Vampires are just trouble

De litteraturegirly

One concert.. That's all it took to change my life. My name is Clarrisa Walker and I know something you don't... Mais

Me...Clarissa Walker
The Meeting
The Surprise
Harry and Liam?
Lorrie?
The Full Moon
Shocked?
Niall and Roxy
The Date
Where am I?
Love him. Love her
The Escape and The Fight
New Born Vampire
Vampire Power
New Member
Mind Blowing
Mood Swings
Rose As a Vampire
Full of Surprises
Depression
Everything At Once
Prank Day!!!
Twinie!!!
Gender
Two Other Kidnappers?
Sadness
Miss You So Much That I Would Kill For You
One More
He Returns
Revenge
Death (OMGG!!)
I Think I Saw A Vampire Ghost
I'll Come After You

Goodbye Sweetie *The End*

161 10 4
De litteraturegirly

Clarissa's P.O.V

"What?!?" I said shocked of what just came out her mouth.

She just said that she wanted my help to freaking kill Harry!

She can't kill the father of my child. I won't let her do it.

"Fine... I do it myself" She growled.

Suddenly she ran past the door with very fast speed.

I think she's a vampire and that was vampire speed.

I just guessed *:P*

Oh.

My.

HARRY!!!!

"WATCH OUT HARRY!" I yelled as I ran to the living room to see Harry pinned to the wall while

Liam hold him.

"What the fu..." I whispered but even got interrupted by that.

"Don't look in her eyes! She can put a spell on vampires so they can do anything she want!" Harry

tried to yell but was hard for him since he was hurt by Liam.

"LIAM! STOP! REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!" I yelled at him.

I looked over at where Claudia was and saw her on the grown untop on someone but couldn't see

who.

I ran past her and then to her and pushed her hard away causing her to fly through the room.

I looked down to see my mom...dead...with my dad beside her.

"NOO!!!" I yelled and felt my heart fall, but even another revenge held me up.

'You're gonna pay bitch' I whispered in her mind and I knew she heard me.

'Try on' She replied

Wait, Could she answer me? If she can talk through minds and put a spell on vampire, means one

thing.

She's like me.

Gets different powers everyday. She must be a new born vampire since she has just two.

I now she just have two powers now because I can feel it.

Another of my powers is that I can feel which power new and old, vampires has.

I am a special vampire and so are she. Getting new powers eveeyday.

I don't know if she can get a new power now or in three minutes.

I'm so dead... I don't know if I can defeat her but I will try my best to help my friends.

I ran to her and pinned her to the wall as I had that feeling that I have forgotten something impotan.

Oh my god....

"WHERE IS LIWARD?!?!?" I shouted to Harry who had now Liam under him.

"Upstairs with the girls and Rebecca!" He grinned

Hey Harry! Remember that Rebecca is also a girl o actually a woman but whatever...

"Thanks. So he's safe?" I asked calm.

"HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU BE CALM?!? AND YES SHE IS! NOW TAKE THAT BITCH BEFORE

SHE ATTACK M...." Harry yelled but got pushed by Claudia.

"Oh shit" I murmured and ran to hold Liam down so he didn't try to kill Harry as well.

"Liam remember who you are" I whispered in his ears.

"GET OFF BITCH!!" He yelled in my ear

"Remember our perfect kiss and how it felt" I whispered again in his ear.

"I AM FUCKING GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN YOU GET OFF WHORE!!" He yelled again in my ear.

Gosh, by having a pretty good vampire ear doesn't help in this sitvasation.

"I love you" I whispered again and kissed him.

Just hoping that true love kiss can break the spell.

He didn't kiss back, he just tried to push me away, wait.......

He kisses me! HE KISS ME BACK!

MY BABY IS BACK! Oh darling....

"I love you too" He whispered in my ear

I stood fast up to see what Louis, Niall and Zayn was actually doing.

I didn't see Zayn or Niall anywhere but Louis was knocked out on the couch.

Claudia must have beated him up hard enough for him to pass out.

He'll be alright.

"Where is Zayn and Niall?" I asked Liam fast.

"what?" he asked confused

I guess I said it too fast...

"Where is Zayn and Niall?" I muttered to him.

"Oh Niall is in the room watching kindov a movie on his laptop and eating food from nandos with

earphones on and Zayn is protecting the girls and Liam" He answered

"It's Liward" I muttered again

"Fine. Help me!" He shouted as he ran towards Harry and Claudia who was in a big ass makeup

lesson.

"Wait, what?" Liam stopped as he realized that they wasn't fighting anymore.

It kinda hurt a bit watching them kiss, but I need to get over myself.

I have a new boyfriend that I will kinda not have tomorrow.

"What's up?" Niall asked entered the living room with a Mac and Cheese in his hand, that had one

bite of it,

In just some seconds he realized that everything here was broken.

"WHAT'S UP?!?!" He freaked as he lost his food "Oh fuck! Now I lost my Mac" He complained.

"...And Cheese" I laughed. He looked at me with the 'what the fuck' look " Mac and cheese. You just

said Mac" I explained to him.

He looked like he finally understood and started to forget the fact that it has been a fight in here.

He looked like he was locked in his own dream world or somethin'

I guess Roxy is there holding a plat with Nandos food on it. What I'll know actually.

"What has happened?" He asked getting back to the real world.

"We were in a fight with this Claudia girl" Liam answered Niall's question.

As he reminded me if Claudia, Claudia reminded me that she fucking killed my parents!

I ran to the kitchen, took a knife, ran back to the living room and ran towards Harry and Claudia.

"MOOOOOOVE!!" I yelled and heard that i sounded like the devil with that voice.

Harry and Claudia backed off as I was about to take the knife in her heart.

"DIE BITCH!!" I shouted raised my arm to attack her heart with the knife.

'Don't go to the dark side' I heard in my ear. It was Niall. He talked to me through our minds.

I took a break when he talked to, just to think what I'm doing but kept going.

"You killed my parents!" I shouted and felt tears fight their way out if my eyes.

I felt big hands cover my wrist "Stop baby. Remember who YOU are" Someone with relaxsing voice

whispered in my ear.

I lost the knife down on the floor and looked at the person. It was Harry, as always.

