IS THERE STILL A CHANCE? (BUL...

By asia_dls

"Is there still a chance not to get married with him?" "Is there still a chance to stop their marriage?" "Is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 PART 1
Chapter 35 PART 2
Chapter 36 - LAST CHAPTER

Chapter 10

1.3K 68 9
By asia_dls

Krystal's POV
"I'm sorry what did you say?" I told Bomi.

"I said who is he, Krystal." She answered pointing at Jungkook and we gasped.

"Bomi he's your boyfriend!" Boram told her.

"I-I can't remember." She said.

"Do you remember us?" The other bands asked.

"N-no i'm sorry." She apologized.

"Even BTS?" Jin asked.

"No I only remember them." She answered pointing at the six of us.

"Tell us what you remember." Tiffany told her.

"I remember my family and the six of you. I know that you have boyfriends and ex boyfriends but I don't remember who they were." She explained.

I looked at Jungkook who stared at Bomi, I couldn't read his face. Is he mad? Sad?

"I'm calling the doctor." Jungkook told us and went out of the room.

The doctor came and he was with Luhan and Jungkook.

"Luhan-ah!" Bomi called and we froze.

"Y-you remember Luhan but not Jungkook?!" I shouted.

"I don't know who your talking about. I know Luhan because he's my boyfriend." She said.

"Explanation please." I glared at the doctor.

"Bomi has amnesia." He simply explained.

"How come she said that Luhan is her boyfriend even though its Jungkook?" Jimin (the girl) questioned.

"Luhan are you the last person that Bomi saw?" The doctor asked Luhan and he nodded.

"Since Bomi saw Luhan last she only remembers her memories with Luhan."

"But shouldn't one of her memories be their break up?" Sooyoung said.

"Since she dosen't remember her real boyfriend she only remembers the memories she had when she was a couple with Luhan."

"How come she only remembers the six of us?" Sojin told the doctor.

"Probably because she thought of you guys last before she blacked out." He answered.

"Is there still a way for her to remember us?" Mark asked.

"You could let her drink these medecines. And in some places she could get flashbacks, she'll feel some pain skmewhere in her head when she does, so someone should always be with her."

"Can she be discharged already?" Lay asked.

"Tomorrow, she still needs to rest for a day in the hospital before going home. Now if you'll excuse me I have another patient. Just tell the nurse if anything happened." He said and left.

"Luhan-ah sit beside me!" Bomi said and patted the chair beside her bed.

Luhan looked at Jungkook but he didn't say anything.

"Jungkook, why won't we buy some drinks for the members." Boram told him and he nodded.

Boram's POV
"I need to talk to him first, sorry." I told Jin and I gave him a quick kiss.

"Oh so your Boram's boyfriend, then who's the ex boyfriend she's arranged married to?" Bomi asked.

"Don't worry I'll shut her up." Krystal said with her devilish smile.

We went out of the hospital room and he started crying already.

"Its okay, just cry it all out." I said while rubbing his back.

"How could she- how?" He sobbed.

"Your not going to give up right?" I told him.

"I don't know anymore noona." He answered.

"Are you kidding me? What do you mean you don't know. All those sweet moments and things for nothing? Maybe she THINKS that Luhan is her boyfriend but she didn't realize that her HEART KNOWS that its you!"

"Then what should I do?" He wiped his tears.

"Make her realize, be with her all the time. Or make her fall in love with you again." I answered.

"Okay, I'll do that. Thanks noona." He said, determination flashing in his eyes.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Krystal's POV
I looked at EXO, BTS, GOT7 and BTOB or for short the people that Bomi has forgotten. They were all sad and comforting each other.

We went out of the room only Luhan's inside with Bomi.

And I'm here sitting beside this dwarf and I have no idea why he's crying.

"Ummm...why are you crying?" I poked his shoulder.

"What do you think Clown." He glared and wiped his tears.

"I don't know you feel bad for Jungkook?" I guessed.

"Well that's one of the reasons." He said.

"It will be okay, even if she already forgotten the memories she made with all of you, then make new ones." I answered not looking at him.

"Since when did you start comforting me?" He chuchkled.

"When my sister broke your heart." I simply answered remembering that time.

"So you accept that she's your sister?" He asked.

"I couldn't do anything about it right?"

"Speaking of that moment, here." He reached for his pocket and took out the handkerchief I gave him.

"I told you not to give it back to me because it has your germs."

"I washed it, and its not like we already held hands or kissed." He said with his teaser smile.

"Psh, whatever." I rolled my eyes and got the handkerchief.

Boram and Jungkook came back and gave us our drinks that they bought.

"You comforted him didn't you?" I whispered.

"No I gave him hope." She smiled.

"Shouldn't J-hope be the one to do that?" I joked.

She chuckled. "Whatever Krystal." And sat beside Jin.

"V, J-hope should be the one to give us hope right?" I questioned.

"Of course! Because his name is J-HOPE." He said and smiled at me, the rectangular kind of smile.

Luhan came out of the room and we were silent.

We're not mad at him its just awkward that Jungkook is here, BOMI'S REAL BOYFRIEND and Luhan, BOMI'S EX BOYFRIEND but she thinks as her REAL BOYFRIEND.

"Umm..here we bought drinks." Boram said and tossed a bottle of juice to Luhan.

"Is Bomi okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah she is, she just slept." Luhan answered.

"You guys should talk about this alone." I said.

"Yeah, Clown's right you can't just pretend that nothing happened." Shorty agreed.

"What did you two talk about that made him agree to you?" Rap Mon asked me.

