophone jazz melody started to play.

" You listen to jazz?" I asked her.

" Yeah it's relaxing," she said as she pulled out of the parking lot.

You learn something new everyday. The ride back to house was nice. I must have drifted off to sleep, because the next thing I knew I hear Smilez voice telling me to get up. When I woke up I saw Smilez standing there with her hand out waiting for me, I grabbed her hand and she pulled me out of the Jeep and close the door. She held my hand and we walked up to the house. She unlocked the door and let me in. I made my up the stairs and to her room.

I laid down on her bed and sighed I was tired. I heard her close the door. I kicked off my shoes and rolled over on my stomach so she could get in the bed. I didn't feel like putting on my pajams. I was slowly drifting off to sleep, when I felt Smilez lay down on top of me. I felt her kick off her shoes and start to kiss my shoulders up to my neck.

" Move Renae, I'm sleepy, " I told her.

" Oh we on first name bases now Skyy? " She whispered in my ear.

I felt her raise off my body a little bit she placed her hand on my ass and started to rub it in circles. It was really putting me to sleep.

" Yeah we are Renae, and stop yo momma said no funny business, " I told her.

She pushed my dress up and started to kiss me on my neck.

" She sleep," She told me as she bit down on my neck.

I let out a slight moan. She was sucking on my neck hard and fast.

"Stop before you give me a damn hickey," I told her.

She laughed and kept sucking on my neck. I 'm definitely gonna have a mark in the morning. I turned over, causing her to stop sucking on my neck. She was now lying on her side and I was on my back.

One of her hand was on my waist and her other hand was pinned beneath my back. I placed one hand on her arm and I placed the other on the back of my neck. She looked down at me and smirked.

"What?" she asked me.

" Nothing damn I can't look at you now," I said.

"Not when I start to attack yo cat and make them pretty eyes roll to back of your head you can't." she said.

" You are nasty," I told her and laughed.

The truth was I was really nervous and scared about what might happen. I didn't want it to hurt.

"You like it nasty though," She said.

I smiled and kissed her roughly. She kissed me back just as rough, it was like we were battling to gain control of this kiss. I bit down and pulled her bottom lip. I let her lip go and she looked at me. I smirked. She attacked my neck again and managed to get her hand that was pinned under my back around my waist and pulled me up with her on the bed. She took my earlobe in her mouth and sucked on it. I bit my bottom lip and moaned into her ear. She whispered in my ear.

" I want this off now," Before I could say anything I felt my dress being damn near torn off of my body.

All the scared thoughts I had had went away for now.

" Fuck Nae, " I told her.

I like this dress. She laid me down and finished pulling my dress off.

" Skky I'll buy you two more," She told me.

" You better nigga." I told her.

Before I knew it she was on top of me. Rubbing my breast. I was starting to breath heavy, as she took my right breast in her mouth. She started out sucking on it slowly. She would pull back and kiss it, she flicked her tongue across my nipple causing me to moan. I wrapped my legs around her waist. She then pinched my nipple.

" SHIT," I said in a loud whisper.

I really was trying not to wake up her moms and dads. But she didn't give a fuck. She paid the same attention to my left breast as she did the right one.

She kissed me in between my breast all the way down to my navel. Where she dipped her tongue in a couple of times, I gripped the sheets. No wonder she had bitches on her jock for sex. She finally made her way down to vajay. She looked up at me and smirked.

" Yo pussy giving off mad heat baby, " She said.

I bit my bottom lip as I felt her hand rub my pussy. My heart was in my throat and I felt my body start to reject her touches.

" Ooo. and she nice and wet for me, " she said as she came back up and planted kiss on my neck.

I felt her hands run up my thighs and reach the brim of my panties. She pulled them down slowly, and tossed them somewhere. She started to rub my pussy. I jumped and grabbed her arm. She pulled back and looked at me.

"Please be gentle," I told her.

She looked confused and wanted to ask me questions but she didn't.

"I will just relax baby," She told me.

She very slowly ran her fingers up and my clit. I bit down on my bottom lip. It felt much better then my pervious experience with begin touched. I let out a low moan. She kissed me and slowly inserted two of her long fingers inside of me. I tensed up a little bit.

"Relax baby. If you want to stop I will stop," She said.

" No it's fine," I told her.

She took my nipple in her mouth and started to play it. I arched my back and let out a low moan.

" Damn yo shit is tight," She said and begin to speed up. I threw my head back and started to thrust my hips.

" Oh shit, Renae, " I said.

I felt her pull her fingers out. She looked at me and smirked before she stripped down to her boxers and beater. She placed her self down and in-between my legs.

" I can taste right?" She asked me.

I bit down on my bottom lip and shook my head yes. She smirked and licked her lips.

"Merci" she said thank you.

I knew she could speak French. I smiled

"Votre Bienvenue," I said.

She looked up at me and smirked. I had to say your welcome

Her head then went down between my legs. I jumped a little bit when I felt her tongue against my clit I licked my lips and let out a low moan. I grabbed the back of her neck. She flicked her tongue faster against my clit. I bit down on my bottom lip as soon as hers wrapped themselves around my clit. I grabbed onto the bed sheet.

" You trying to drown me?" she asked and smirked at me.

I was gonna respond but then she inserted her fingers and started to move her fingers up and down, really fast. She then dove back between my legs her tongue flicked across my clit, and it felt just as fast as her fingers were going up and down inside me.

"Damn baby," I mumbled as I ran my hand through my hair and then down her arm.

My breathing started to get heavy and I felt both my legs start to shake. I have never had this happen before. I was starting to get scared. I grabbed on to her neck and dug my nails into her skin. I could of sworn I felt her mumble shit into my vajay. I felt my walls contract.

" Right there Renae, " I told her. My stomach felt like somebody was pushing on it .

" SHITTT I'M CUMMING, " I yelled out.

I busted hard. Smilez kissed my inner thigh until I started to clam down. My body was shaking. I never had an orgasm. I have came before but it was never anything like that. My body felt like it was on a cloud.

"You gonna get us in trouble, " She told me.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

" I'm just blame it on you, " I told her.

She laughed at me and pulled back the covers on her bed. We got under them I placed my head on her chest and I wrapped my leg around her waist. She placed her hand on my ass.

"Damn. No wonder you got so many people on your jock,"

She laughed and pulled me closer.

"Thank you for begin gentle with me though for real," I told her.

"I will always be gentle with you," She said.

I knew she wanted to ask me but she wasn't she always waited to ask me question she knew I wasn't ready to answer yet.

" I didn't know you can speak French," I told her.

"It's a lot you don't know about me," she said.

"Je voudrais en savoir plus sur vous," I told her.

"It's a lot I would like to know about you too," She said.

" You will," I told her.

"Shit now I gotta break up with Shada, " She said.

I laughed.

" Yeah you do, " I told her, I snuggled up close to her.

" Night sweetie, " She said.

" Night baby," I told her as we both drifted of into dreamland.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5K 104 59
Ava is eighteen and has never been kissed. She goes off to college hoping that some guy will sweep her off her feet. Unfortunately, she finds that...
12.5K 462 23
Two girls. At school they're total opposites. The cheer captain and the loaner geek. But at home, life isn't all as it's seems. And one teacher, and...
14.3K 690 27
A vampire who has given up on love at last have a shot at happiness? Can a woman with secrets of her own embrace, accept, and love the mysterious wom...
629 66 30
"BET! Now leave me alone and don't ever talk to me again!" I say with hot tears running down my face as I slam the car door shut. Kameron walks out t...