I turned around to meet a Harry Edward, Styles hug.

"She killed them" I cried in Harrys chest.

"I know but revenge doesn't get them back" Harry whispered with his relaxing, raspy voice.

"I'm sorry" Claudia said before running away from us.

"Don't go!" Harry shouted but she was already out of the house.

I finally got myself up and faced the truth that life is hard, and specialy when you're a vampire.

I back off from Harry and wiped my own tears away.

"You should to see Liward. He will probably make you feel better" Harry suggested.

"Yeah... Good idea" I stated, not making any eye contact. Not even with Liam.

I walked slowly towards upstairs where Liward and the others were.

I didn't knew which room they are in but I just choose one. Maybe I get lucky.

I pushed the door opened and....guess I was lucky then.

"Hey baby" I smiled. My sad, angry mood suddenly turned into happiness at the moment I got my

eye on Liward.

"Hey to you too baby" Lorrie joked and hugged me tightly.

"So is that bitch gone?" Tiffany hissed.

"Calm down babe" Zayn said as he chilled down Tiffany.

She was seriously on fire so of course she needed to chill.

I shruggled "Yeah" "She's ran away" I looked at the floor assaimed of what I almost did.

I have killed a human being and I almost killed a vampire.

I am 'that' moster.

"Good" Tiffany growled. I guessed she didn't like the girl.

"How was it down there?" Roxy asked curious.

"Nothing special" I joked. How can we actually joke in this point?

We joke in all those weird and uncomfortable moments anyway.

"Oh C'mon C'mon!" Zayn sang. Tiffany chuckled and gave him a short, cute, lovable kiss.

"You're two are sooo cute" I said, smiling at them.

"Now tell us" Roxy mittered

"I will if Lorrie get of off me" I said when I noticed that Lorrie was still hugging me.

"Oh sorry" Lorrie whispered. "Now?" Lorrie asked

"Errm" I hesitated, just to mess them up.

"C'mon ALREADY!" Tiffany hissed once more.

Oh shot... When did she get do sassy? I thought that was Lorrie's thing.

"Alrighty then..." I mittered "First Claudia had taken a spell on Liam so he had Harry pinned on the

wall and then I saw Claudia under my dead parents, who she killed..." I continued and all the time

they had the sad face on me since I said that my parents passed away.

I rather say 'passed away' than 'dead'. I don't really like the word 'dead'. I hate it...

"I'm so sorry!" Roxy said and hugged me witb Liward in her hands.

"GROUP HUG!!" Louis shouted as he entered the room.

Everybody joyned the group hug.

"Last time we were like this Clarissa was about to take birth" Louis laughed and so did the others.

Creepy enough, is it true. "But this time Liward is with us" I smiled.

We all laughed and we all were still in the group hug. We really do love each other all.

"I love you all" I just needed to say it too them.

"We love you too!!" The others shouted and I smiled at them.

Liam backed off the hug. When he did, we were all so curious and backed off as well.

"What's wrong mate?" Niall asked Liam.

"Why did you make does docters say that you were dead?" Liam asked me.

Well, I was expecting that one but really thought it would be soonee.

These guys are really slow thinkers.

"I wanted to runaway" I looked down at the floor again.

"From what? Us? What did we so wrong? What did I do wrong?" Liam looked sad and all of the

eyes where on me right now.

"No, not you guys. I love you all..." I got interrupted by Liam "Why did you wanna run from then?" He

hissed

"From all the drama" I looked back at Liam. I looked at his hazel brown, perfection eyes.

"Sorry" He whispered.

"Why are you apologising?" I askes him

It was kinda an awkward conversation between me and Liam.

I don't think anyone had the guts to come in this conversation. They all backed off a step.

"Cause I didn't make you love me" He said

"What? No, I love you!" I mittered

"Sure"

"I do" I said

"Sure"

"I do"

"Sure" He replied again.

"Stop saying 'sure' like I don't love cause I do love you!" I hissed as well.

"Well not enough to make you stay!" He yelled at me.

This was the first time he really yelled at me when he wasn't on any spell.

I looked at him with my eyebrown squeezing together by my eye.

"I did came back, didn't I?" I just owned him there. Even though I will leave again.

I hate the thought that I am going to leave but I just need to do what's best for Liward.

I am afraid of more drama will come in and suddenly Liward is dead. I just can't bare the thought of

losing him.

"I'm sorry" Again he is apologising...but this time he should have and, thank god, he did.

"It's alright" I answered.

There were an awkward silece a bit and i wanted to say that a gay baby was born right now since

there were a silencw awkwardness but this is really not for jokes at all.

"Wanna go out?" Rebecca asked this supid question.

Who do want to go out in this moment? Oh I know! ME!

"I do" I agreed.

"Yeah us too" Roxy said holding on Lorrie and Tiffany.

"Yeah sure" Niall and Zayn in union as Harry said "Of course"

Then it was just Liam again who need to answer "What about you? Want to go out tonight and get

drunk?" I joked to Liam.

He chuckled and said "Yeah, why not?"

What about Liward?

"What should we do with Liward?" Niall asked.

Like he read my mind. Oh wait, he does that all the time.

"I can take care of him. Ok? Just go out and have fun" Rebecca insisted.

"Thank you" I smiled to her.

"You're so welcome. I'm just glad you came back" she smiled back.

I felt a tears escape my eye but wiped it away before anyone could notice the one tear.

I will just miss them when I leavw again.

We walked to the car and decided to let Louis and Niall drive.

We are so many so we need two cars to use if all of us is going.

In the first car;

Driver: Louis

Passenger seat: Lorrie

In the Back: Liam | Me | Harry

In the other Car;

Driver: Niall

Passanger seat: Roxy

In the Back: Tiffany | Zayn

That was how we sat. In Louis car it was so quiet.

Me in the middle of Liam and Harry was not a good idea as i thought.

"A gay baby is born" I stated. This time I just needed to say it.

"Of course" Lorrie laughed as she catched a look at me when she turned around a sec but then

looked back at the road.

We all started laughing randomly. I almost fell out of the seat.

I know, how is that even possible to fall from a car seat when you are kinda locked to the seat?

I am just that awesome, if you see.

"We're here!" Louis shouted as he pulled off.