"Don't know, don't care." I answered.

Jungkook's POV
"Do you really want to talk about it?" Luhan hyung asked.

"I guess..." I answered.

"Come on let's walk around." He said and we did.

"Don't worry I won't be Bomi's boyfriend again." He said and I sighed in relief.

"And I will help her to remember you everytime we're together. I'll tell her about you and take her to places that might help her to remember you." He told me.

"Thanks hyung." I thanked.

"I'm sure she'll be okay, but I'm not sure if you will." He said his voice sounding worried.

"I'm not going to be okay just seeing what will happen in school, concerts, dance practices even from the time I wake up. Without Bomi by my side I won't even feel like myself." I said and tears started falling again.

-the next day-

Krystal's POV
"Are you sure you want to go to school already?" Tiffany asked Bomi.

"Yup!" She answered, excited.

"You don't even remember our teachers and your friends." I said.

"Its okay I'll get flashbacks remember?" She answered.

"What's the name of our school?" Sooyoung asked her arms crossed agains her chest.

"Its...umm....uhh...Ouch! My head hurts!" She shouted but we didn't move.

The doctor said we shouldn't help her because she won't remember or have a flashback.

"Its Kpop University!" She said and laughed.

"Come on let's go to school." Boram said and we hopped in our van.

Our company bought us a van already so we don't need to ride with BTS anymore.

Its kind of a relief because it would be awkward if we were with them in this moment.

We arrived in school and we saw BTS walking toward us.

"Ah! My head!" Bomi shouted in pain and dropped to her knees due to the impact.

Jungkook ran to her.

"Are you okay?" He asked you could see the concern in his face.

"Who are you? But thanks for the concern, I'm fine now." She said.

"Since you don't remember us we'll introduce ourselves again." Rap Monster said.

"Hello! I'm BTS' looks, Jin. Boram's boyfriend."

"Then who's the guy she's arranged married to?" Bomi asked.

"She's arranged married with Huang Zi Tao from EXO, he's in Luhan's group ." I answered because obviously Jin oppa cannot answer that.

"Yo! The name's Suga! One of BTS' rapper and Sojin's boyfriend. Swaeg." He finished.

"Hi Bomi! I'm J-hope, BTS' dancer and Sooyoung's boyfriend."

"BTS' leader and rapper, Rap Monster. Tiffany's boyfriend."

"That's cute two leaders together." Bomi commented.

Shorty winked. "BTS' vocalist, Park Jimin. Also Krystal's boyfriend." He winked at me.

"I also call him Shorty." I told Bomi because she might misunderstand the wink.

"I call her Clown." Shorty also told her.

"Ummm...okay."

"Hello I'm the alien! My name is V, i'm also a vocalist in BTS with a rocker voice. Jimin (the girl)'s boyfriend." He said and flashed his rectangular smile.

Sometimes his smile creeps me out.

"BTS' golden maknae, Jungkook. I'm your...boyfriend."

"No my boyfriend is Luhan." Bomi retorted.

"Bomi I know your confused. Luhan isn't your boyfriend, he's your ex boyfriend. You dated a few years ago but your broke up because he had to go to China and stay for a few years there. In those few years you dated Jungkook. Days before you wanted to go to your family but you got into a car crash. Luhan came back to Korea at the same time you suffered from the car crash. You have amnesia, that's why you can't remember these things." Boram explained.

"Okay I understand, but we have to break up because I don't remember you anymore." Bomi said like its nothing to her but Jungkook stared at her, his face pale.

"We have a class with Boram right, Jungkook? Let's go already." Jin oppa said and held Boram's hand, and the three of them walked away.

"Clown, I'm going to go to practice already." Shorty told me.

"This early?" I asked looking at my watch.

"Yeah, aren't you?" He questioned.

"I'll be there in a minute I have to accompany Bomi first."

"Yayy! Let's go!" Bomi pulled me to her classroom all cheerful.

"How can you remember?" I asked her.

"I had a flashback a while ago." She answered.

We arrived at her classroom and I saw Sojin.

"Perfect." I mumbled.

Sojin's like our mom sometimes so she could accompany Bomi well.

"Sojin!" I called.

"Can you acc-"

"Yes I could, you don't need to tell me anymore Krystal." She said and I chuckled.

"Okay, bye mom." I teased and ran to change to my 'volleyball clothes'.

I entered the room seeing...

Park Jimin and Jessica kissing.

Park Jimin pushed Jessica away and looked at me like he saw a ghost.

I ran away tears started falling down my cheeks.

I know we're not like the other couples who are sweet but does he have to do that to me.

Stupid Krystal.

Stupid.

Stupid.

Krystal.

You dated a  cassanova you should already expect this to happen.

But all those necklaces, braclets, hugs, kisses.

Were they fake?

"Krystal! Stop running! Hear me out please!" Jimin said and pulled my arm facing me to him and hugged me.

"K-krystal, I can explain its not what it looks like I still love you."

"I'm sorry, we're breaking up." I said and pushed him away.

Like pushing him away from my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 815 37
"Y/N, do you remember something?" Yes. You do. But not what he wants you to remember, you remember what you shouldn't at this moment. Definitely not...
2.8K 287 20
𝘈𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵, 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘮 𝘶𝘱 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣. 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦...
3.5K 85 51
Party Planner?...Check...single?...Check... Ex boyfriend?...Check... son?... check. Everything on my own? Check check check a 1000 times. Where are...
609K 20.1K 21
||This book is being edited but you can still read it || 🔞⚠️ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲...