My drug *UP FOR REVISIONS*

By Connor4ever

harry isn't an ordinary 18 year old he has a horrible back story which leads him to live by himself while his... More

Bumping into you
catching up
SCHOOL!...not!
weekend at louis
love sick
Some ones in the house
recovery
Clear things up (not an update)
end of the weekend
Something more
Big problem
Mum wasnt there
The dating game 1
Cuts heal hearts.....thats another story
Eat your too skinny
Best birthday ever?
Human
The big plan 1
the big plan 2
halloween
Gone
Back again
Say your just a friend
The big uh oh
Not update
Not update still
Fall
Whats going to happen
Our movie
Im here
How it feels
Strong
Its not my weekend...but its gonna be my year
Finally awake
Are you serious?
'Tis the season
Screwed
Merry birthday, happy christmas
Finally christmas
Nothing is fine
whats going on?
the date 1
the date 2
hormones suck
the aftermath
i just wanna be happy
the after-aftermath
WHAT A GREAT DAY!
silly love songs
Sorry
amnesia
Clear things up....again
One hell of a dinner pt.1
one hell of a dinner pt.2
new story?
secrets
its time
parenting & feelings
authors note
taken away
stressed the f*** out!
adventures of baby sitting
city of love?
happy endings?
baby dont cry
finally!
Prom
epilogue

Make things right

21 0 0
By Connor4ever

Just cause Louis is God
(Harrys p.o.v)
"You guys should really talk Harry" Nathan says and I sit up and look down at him since we were cuddling "why should I be the one to go talk to him? Why can't he come to me?" I say and he sighs sitting up."cause out of the two of you which is the bigger person you or zayn?" He says and I sigh looking down.

"You know I'm right Harry" he says and I look up pouting "you need to do the right thing, be the bigger person and go and talk to zayn Harry, you've been avoiding all of them besides Luke for a week and a half" Nathan says." I just....the things he said really affected me Nathan, I haven't been called things like that since Logan and josh were bulling me, and when they did that I was really sad "I say making eye contact at Nathan.

"I'm not saying what he said was right, but I am saying that the two of you should talk and at least Try to work things out" he says rubbing my back and he pecks my lips." Nathan Harry dinner is done!" Nathan's mum yells and we get up and head down stairs to the dinner table.

I sit in between Frankie and Nathan while his mum serves my plate for me "thank you" I say and she just smiles and we all start to eat. I take a bite of my dinner but that's all, I move the food around with my fork and mess with it but I don't eat anymore, I can't bring myself to do it and I can tell this isn't good.

"Harry are you okay sweetie" Nathan's mum asks and I nod "I guess I'm just not that hungry right now" I say and she just smiles " it's fine dear just wrap it up and eat it later" she says and I nod getting up. I put foil on the plate and place it in the fridge and I walk over to the table "can I be excused?" I ask and she nods and I head upstairs.

I walk into Nathan's bathroom and instantly throw up into the toilet and I groan at the taste in my mouth, I haven't eaten anything really since the big dinner. So basically I'm just throwing up stomach acid and water and that shit burns my throat.

Once I make sure I finished I get up and flush the toilet and brush my teeth, I walk out of the bathroom and lay down on the bed and cuddle under the blankets and smile at the warmth."Harry you okay?" I turn and see Nathan coming in and shutting the door and I nod "yeah I just wasn't really hungry" I say and he sits down next to me.

"You need to talk to them" he says and I groan " if I go and talk to them today will you please just drop it?" I say and he nods and I sigh getting up." Fine, but you need to drop me off" I say putting my shoes on and place a light green flower crown on my head "you're going to go in your pajamas?" He asks and I nod.

"Where did you get this sweater?" He asks and I look down at the 'My Chemical Romance' sweater I'm wearing " it's Louis when he spilt water on my shirt he let me wear this one and I guess I forgot to give it back" I say and he nods and I sigh." Well let's go then" I say and we walk to his car and get in and he starts driving till we show up I front of Louis house and I look over to Nathan.

"Have fun" he says and I roll my eyes but lean over and kiss him and get out and he drives away and I sigh walking up to the front door and ring the door bell. Fizzy Answers the door and smiles and let's me in and I walk over to the living room where everyone is hanging out.