I took a bick out of the window and saw a pub named 'All The Way'.

Wow, that was a good name at a pub actually. I admire their ideas already.

I can't wait to come in here and party all night long till we die!

Ok, that was a bit intence, wasn't it?

"Ready?" Harry asked

"Yeah" I said and grabbed Liams hand.

I just remembered, last time I where at a pleace like this was when Harry kissed another girl.

And remembee who that was? Taylor Freaking Swift. I just hate that woman.

I wonder if shes a vampire or a human. Whatever... I couldn't think of her.

This night need to be perfect for me, since it's the last night with the guys and ma gurls.

The sucurity let us straight in. No doubt. Maybe it is something good about being famous.

"Thank you" I stated to the sucurity and smiled at him,

He was tall, black (not to be a rasist, but he was) and queit quiet.

He didn't even say 'you're welcome' back... So rude.

Niall was behind me and also said 'Thank you' to the sucurity.

You know what? The sucueity answered by a 'You're welcome'

How rude isn't that? I am a person too and that hurt.

Suddenly I felt big hands grab my waist and lift me up bridal style as I looked up and faced Liam.

"Hello there baby" He said in a deep, sexy voice.

All I could do was laugh. "First time you try to be sexy" I laughed even more but in relife.

"I can do better" He smiled "Oh please" I stunned.

We all walked in the pub or I was carried by Liam, anyway, there were people dancing around like drunk people.

Or they were drunk. Pretty sure about that. Everyone took a drink before Niall and Roxy went to the

dancefloor.

Tiffany and Zayn walked straight to the bar and drank some drinks and just started chatting with each

other.

Tiff is still new here so they don't actually know that much about each other, though I do.

I was a huge fan of One Direction and Tiffany Alvord and a lot of others and i was that kind of fan girl

who just knows everything about my idol.

I know it's weird and you didn't expect that coming, or maybe you did but I am that kind of fan girl.

Anywayssssss

Louis followed Lorrie in a room and I really don't wanna know what they are going to do in there.

I am really glad we got out here cause these months have been hard and my parents just died.

They just died. I should care more but I actually don't. They kinda both lied to me, even though they

will always be in my heart.

Enough about sadness. I'm so tired of all the drama and crying and, GOD! I just wanna have fun right now.

I looked over at Harry seeing him dance like he's already drunk with a blond girl with a short red dress

that almost didn't cover her bumbs.

Of course did he choose her *A/N (Making The Perv Face)*

Anyway, forget about him and turn back to my lovable boyfriend. I like to say boyfriend.

The sound of that being Liams girlfriend and Liam being my boyfriend. I just love the thought.

"Wanna dance?" Liam asked taking his last sip of his drink.

"Hmm" I hestitaded in frustation. I am seriously not the best dancer on earth at all.

"Oh c'mon! Just one dance?" He moved his head to the direction to the dance floor.

I took a peek at the dance floor and listen to the music playing. They played '22' by Tayler Swift.

I am totally not in the mood to dance with her song.

"Not if it's that song and i'm a terrible dancer" I huffed.

"Fine" He growled and walked to the DJ. He was whispering something to the DJ.

The DJ nodded and put on another song. She put on Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran *A/N funny enough, I am listen to that song now:P before I listen to 22*

I smiled over at Liam and jumped of the pub chair I was sitting on and danced a slow dance with him i

n the start, then the rock came on and I went crazy on the dance floor.

I really rocked it! I took my 'Crulled like a ball' dance then 'Water Waves' dance then my special one

that I have named 'Body Shilver'.

Liam looked at me with the 'wow she didn't joke' look and I didn't. I really can't dance but I love it

anyway.

Then the slow music came on again and we were about to go back to our slow dance but I just l

aughed through rest of the slow dance, so did Liam.

"You know your stuff" He joked "Yeah I do" I laughed back.

The song finally ended and the DJ started to say something in the mic.

"Ok everyone! I have a surprice to you all! We have sat a contest on who is the best dancer here, who

rocked the dance floor and the winner is...." Suddenly trums came up and all of us were so excited.

"BOB Bobby? !!" The DJ shouted in the mic and a fat old man ran on the stage to accept the trofe.

The DJ handed the man the trofe then gave him a hug and said congrats. Then he walked back down

to his friends.

I stood there a while just chatting with Liam and other random people, that turned out to be really nice.

"We have one more surprise" The DJ smiled. We all gave her our attention.

"Someone really special are going to sing a song to you" The DJ laughed "Clarissa Walker!" She

shouted while I was just so surprised.

"What?" I asked Liam but he didn't have a clue what happened either.

"I signed you. You know you're good. Now go up there and rock our worlds" Harry laughed between l

aughs.

"ok" I said nervously as freak.

I walked slowly up to the stage and the DJ handed me the mic. She started a song.

I was surpose to sing now but I just frooze there. People was starting bu'ing.

I watched at all of those eyes but queekly looked away and in the light.

"Again" I whispered to the DJ.

"Did you say something?" She asked

"Again" I replied.

She turned on the song again and I finally had the guts to sing.

(A Thousands Years - Christina Perrie)

"Heart beats fast.

Coulers and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when

I'm afraid to fall,

watching you stand alone

All of my doubts

suddenly goes

away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday

waiting for you.

Darling don't be afraid

I have loved you

for a thousands years

Love you for a

thousands more

Time stand still.

Beauty and all she is.

I will be brave.

I will now letting

years be taken away

Standing infronts of me.

Every breath,

every hour

has come to this

One step closer

I have died everyday

waiting for you

darling don't be afraid

I have loved for

a thousands years.

Love in a thousands more"

I looked over at Liam. Making eye contact, to show him that this song and every feeling I am feeling now is because of him.

"All along I believed

time will find you.

Time has brought

your heart to me

I have loved you

n a thousands years.

Love you in a thousands more.

One step closer

One step closer

I have died everyday

waiting for you

darling don't be afraid

I have loved for

a thousands years.

Love in a thousands more

All along I believed

time will find you.

Time has brought

your heart to me

I have loved you

n a thousands years.

Love you in a thousands more."

I took a break and then said something again.

"I love you Liam" was my words.

And the song ended with a softly firework surronded by me.

