Have Hope

By realhc5

You've spent most of your life in foster care. Given up at a year old, you've been in and out of houses. With... More

Troubling
Someone
About You
Give it a Try
That's My Daughter
Seattle
You Look Familiar
No Boys
Run into Trouble
Love
Finally Home
Come Home
I'm A Parent
All Good
Talk
Why
Spy
Lose You
Get You Back
Misunderstood
Officer KO
Meet The Family
Back
Pick a School
U-20
Set Sail
Champions
Together Again
The Truth
Date Night
Finally Legal
You Happened
Sign Out
Phonecall
Again
Father Figure
The Case
Relationships
Awkward
Panic
Freak Out
Letter
Future
Then Leave
Crushes
Emergency
Syd
Pain
Suspects
Remembering
The Past
Safe For Me
Morning
Chill
Think About It
Normal Life
New Friend
Winners
Family Time
Georgia
Siblings
O'
Date Night
19
Music
Talent
Fitting Song
Touring
Notes
Together At Last
Reign FC
Join the Band
Talk to Me
Mistakes
Unplanned
Surprise Visit
Fixing
Time
The Truth

Day Out

7.7K 173 1
By realhc5

Hope's POV:

I woke up and saw Y/N asleep in her bed. I smiled and went into the bathroom to change. 

Today we had a day off from training and I wanted to spend it with her. 

"Good morning." I said when I saw her awake.

"Yeah." She got up.

"Day off today. What do you want to do?" I asked her.

"I think Morgan wants to see a movie or something I don't know."

"I want to spend the day with you. Just the 2 of us." I said. She looked at me. "I know I'm probably not the greatest person in the world but I'm trying. This whole parenting thing is new to me."

She smiled. "Yeah I can tell. So let's go then."

"Really?"

"Do you want me to change my mind or?" She said going into the bathroom. She got ready and we went out for breakfast. After we walked around and just talked. 

"Jill wants you to train with the team. If you're interested. You're still young but we've all seen you play and you're great. Plus you love it." I said. "It's all up to you."

She nodded. "That sounds cool." 

We spent the rest of the day together. She opened up a bit and I did too. 

We went back to the team. Y/N went to see Morgan when we got back and I let her. I smiled as she walked away and went to see Carli. 

"How was your day?" She asked.

"It was great. She opened up to me and we really had a great time." I smiled. 

"That's good. That's all you needed." 

Christie and Abby came into the room. "You finally getting the hang of it?" Christie asked as we went down to meet with the rest of the team.

"Yeah. A wise squirrel helped me a little bit." I said winking to Kelley as she walked back. 

"Officer KO getting it DONE!" She said sitting next to Sydney. I sat near them and Y/N sat next to Morgan and Kling. 

She looked over at me and smiled. 

Morgan gave me a little nod and looked at at Kling who was talking about something random probably. 

She's a good kid. I can handle this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.7K 52
This story is about two twins who both play soccer and come from a rough home life. Soccer is their safe place. What happens when the USWNT visits th...
263K 6.5K 83
14 and in need of a home, Sawyer meets a couple at a family day to get adopted. Follow the family's journey as they navigate through the ups and down...
107K 2.7K 41
y/n y/ln was born in the US but her fathers family is from England and her mothers family is from Italy. Her parents moved back to England and y/n gr...
164K 3K 17
Nicole Lewis has been in the foster care system for as long as she can remember. Now at the age of fifteen, she gets the chance to compete to be apar...