The room goes silent and all eyes go on me "hey everyone" I say and wave and they all say their hi's "so what you doing here?" Zayn asks and Niall slaps his arm."actually I'm here because Nathan convinced me to talk to you guys about the whole situation going on between us" I say and the room stays silent."okay you can start apologizing" zayn says and Niall hits his arm "zayn stop!" He says "it's okay Niall" I say and walk over to zayn and stand in front of him and Niall.

"I'm sorry zayn, I really shouldn't have push you and yelled at you, but imagine it was Liam in that situation, how would you feel?" I say and the smirk on his face turns into a frown." You wouldn't like it zayn, you would've reacted the same way, but I am really sorry about how I handled things" I say.

"I'm sorry I hit you Harry I shouldn't have handled things that way either" he says and I smile a little bit "zayn those names you called me really hurt too zayn" I say. "Harry I didn't mean any of them Harry I was just pissed I'm really sorry about that" zayn says and I give him a small smile.

"I know, but that Doesn't take the pain away" I say and he looks down and I walk back over to the door "Louis, I'm sorry for being rude to you as well, it's just I felt like I was losing the only person I have left" I say and Louis looks down. I sigh and head for the door "Harry wait" I turn and see Louis standing up "why don't you stay for a while?" He asks and I mess with the bracelets on my wrist "uh I-i don't know" I say and he walks over to me and and grabs my hand "oh come on it'll be fun" he says and drags me over to the couch.

I sit in between Calum and Niall and Niall lays his head on my shoulder "I missed you" he says and I smile a little "I missed you too" I say and pat his knee. I look over and see hunter and Louis holding hands "so are you two officially together?" I ask and hunter blushes and shakes his head "we've only been on 2 dates" he mumbles and I nod.

Louis never took us on real dates, whoa who the hell are you, I'm your conscious, uh okay, now back to Louis he never took you once all dates, i don't care, yeah you do, do not.

"Harry?" I snap out of my thoughts "huh what?" I say and Liam laughs "I said how have you been" he says and I nod "oh uh, I've been good I guess" I say and I get knowing looks from Liam,Niall and zayn. "I've been okay guys I'm fine" I say looking down and messing with my bracelets "how is Nathan?" Luke asks and I smile "he's been nice, lately he's been working more hours at his job though, he won't tell me why, he says it's a surprise" I say.

"Where does he work again?" Michael asks " a tea shop down the street from his house" I say and he nods "has he and his family been retreating you well?" Fizzy asks and I nod. "They are really nice people, his sister has a crush on me though which I find cute, she's 15 and he has a little brother named Frankie and he's just the most adorable thing and his mum treats me well and takes care of me, she even got me a job at the tea shop" I say.

"Why didn't you tell any of us?" Niall asks "oh it's just a small job just to help pay for things around the house, I only work twice a week" I say and he nods but still frowns a little. "Looks like you have it good there" Ashton says and i nod I really do, they're amazing people who really care about me, they're like another family" I say.

"If you like so much why don't you just go back then!" Niall snaps and heads up the stairs and I hear a slam "what did I do?" I say looking around. "I don't know here let me go check on him" Louis says standing up but I spring up "no I got it" I say and he nods sitting back down and I head up to nialls room and I see him hugging a pillow and crying.

"Niall what was that about down stairs?" I ask sitting down next to him and he sighs and wipes his eyes "it just sounds like you're replacing this family, you're still my brother no matter what Harry I love you" he says crying again and I frown and hug him." I'm not replacing you Niall, none of you, you guys will always be my family and nothing is going to change that" I say and pull back and he wipes his tears " I love you too Niall and I'm not going to replace you" I say and he smiles.

"You're my real brother Harry, we don't need blood to be a real family" he says and I smile and hug him again and pull away "so have you and Louis talked more about all of this?" I ask and he nods "yeah me him Jay Lottie and fizzy all sat down and talked about it, I'm still upset about it all but I'm slowly starting to adjust to it" he says and I nod. "Looks like she's going to be a grandma" I say and Niall laughs and nods and I place a hand on his stomach "so genders do you know?" I ask and he nods "zayn and I have been trying to tell everyone but you've been m.i.a" he says and I nod.

"But since you're here now" he says and grabs my hand dragging me down stairs and he claps his hands getting everyone's attention. I sit down in my spot while Niall brings zayn up with him "know that everyone is here, wait no Jay and Lottie and zach and rose aren't here!" Niall says. And just in cue the four of them show up and Niall smiles widely "Yayayaya!" He shouts and I smile shaking my head.