Wow, these guys or girls, who work here knows how to entertain people here.

I heard the people sharing my name and wistleing but I'm pretty sure that is my friends that is wistleing.

"Hey you were amasing babe! I love you too" Liam kissed me.

"thank you" I smiled, still nervous since I have just sang for a LOT of people. Scary shit.... *sight*

"I said you will rock it!" Harry hugged me tightly.

"You were great" The lady that Harry danced with admits.

"Thank you.....?" I said, waiting for her to say her name.

"oh Clarissa this is Ashley. Asley - Clarissa, Clarissa - Ashley" Harry intredused us to each other.

(A/N Hey, Ann (Clostre) I changed this a bit. You will be Ashley instead not Claudia:P)

We shook hands and then they went back to the dance floor to dance even more.

But before they left I said something to Harry through our minds 'Don eat here' I worrned him.

'I won't. I really like this girl' He replied and gave me a smirk, then he went back to dance like my

granpa.

"AMASING!!" Someone yelled. I turned around to be attact by Roxy, Lorrie and Tiffany in a hug.

"Thanks" I laughed. They all finally backed off. They were almost killing me there.

"You can really sing. Why haven't you told us?" Louis asked, smiling at me wide.

He was in a really good mode. Must have got somethin' from Lorrie then.

GO GURL!!!

"Yesh, well I have always been afraid of singing for people" I answered

"but Harry had heard you sing?" Liam said but it turned into a question.

"I know, but we heard on music and I just got ripped off and started singing" I giggled.

I remember when I first sang for someone. I think it was for mom.

Yeah, she had birthday and I wrote a song just for her and sang it for her.

To let her know how much I loved her as a presant and she loved it.

She said it was the best presant that anyone had given her.

(A/N haha I actually did that to my mom once. She said it was her best gift someone ever have given

her. Love myy mom!!)

"You can sing gurl" Niall stated and hugged me.

Like seriously, how many hugs will I get? I soon need protection so I breaks any ribs or anything.

"Great job! You're amaZAYN!!" Zayn shouted his own name and I chuckled.

"Thanks again" I grinned. Then I got another hug from a complete stranger.

"You should be a real singer. You're good" She whispered in my ear.

I cold see it was a woman but she suddenly faid away that insed.

"Who was that?" Niall asked confused again.

"Claudia" I huffed. I knew it was Claudia cause I could smell her strawberry perfume.

"What was she doing her? What did she say?" Louis asked

"I don't know" I looked into nowhere. Just in the air. Just thinking.

Then remember thst Louis asked me another question.

"She said I was good" I answered the other question.

"Who's Claudia" Niall asked.

"A lot of questions" Tiff coughed

Niall looked at her with a irritated look and she returned it.

"She a girl that wanted to kill Harry" I answered once more.

"Why?" He asked

"Why can't you just read their minds?" Tifany muttered

"Oh yeah. That's right. i can" Niall fianlly rembered.

"You don't know" He huffed

"Yeah"

It looked like he was reading someone elses mind.

If you see, Niall has this weird look when he reads others thoughts.

He look at the blank and his eyebrowns cruls together and he takes his lips in a kissing posion.

Once Roxy though he wanted to kiss her but he only tried to read her minds.

So she got really embarressed when she found out wht he looked like that.

"Harry knows" "He killed her but brought her back to live. As a vampire" Niall gasped.

"What?" "HARRY!" I yelled at Harry.

He came right infront of me in a second with his 'girlfriend'

"We all need to talk with out you darling" I said to Ashley, wasn't it?

"yeh fine" She growled and walked away.

"Did you kill a innocent girl and turn her?" I whispered to Harry so just we could hear what I said

(With 'we' I mean the boys and the girls. Not Ash though)

"You found out huh?" Harry huffed

"Ah ha, Remember i can read minds" Niall spoke up.

"How could you do something like that!?" Lorrie asked, full of confusingness... (if thats a word. Probably not anyway)

"yeah I told you that you shouldn't do anything you would regret!" Louis stated.

"Sorry, I just were so sad because Clar was kidnapped by someone else and Liam was dead, or at l

east we thought so. I did kill four people but just couldn't handle it. Then I saw that one survived but

wouldn't survive as a human but I could change her so I did. Sorry, I do regret Louis" Harry grushed.

I saw it in his eyes that he was assamed of what he did so I let him go. They others did also forgive

him.

We all was still in shock though, that Harry did such a thing. Them it hit me.

"HARRY!" I yelled once more. "What?" he turned around.

"where is the bodies?" I whispered.

"I threw them in the occean" He admits

"Ok" I said... Well, I got what I wanted to know "Just don't do it again, ok?" I asked

"Ai, Ai captain" He joked. I laughed and walked back to the others.

"Well that was it"

"yeah, now I wanna have some fum!!" Louis shouted

"Fum?" Lorrie asked

"Yeah That's my new favorite word" He answered

"You're boyfriend is weird" Roxy gushed

"I know!" She shouted happily

"but before we are going on having fun, we have to tell you all something importan" Louis stated

Please don't tell us about the thing you did in that room. I really don't want to know.

"yeah can someone tell Harry to come?" Lorrie asked us but looked at Niall.

He Used that face look again and we all laughed but tried not too. Suddenly Harry was here.

"seriously? What now?" He said and i could tell that he was annoyed

"i and Lorrie is.........."

Louis' P.O.V

*FLASHBACK*

We walked in the pub and I decided that this must be the perfect time. Probably not the best place.

I need to find a room or something like that. I looked around and found a little room.

Good enough, I though.

"I have a surprise for you!" I whispered in my carrot-girl's ear. (Lorrie)

I followed her to the room and we sat at the couch. I kissed her soft on the bottom of her spine. That's

her soft spot.

"Baby, we are not going to have sex in here" Lorrie comanded.

She makes me so horny when she is bossy and sassy!

Snap out of it Louis! This is not why you brought her here.

"Ok sorry" I mumbled and backed off.

"But who cares!" She stated and dragged me over to her, so now I was on top of her and she was under me.

I kissed her neck softy servel times. Our lips finally touched and it all started to get pretty intence.

"Stop" I said between our lips.

I backed off to just see a mixed face with sad and confusing.

