Maybe Someday

By ScarletWSilver

My name is Annabelle Rogers and I was born in the 1910's. I am Steve's twin sister and younger by almost fift... More

Childhood
Growing Up
The Army
Taken
Hydra
Testing
Training
The Twins
Final Test
Winter Soldier or Bucky?
Eyes
The Procedure
To See or Not To See
Attack at the Base
Artificial Intelligence
Ultron
Team Up
African Shipyard
A Safe House?
Clint's Family
My Brother
The Cradle
The Vision
Evacuation
The Solution
Belief
Trust
The Girl Who Stole My Brother's Heart
True Love Knows No Bounds
Healing Days

Epilogue

8.8K 249 35
By ScarletWSilver

My life has been great since I got engaged. Wanda was the first to notice the small box that I played with for a week. Pietro couldn't put the ring on my finger yet because my hands were raw but as soon as he could, he did.

Wanda is helping me plan my wedding. We were thinking a beautiful winter ceremony. Steve was happy about finally being able to keep his promise to walk me down the aisle.

My injuries healed within a month or two. Every so often, I would sneak into Pietro's room and he would let me lay in his arms until I fell asleep. Steve just loves to see me walk out of Pietro's room huddled into one of jackets. His face turns red and I laugh. He doesn't do anything to stop us, though.

Clint took Pietro, Wanda and I to formally meet his kids. I got to take care of little Nathaniel for the day and I honestly considered having kids of my own someday.

Steve finally started going on dates. Her name is Sharon, she's Peggy's niece. They're great for each other because they share the same line of work.

Natasha has been spending most of her free time tracking Bruce down. I hope she finds him soon. They'd be a wonderful couple. Maybe someday.

Maybe Someday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.4K 18
My life has never been normal. As a baby, I was left on the doorstep of a S.H.I.E.L.D facility by my parents. Then, when I was barely old enough to w...
116K 2K 69
Penny is Peter's ½ sister. They have the same mother, but different dads (their mom died in her sleep suddenly when Penny was six months old and thei...
1.1M 26.6K 144
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤." (𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤) 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬...
127K 3.6K 35
What many don't know is that the twins Pietro and Wanda have a little sister. She was experimented on by HYDRA with them; however, she escaped. It is...