"Okay now that everyone is here we are going to say the genders of the babies!" Niall says excitedly and Looks to zayn and they smile at eachother before looking at everyone else."boy" Niall says "and.........BOY!" Zayn shouts "we're having two baby boys!" Zayn says and we all clap and cheers " I'm going to be a grandma!" Jay cheers with tears running down her face.

"What about names?" Liam asks "well now you guys have to wait for that" Niall says and I roll my eye but smile I look over and see Louis smiling and hunter holding his hand and they look at each other and hunter pecks Louis lips and smiles and Louis smiles back. I slightly frown and look back at Niall who was talking to Lottie and Jay now and I look around seeing every one talking and I sigh.

I pout and get up and walk to the kitchen and grab a small bowl of grabs and jump on the island and try eating them but every time I pick one up I hesitate to eat it then just put it back in the bowl. I start feeling sick looking at them so I put them back into the fridge and sigh jumping back onto the counter.

"You sure you're okay Harry?" I look up and see Liam and I nod and he walks over to me "then why did you do that with the grapes?" He asks. " I don't know what's going on Liam, I was fine but ever since the whole dinner thing I just haven't been eating and I've been needing to take my pills 3 times a day again I've been just so depressed lately, but I don't want Nathan to know" I say.

"Have you even told him about everything?" Liam asks and I meet his eyes and I shake my head and his eyes widen "Harry he's your boyfriend why doesn't he know!?" He asks and I sigh looking down." I'm scared if I tell him he'll leave me" I say and I hear Liam sigh and he lifts my chin so I'm looking at him.

"If he really care for you like he says he does then he wouldn't leave you, he would want to help" Liam says I bite my lip and nod and he smiles "good now, come out and have fun don't think about any of this right now" he says and I nods and jump off the counter and head into the living room with him.

"Ahh okay Harry what movie should we watch 'The Notebook' or 'This Is The End' ?" Louis asks looking at me " well if you ask my ID rather watch supernatural" I say sitting down in my spot again." Yes!" Joseph yells and every one looks at him and he blushes "what's supernatural?" We all turn to hunter and me, Louis and Joseph all gasp "oh no" zayn says "why oh no?" Luke asks "cause now They are going to go crazy" Liam says.

" how do you not know what supernatural is!?" I ask " you can not be with me if you don't knew what it is" Louis says and turns the first episode on. " know pay attention hunter your life is going to change" Joseph says and Joseph and I move over to where Louis and hunter are sitting.

~~~~~

After a couple episodes we turn to hunter "so what did you think?" Louis asks hopefully "it was good I really liked it" hunter says smiling and the 3 of us cheer." Yes he likes it!" I yell and Louis pecks his cheek "this is amazing" Louis says and we all hug him "you guys are crushing me" he says and we pull away.

"It's getting late I think we're gonna call it a night" zayn says and him and Niall get up "good night everyone" Niall says and they head upstairs. " I think we're gonna go too" Ashton says and him and Calum leave "anyone else wanna go?" Louis asks which leads Luke and Michael to go to bed and Liam and Joseph head home and fizzy goes to bed.

Lottie and zach and rose left a while ago when Jay went to bed, so now it's only me Louis and hunter it's silent and awkward and I don't like it." Up I think I'm going to head home now" hunter says getting up "you want me to walk you?" Louis asks and hunter smiles " if my dad saw you he'd kill you" hunter says and I laugh a little.

"Okay by hunter" Louis says "by Louis" hunter says pecking Louis lips and goes home leaving only Louis and I in the empty living room." So I over heard you and Liam talking in the kitchen" Louis says and I turn to him "are zayn and I the reasons you're....like this again?" Louis asks worried.

"No no no you guys didn't do this to me, I don't know why but everything is just coming back and I can't stop it" I say and I look down "have you?...." He asks and I nod pulling up my sleeves and moving my bracelets to let him see and he gently grabs my wrists and looks at them. "Some of these are pretty deep Harry" he says and I nod "I know, I wasn't feeling good at all when I did those" I say and I look to my wrists and I see Louis lean down and kiss over all the marks on my wrists.

I smile a little and look up to meet his eyes and he smiles a little at me and pulls me into a hug and I hug him back and he rubs my back. I shove my face into his neck and he chuckles a bit but doesn't make me move and I smile "next time you feel like that Harry I want you call me okay, no matter what time of day it is I want you to call me" he says and I nod and I grab my phone.

I dial the number and I press call and hold it up to my ear, Louis phone starts ringing and he answers "hello?" He asks and I sniffle a bit "I feel like that again" I say. Louis and I both hang up the phones and he just hugs me again and I hugs back crying and he rubs my back.

"You're going to get through this Harry" Louis says and I just hug him tighter and he does the same as I cry into his neck and he rubs my back. He pulls back and wipes my tears "I'm going to help you get through this Harry" he says smiling and I smile a little "I'm going to help you be happy on the inside again" he says.

For the rest of the night we curl up on the couch with a blanket draped over us with some snacks watching supernatural and some how through out the time I have my head laid on Louis shoulder and his arm wrapped around me. I yawn and Louis looks down at me "tired?" He asks and I nod " a little" I mumble and he smiles and rubs my shoulder "you can sleep,it's okay" he says and I nod closing my eyes.

I feel him kiss my head and mumble a 'goodnight' and I smile scooting closer into Louis side and yawn once again and say goodnight before going to sleep.