"I'm sorry baby" I looked at the floor but then up again to her sparkling, beautiful eyes.

"I have a really importan question to ask you" I shruggled but went through it.

I went down on my knees infront of her. Lorrie gasped when she realized what I was supposed to do.

"We have gone through so much together. We have known each other in years. The first time I looked you in eyes, I knew. I knew that you were my mate. The first time we kissed I felt like everything was

perfect and nothing was missing. I still feel the same everytime we kiss. I just fell in love with you all

over again when we kiss. We were together before I got famous but even though I got famous we

were still together, the fans just didn't know but it was ok. Even though they didn't know about us, I

still felt like you were mine and always would. I love you, Lorrie Greatchen Jones. I wanna marry you,

so we can live forever together. Do you?" I told her all I had on my heart and I saw that Lorrie had happy tears all over her perfection face.

She took a while to think but finally answered "YES A MILLION YES!!!!" She shouted and jumped in

my arms.

I stood up, still having her in my arms and going in a cirkle with her. I would call it LOVE CIRKLE!

"I love you" I said to her.

"I love you more"

"Not possible" And then I kissed her passtionatly.

We went out of the room, holding hands and seeing Clarissa on the stage singing.

Wow, she can sing!

"C'MON GURRL!!" Lorrie shouted to her.

This day has been perfect enough for me. Even though someone tried to kill Harry for just some hours ago, I still think that this has been a perfect day.

I am going to be Lorries husband and she is going to be my wife!

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

Clarissa's P.O.V

"we are......enganged" Louis smiled

"OH MY GOD! CONGRATS!!!" I shouted and hugged both of them.

We all ended in a group hug...again. We like having group hugs I think since we end in a group hug

every day.

"Wanna dance with me babe?" Louis asked as he reached out his hand to Lorrie.

"Yeah baby" She answered and greated his hand to hers.

"They are so cutee" Roxy admitted.

"I know, right?" I smiled and looked over at Louis and Lorrie who was dancing together with the song I

sang.

A thousands years and those guys who works here has record it up!

"Want to joyn?" Liam asked me and also reached his hand to me and I took it.

"c'mon baby. I wanna dance!" Rozy said dragging Niall to the dance floor.

Tiffany and Zayn followed as well. We all were dancing with our lovers.

I rested my head on Liams chest as we danced and just enjoyed the moment.

"you are going to leave, right?" Liam whispered. I heard sadness in his voice.

"How did you notice?" I whispered back. I was still resting on his chest.

"My power" He answered.

That's right...

"Sorry" I felt tears wanting to come their way out. They were streaming down my pink cheeks and red l

ip gloss.

"I'm so sorry" I mumbled again.

"Shhh it's ok" Liam hugged me while we were dacing.

I think I will take Liam first instead and see how it gets.

"Follow me" I took his hand and followed him to the same room Louis and Lorrie was in before.

I didn't make any eye contact before we was in the room and was sitting on the couch.

"I need to tell you something very importan" I said still not looking in his eyes yet.

"What?" I finally put myself togethet and looked him in the eyes.

Time to let him forget...

"You don't know me. We have never met in our life ever" I started to feel even more tears fighting their

way out.

"We...did...never...kiss...and never...knew...each other...at all" I mumbled between tears.

"i'm sorry... You are going to find soneone that love you even more than I do, if that's possible. You

will live a fantastic life after me and come long with your band. You are fantastic and I will miss every

peace of you." I cried

"Ok... When I say 'toystory' you are going to close your eyes and count to ten. I will be gone and you

won't remember me at all. All you want to is to take a drink and dance and have the time of your life.

Go" I said

"One

Two

Three" He started

"I love you" I cried even more and kissed his forhead

"Six

Seven

Eight" He counted

"Bye my love" I sighted and walked out of the room.

I waited out side of the room waiting for Liam to come out.

He came out and walked straight to the bar, ignoring me. He doesn't remember me.

As planded *sight*

Who's next? I guess I'll take Niall and Roxy in the same time.

Since I'm too lazy to walk over to them, I am sending Niall a signal via our minds.

'

Can you and Roxy come where I am. I am in the room that Lorrie and Louis was in when we came in

the bar, you know what I mean.'

They both came in just some seconds. "What's up girl friend?" Roxy said coming in the door.

"The celling but that wasn't what I was gonna tell you guys" i sight

"you seem very serious" Niall stated

"i am" "Sit" I comanded and they sat beside me.

Time to round two... I started as always by looking deep in both of their eyes.

"Roxy, you have been my bestfriend and if all this didn't happened I am pretty sure that we would be

bestfriends for life. Me, you and Lorrie. We have had these amasing memories that I woule never

forget. You will always be in my heart sweetie but I need to leave and I can't let you remember me.

You would just try to find me. I need you to forget about me. Forget about everything that has

happened with me and you. It has just been you and Lorrie. You and Lorrie got kidnapped and I had never been in your life. Do you get that?" I ended the speach and she nodded. Time to Niall.

"Niall, you have been such a good friend. Surrporting me all the time. I love you as a really, really

good friend. Almost a bestfriend. We would probably been bestfriend if we just got some more days to

get to know each other. You need to be good with my friend, Roxy. Take good care of her. She's so

worth it. You need to forget everything that I had said right now and forget everything about me. I

know that you all will feel that something is missing but you would never find out what cause it's gone. I will never see you again. I and you, are strangers to each other. Now I want you both to go out that

door and when you do, you have forgotten about me and you all start dancing and just having fun this

night" I sight and they both got out and probably went dancing.

Lorrie and Louis now...

I shouted at them through our minds since I am still so lazy.

"Hey! No need to yell!" Louis complained when he came in the room.

"I Didn't yell. I just shouted really loud" I joked.

Louis maked me always smile in these sad moments. He just has that kind of 'human' power in he.

"Funny..." Lorrie laughed

"please sit?" I asked nicely to them and they did as I said.

"So what's up?" Lorrie asked

How can they all ask about that even though they know what I will answer...

"The celling!" I and Louis shouted. We all started laughing.

How can i even laugh now? I am suppost to cry not laugh! Though, I love to laugh, it's better than

crying.

I started and looked them in the eyes. They looked in mine.

"You two are going to be a perfect, cute couple that everyone will wish for. Your love for each other is

strong and it will never end. You will get married and you will live happily ever after with out me. Lorrie

we had these amasing times together but you have forgotten them. You remember those with Roxy

but I was never in your life. You never knew me. You knew who I was since I was in your class but I

was never with you. I always hang with Angela and Elisabeth but not you guys. I never knew you and never will. Louis, you always make me laugh in all these random ways and days but I like that about

you. You were my weirdo bestfriend here and I won't forget any of you! But you have forgot me...

Now, go out and have fun. I am no ne for you when you see me" I sight one more time and they went out.

Last couple... Tiffany and Zayn. I did as always. Asked if they could come in this room through our

minds.

"We're here! Now what do you want to talk about?" Tiffany asked as she sat beside me. Zayn decided

to stand.

"Could you sit as well, Zayn?"

"yeah sure" He answered.

"Ok... I love you both even though I don't know that much about you guys. I have had a tough time so

I don't wanna cry more so I do this a bit fast. You both are amasing persons and are so made to be. You two should never let go of each other because destiny choose you two to be together. We didn't

have so long time together but a little so you need to forget about me. Just everything about me and

everything that has happened with me. Even Liward. Everything. When I saw 'Cherry' you both are

going out of this room and kick some ass. Not literly, I mean have fun. Now... Cherry" they actually

ran out of the room and I didn't have any chance but laugh...

Last but not least, Harry. Since I have met Ashley, I kinda need to let her forget me too.

I told Harry (through our minds again. Still lazy here) to come and bring his girlfriend over.

After two minutes he was here with Ashley.

'

She's not my girlfriend...yet' Harry answered through our minds.

"Fine. Can you both sit down here?" I asked and clapped the seat beside me.

Harry sat beside me and Ashley sat beside Harry.

"Ashley. Harry is a good man and you should take good care of him. Don't trust him too easy. Make

him earn it ok? You never met me and you don't know my name. You need to rememeber what I said but you don't know me at all. Im just a completly stranger to you. Go out of this room know cause I am

going to talk to Harry alone. And remember. Do not have sex with Harry before, at least you're third date. Now go" I comanded and she did exacly as I told her too.

"Wait... How did you do that?" Harry asked.

I forgot to look at his eyes as well. Oops

"My new power. I'm sorry Harry but I need to go away from this drama and if you remember me, you

would just go after me and I can't let that happen" I explained for him.

"What about Liward?" He asked

"I'm sorry" I sighted again...

"you can't take him away from me. I need him. He's my baby as well" He comanded.

"I know but I want the best for him and by living here, where everything can happen. I just can't... I

can't risk Liwards life. I need to go away..." I said

"Then let me go with you!" He said

"What?" I asked

"let me come with you"

"why?"

"Because I still love you" He said

"What about Ashley?" I asked

"she's no one"

"she's a person, Harry" I stated. I am not letting Harry come with me.

Even though I actually would like it. No! I can't.

I Looked straighed in his eyes and started my work.

"You don't know me. Never had. We never meet. We never had kissed. We never had sex. We never

did anything with each other! You don't know me, I don't know you! Liward has never been in your l

ife!" I said fastly.

"Bye Harry" I ended the whole thing and ran out of the room and out of the pub.

I can't believe that Harry wanted to run away with me. I don't know why I said no

I kinda want him to come because I didn't want to leave alone. I was with Liward though.

I know I still have soft feelings for Harry but just stronger for Liam.

I hate taking desitions but they are taken and I need to get home and take Liward with me.

I ran as fast as possible to Harry's flat and when I finally was there, I ran in there, packed some

clouths, took Liward in my arms and ran to the supermarket.

What? I can't hold Liward like this all the time and he needs food. We need food.

I buyed what we needed fast and some knew cloths for me and Liward.

Then I ran to the airport. I don't know where to leave though...

I could go back to Bevery Hills but I don't want too. I wanna take my baby and live in a new city and

create a new life for us both.

New Jersey. I heard that there are nice nabors there and a lot of nice people.

Maybe I can get new friends and maybe a find a new man in my life, even though I would never love

someone like I loved Harry.

He was my true love or at least I thought so and he was my first love too. He was my first kiss and l

ove.

He was also the first man that I had sex with and he knew his stuff! I will miss that.

I will miss everyone just mostly Harry and Liam.

I Walked to the disk and buyed two tickets to New Jersey.

The plain didn't leave before ten minutes so we were aloud to go inside the plain.

I found our seats. There were three seats. I put Liward by the window and I was then sitting in the

middle.

I smelled around the room and wanted blood but tried to ignore my lust.

"Hey, I'm Billy. Could I sit?" A man asked.

I looked up and saw a young boy, in my age.

He had brown hair and hazel brown eyes. Looking good but not as good as Liam.

Gosh... I need to forget about them.

"Yeah if it's your seat" I answered and turned back to Liward, to make sure he was locked good to his

seat.

I felt that he was sitting on the seat beside me. "So is that your boy?" He asked

"yeah"

"Arn't you a bit too young?" Curious boy here...

"Yeah" I answered easly

"so are you married or something?" He asked once more.

"No" I was really not in the mood to talk I feel.

"Do you have a boyfriend then?" He asked again.

I sat up and locked myself to the seat. "No" I said and looked at his eyes.

I got a bit curious myself so I kinda read his mind.

'

wow.. She's so young to be a mom but still do look very good to be a mom. I hope the baby has a

nice dad. He surely do have a nice mom and a hot one. She's single. Maybe I can ask her out or

something. No, she wouldn't be intresting in me. Like why me?' He thought.

I giggled and looked out of the window as we the flight started to move.

Bye bye London. Bye bye old life and hello to the new life.

I just feel like I forgot something......

SHIT! REBECCA!

Rebecca's P.O.V

I heard the door slam open in the room. It was Clarissa.

She moved so fast so I could barely see her.

All I saw was that she suddely had two bags in her hand full of clouths and that she took Liward in her

arms.

Then she was gone. Where did she go? Where did she take Liward? What the heck is happinging?

I heard the door down stairs slam open again and I ran down stairs just seeing all if them really drunk,

except Harry.

Guess that they did have a fun night...