~~~~~~

I wake up hearing voices in the kitchen and I quietly walk over to the door and listen

"Look Ashton it's not that big of a deal" Louis says and I hear a scoff "Louis you guys were basically cuddling, he has a boyfriend and you almost have one" Ashton says." Ashton I'm just trying to help him okay, I can't tell you why but he needs my help" Louis says and I smile a little "well why can't his boyfriend help him?" Ashton says back to Louis "his boyfriend doesn't know about what's wrong with Harry" Louis says.

"But the boy who is in love with him does" Ashton says and I freeze "okay I know I'm still madly in love with Harry, but I knew about this when we were just friends, I wanted to help him when I didn't even know I liked him" Louis says a little pissed off." But don't you think you're leading yourself on Louis?" Ashton asks "what do you mean?" Louis asks "you trying to help him, you think that once you help him it'll bring you two closer together again" Ashton says "I'm doing this cause I care for him ashton" louis says.

"Look Louis I must looking out for you, I just don't want you getting hurt by him again I mean, look at all the times he has hurt you" Ashton says and I bite my lip." He's hurt me a lot okay, but he was also there when I needed him, and sure I'm still in love with him and wished he loved me back but I have hunter now and I really like him, I'm just helping a friend that I happen to be in love with" Louis says and I have to hold back my laughter.

"I know, but don't you think it should be Nathan holding him, kissing his scars, cuddling with him?" Ashton says and it's silent for a minute and I get worried they're about to walk out so I jump onto the couch and pretend to be passed out and I hear them walk out." I know Ashton, but I'm not doing this for him to love me again, I'm doing this cause I truly care and love him, I did this even before I loved Harry, I just want him to be happy since I kind of know what he's going through" Louis says.

"Yes his boyfriend should know, but that is Harry's choice" Louis says and I feel the seat where my feet are sink in a bit "I just want you both to be okay in the end" Ashton says." I know and I appreciate that, but we'll be okay" Louis says and I hear Ashton leave so I pretend to be waking up "hey sleepy" he says and I smile "what time is it?" I ask and he looks at his phone "3:16 in the morning" he says and I nod.

"I forgot to tell Nathan I was staying!" I say panicking and see my phone is on silent and he has called a lot so I dial his number and call him." Harry!" He says panicked and I smile "I'm okay I swear, I'm sorry I passed out before I could call you I'm so sorry" I say and he sighs "you scared me so much Harry" he says "I know and I'm sorry and it won't happen ever again" I say.

"Promise?" He asks and I smile again "I promise" I say "okay, well we should get to sleep" he says "okay bye" I say "bye" he says and I hang up and set my phone down." Is everything okay no way?" Louis asks and I turn to him and nod "yeah, he was just very worried" I say and Louis nods and I yawn "we should be heading to bed" he says and I nod and we clean up and head upstairs.

He goes to walk to him room "Louis?" I say and he turns around "c-can I sleep in your room, I-it can be in the floor?" I ask and he smiles and nods and I follow him into the room. He pulls out a small mattress from under his bed and lays a blanket and pillow on it and I smile "thank you" I say and he smiles back "anytime" he says and we lay down and he turns off the lights but I just lay there.

I think about the things louis and ashton were saying. And I know they're right, I should tell nathan everything, I know I hurt louis alot and I mean louis is madly in love with me still.

I just need to make things right

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
219K 1.1K 199
Mature content
201K 388 19
Just a horny girl