"What happened with Clarissa?" I asked them

"who is Clarissa?" Liam asked. He could barely stand up.

"your girlfriend" I explained

"i don't have a girlfriend. Byebye" He said and fell down on the couch.

Are he so drunk that he forgot about Clarissa? Seriously?

"Where is Clarissa?" I asked Harry who wasn't drunk.

"I don't think I know anyone named Clarissa but I know that I have a date tomorrow with a hot girl,

called Ashley, so I need to beauty sleep. Nighty Night" Harry said and went upstairs

All of the others just fell down on the floor and fell asleep.

Why does no one remember Clarissa?

What did really happen today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok... I seriously went under my blanked, in my bed, listen to One Direction (every song. And it took l

ike two hours) and wrote this while I was crying. I didn't know why I was crying at the start! I was l

isting to Irresisteble and I started to singing while I was writing (not a good idea cuz I almost couldn't

write anything) and suddenly I sand and cried at the same time. Why? I need to find god so I can ask

him why. He obviosly know everything, right? Or is that Jesus? I don't know...

Anywayyssss

I wrote this in just three days!!! Yey meeee!!!!!!!!! Hahah

Anywayysssss (again)

This time her mom and dad is REALLY dead. I know, sad, sad, sad but I did ut because I almost killed

Liam and Clar but didn't have the guts to kill them so I brang them back to life.

And another reason is that there were too many people! I even forgot about Rebecca a while. She's

Roxy's mom, by the way.

Oh... It was sooo hard uploading this chapter! My last!!! Oh My God... Can't believe I am done...

I am going to miss you!!! *Talking to the book:P*

I think i'm going crazy. Maybe...

I though I could make sequel but wanted to know if you want me too? I think i will! yeah, probably :P

Well, I am going to tell you why, that one time, it took so long time to upload well.........

Ok, I am going to be totally honest right now. Not too much though. That wouldn't be good for me.

I mean, a lot of people read this story. I know that and I don't actually want to tell EVERYONE my '

kindov' secret...

My life has been pretty hard lately. It's kinda family problems and you might think that it's just my

parents who are getting 'not married?' (dont remember how to write it. Hope you understand what i

mean) but they arn't. They haven't been married and they broke up when I was 3 years old or

somethin'. That's not the problem. I don't actually want to tell you. I can but not to 600 readers in

almost each chapter... But what is keeping me up is most of all, One Direction. I was so brokem when

I found out about this and for just six months my grandma died and I finally stood up that time and

forgot about grandma (not like that. She's still in my heart) and i got strong and then I found out about '

this' and I fell back down... I am strong and i know it but this almost killed me. Then I found out about

One Direction and I stood up again. They helped me through my hard time and I just wish to thank them for it but I can't. They're to far away and REALLY hard to meet. And my friends did also help me

a bit through this but mostly One Direction. Every time I am sad, do you know what I do? I take up my

phone and only listen to One Direction. I always feel better when I hear their voice. So you can see

that Onw Direction is not just a band for me. They kinda saved my life from totally suckness.

Thank you for your attention. Now you know how I feel and don't worry. I have someone to talk to.

And let me not forget about Wattpad now. This site means a lot to me! I have found so many friends

here that is awesome and really, really nice and surporten. Wrting have been a peace of my life now.

It is a peace of my life. I use to listen to One Direction and write when I am bored, sad, angry,

annoyed and a lot more :P Wattpad and One Direction is now a peace of life and I really hope it will

be like this forever. I really hope so!

So this chapter is dedicated to all of you and specialy my friends on wattpad who have been so nice to me, that I actually love! They are so nice and funny and a lot of other things!

- @HoranPrincess13, who know how I feel and have. She has been a really good wattpad best friend

here. She has been so surporting and nice. She and me is like the perfect match together. We are

soul best friends. She might live in England, Liverpool and I live in Norway but I am going to Liverpool

soon and I will meet her once. Of course I will take with my parent and so will she since we actually

only know each other via network but it will work. This girl is someone you can really trust. She's a

true friend. I love you babygirl <3 You have a peace of my heart :)(:

- @Readerlit, I don't know this girl so much but she is a good friend. Really surporting and soooooo nice. She is maybe 19 and I am 14 but we click like this! She's awesome and I will never forget her

either. Love you toooooooo gurl!!! <3

- @oharrystyles I haven't talked to you THAT MUCH but i have talked to you about five times and

maybe more and I know that you are someone to trust. You're also awesome (everyone is

awesome:P) I miss talking (chatting) to you actually. You write this amasing story named 'Forbidden

Woods' and I am a big fan of that book! I love it and I like live in the story. You write this amasing story

and have these amasing ideas. YOU'RE AMASING! Or should I say amazayn? :P I love you too girl

<3 Surprisenly I do :)(:

- @AnnClostre312 You are a really nice person ane gurl You're just sooooo AWESOME!! I love you

and you're randomness (if that's even a word :P) You are super pretty. You all are and you're sooo

funny too. Kinda like me, though I am not pretty lol :P Love you gurl and I will always have you in my

heart

- @NattyTommo Omg... You're sooo funny, crazy, nice, not normal (in a good way) ramdom and just

awesome. You're scary a lot like me, just like me and Louis. Louis is like really funny, random, crazy

and nice of course (at least I think so though) You are like him and I am like you and him and jus

AHHHHHH!!! It's freaking me out! You like this crazy person that people just have to love and you're j

ust so funnh. Love ya girl and your story rock even though it has some crazy ideas in it and GURL!!

YOU'RE 11 AND WRITE A STORY NAMED ONE DIRECTIONS SEXSLAVE AND HAVE THESE IDEAS OF SEX!! Where the hell do you get those ideas from? You are still freaking me out :P love

ya!!

- @bluemoondaze1 I was reading my friends story, that you had comment once. I was just so bored

and decided to see if you had stories I could read and I also message you to just talk. I must say, I did

the right thing. You story was great and I really like it. And you. You! You are just so cool girl! YOU GO GIRL! Keep it up with the good work at your story. You're an amazayn girl and you keep it just

GOING. Love ya too! :)(:

- @nikolinadrum oh my god... We... We got friends for not a long time ago but has been talking to

each other a lot. I really like you as a really good friend. We got to know each other from Jakkii

actually. It was these two girls who gave hate to Jakkii's story and I wrote this long thing to just prove Jakkii that her story is amasing and a lot more. You was just 'wow you seem really nice so I follow

you' I was like 'ok I replied and follow back' then we started to chat and got to know each other more. I l

ove yooou because you're sooooooooo nice and cute and funny and a lot of others thing. Love yaaa

xoxoxo

- @lollypopxXD you have this super cool name. Sykle, wasn't it? Nearly though, right? Anyway, I and you have chatted on Wattpad and Skype. We have also had video chat on skype and it was soo fun!

We laughed all the time and I will never forget it baby! :P i can explain you with soooo many words but

I just give five ok? You're sweet, beautiful, nice, funny, 1DERFUL! Love uUuUuUuUuUu

- @vampiredirection I love you're books! Soo many!! You have these amasing ideas and wow... I

have no words. They're just awesome. You're awesome :P keep up! I remember that I have watched

your profile a lot cause you have so many audition so I have always wanted to be in your stories! I had audition in four of your stories and I got in all of them!! Thank you sooo much for that! Lovyaaa for

that :)(:

- @darcystyles106 I have looked at you for a while and i have seen that you have comment and voted

on many of my chapters and I thank you for that. You also gave me this AMAZAYN idea for the story!

I wish I could use the whole idea but it just didn't fit there. I did take a little of your idea though. The revenge idea. Super and thank you. Thank you again!

- @Jakkii Your books are one of my favorites books on wattpad and a lot if others too! I know that you

haven't read this book and I didn't ask you either. Why? You probably think I didn't ask you because

you said so on your profile but that wasn't it... I wanted you of course you to read my story but I didn't really care. I chat with you and saw something. You're an amasing person and not just that you're

also an amasing author! You should live your dream! Keep on writing and give a crap about the hate.

If you don't see, I can tell you that most of the ones that have read your book live it and the others are

really just jealous or just think that it maybe was too much for them but really? If the haters hated your

story why did they actually read the whole story? It's just so fake and just fuck them. Sorry for the language

- @Jewlez We had a little twist at the first :P remember? A funny twist actually. I kinda was kidding

with you all the time and it was just so funny to see you believe and say and just wow... It was a but

funny, right? Haha... I swear I wouldn't forget that conversation. Will alwayd have it on my mind :P

you're a funny, and REALLY smart girl who uses a lot of confusing words but when you explain them, I understand and laugh. You're fabolouis. Never forget!

- @sangavicl I think you were the first fam that I knew of... I think so, but anyway, thank you for

reading my story! I have read your book 'Jennifer Jones' wasn't it? I have read all the chapters for two

weeks ago and I will check if you have updated cause it's wonderful! I love it! It will soooooo be in my

top 40 favorite books out of 300 books so that's good. Haha :P Keep on and remember you're

beautiful and I loooove yooou!!!

- @BabyMeringue We don't know each other at all, do we? But I know that you're story is amasing.

You know, 'Harry Styles and Justin Bieber Switched At Birth' Nearly there...but anyway, it's amasing

and you need to remember you have a big talent! Ok? Remember that darling!

- @TiffanyMalikGirl YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND IN REAL LIFE AND ONLINE!! OH MY GOD LOVE

YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! You have been a really good friend and I just loove you soo much. You

will always be in my heart and one time when I cried on school about dad and you didn't actualåy know what happened you still hugged me and said it will be ok. Oh noo... Now i'm starting crying

again. I love you with all my heart!! Really! You are funny, cute, sweet, nice, crazy, normal

sometimes, not so many times though, haha. You're like crazy funny. All my friends are crazy funny. I l

ove Hege and have that on your heart cause you, Lone and Ida is now a peace of mh life. You have stolen a peace of mt life.... Love you, even though you jumps on me, 09 am in the mornings when I

sleep -.- :P

- @LorrieJones Lorrie, you are in our group! MESSY DIRECTIONS!! Cause we are all messy, you

know :P I am just so awesome of finding out names haha <3 When we have sleepovers we talk about boys and One Direction and Justin Bieber and a lot of others things! We are like made to be best

friends. I wish with all my heart that we will never go apart! I will miss you sooo much when I go to

colage. Just hope that we goes in same colage, right? Love you baby!!

- @lizzie_directioner You and me are sooooooooo made to be!!! I love you sooo much! You stole my freaking life from me! I never, repeat NEVER read anything. I really hated it! And I was sooo bad with

writing stories and getting ideas then we got friends and you changed me completely! You showed

me this site, Wattpad, and suddenly I started reading a bit since I was so curious, then I started to l

ove it and then wrote my first story, which was this one and now I am done with the book. HERE

COMES THE TEARS!!! oh god.... It's like a occean here LMFAO ;)(; You have also gave me some i

deas with the story. Thank you for that. You're a really good friend and I love you!!

I have probably forgot someone but thank you anyway.

Well, you all need to remember I love you all and I had a good time! Really! You're all so amaZAYN,

exdrodiHARRY, phenofiNIALL (or somethin') blilLIAM, faboLOUIS and 1Derful!

Can't believe this book is done. Wow. What A shock actually. I am going to miss writing on this. I have l

ived in this story and I have enjoyed writing every chapter here. Thank you all for being so suporting and keep the good mood up, ai? Lovyaa

I think I

Please give me a last vote and comment on this chapter, huh? I would be so glad if you did. You

wouldn't know how much that woulf mean to me. At least in the last chapter.

Last one.......... :c

Lots Of Love Hearts From¨SkySawyer c:

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18.2K 304 13
Hi, my name is Louis Tomlinson, 1/5 of One Direction. I drink blood, my eyes are red, and I'm immortal. Yes, you guessed it, I'm a vampire... but I'm...
515K 12.7K 37
Emma doesn't have a family... Or any friends. She goes on a regular walk to the grocery store one night, when she gets kidnapped by a bunch of vampir...
128 6 11
One Direction are pretty famous, and so are their fandom; the Directioners. All Directioners have a bit of craziness hidden in them, and when they me...
1.9K 308 25
"Well, I never thought pushing some random people off the road would turn out to be one direction.", Miley stated. We finished the song staring into...