Be my Queen ✔

By randomthingsbyme

Priscilla. An intelligent and obedient daughter of one of the most prominent couple in Edinburgh.Only focused... More

Prologue (✔ edited)
Chapter 1 - The Talk About Getting A Girlfriend (✔ edited)
Chapter 2 - Day With The Best Friend (✔ edited)
Chapter 3 - Oh No! (✔ edited)
Chapter 4 - The Worried Family (✔ edited)
Chapter 5 - Losing (✔ edited)
Chapter 6- Grief (✔ edited)
Chapter 7- Awakening (✔ edited)
Chapter 8 - Amnesia (✔ edited)
Chapter 9 - Remembering (✔ edited)
Chapter 10 - A New Life (✔ edited)
Chapter 11-Someone Got A Job (✔ edited)
Chapter 12-Piano (✔ edited)
Chapter 13-A Month Before Graduation (✔ edited)
Chapter 14-It's A Celebration (✔ edited)
Chapter 15-Memories (✔ edited)
Chapter 16 - Flirts And Realization (✔ edited)
Chapter 18-Jealousy (✔ edited)
Chapter 19 - Sweet Day (✔ edited)
Chapter 20 - A Not So Close-mouthed Luis (✔ edited)
Chapter 21 - Meet The Parents (✔ edited)
Chapter 22- Dinner Of Surprises (Part 1) (✔ edited)
Chapter 23-Dinner Of Surprise (Part 2) (✔ edited)
Chapter 24-Dinner Of Surprises (Part 3) (✔ edited)
Chapter 25-Over (✔ edited)
Chapter 26 - Uncertainty (✔ edited)
Chapter 27-Lady Silena (✔ edited)
I'm back! :D
Chapter 28-Princess Catherine (✔ edited)
Chapter 29-Stay or New York? (✔ edited)
Chapter 30-Let's Move On (✔ edited)
Chapter 31-Kate, The Model (✔ edited)
Chapter 32-Open Up (✔ edited)
Chapter 33- Tell Me (✔ edited)
Chapter 34-Surprise Visits and Meetings
Chapter 35 -The Sixth Friend
Chapter 36 - Meeting's Report
Chapter 37 -Three a.m. Calls
Chapter 38-The Other Side
Chapter 39-Hi, New York
Chapter 40-The Master Plan
Chapter 41 -The Fashion Show
Chapter 42-Last Chapter
Epilogue
Attention ♥

Chapter 17- Dinner And A Thief? (✔ edited)

9.3K 290 20
By randomthingsbyme

Heya!  Sorry I wasn't able to update for the past 3 months? Was really busy and I hope this chapter could make it up for the 3 months. GOOD NEWS: I'll update faster ;)

Dedicated to: alwaysSmile28

Chapter 17— Dinner And A Thief?

After having a ‘chat’ with Natasha, Priscilla went straight home and quickly called her parents up to break the news.  After informing them, she immediately went to her room and packed a little. She still has some clothes left at the villa so she didn’t have to pack a lot. She then went to the bath room and had a quick shower before leaving.

Throwing a black tank top and a jeans; she quickly sprayed some perfume on her body and puts a little powder. She then applied a few blush on her face and a light pink lipstick. She then grabbed her white cardigan and slipped her feet onto her Steve Madden flats before grabbing her keys and purse.

Few minutes later, Priscilla parked her car in a space in front of the flower shop Annette owned. Closing the front door of her car, she quickly saw a familiar blonde woman.

“Priscilla!” Annette waved as she saw the young lady walking towards her shop. Priscilla then smiled and waved back.

“Annette, good evening.” She smiled and waved as they met halfway.

“You look good tonight” The older woman commented making the other blush a little. “I’m sure it’ll make him go crazy for you” she added teasingly.

“Oh what are you saying, Annette.” She answered trying to control her cheeks from going red.

“Shall we go inside then?” Annette suggested as she looped her arms with Priscilla’s.  They then walked inside the flower shop.

Priscilla’s mouth dropped as she saw the scene inside but on contrary, Annette was not surprised with the scene for before she went out of the shop to get some fresh air, she have already thought that this will eventually happen.

“You, young bitch, I came here first. I asked him out first!” Sylvia said harshly towards Stacey making her drop her jaw a little.

“Hold it right there!” Stacey answered in a higher tone. “Don’t you fucking call me a bitch, Look who’s calling me a ‘bitch’? You, cougar!”

Sylvia’s eyes widened so was the opening of her mouth. “You!!!Bitch!!!”

“You are fucking old for him! Don’t you have a little decency?” Stacey answered and smiled from the corner of her lips as she crossed her arms in her chest.

“Let Steve decide!” Sylvia suggested as she cuts the silent glaring competition going on between her and Stacey and looked at Stephen as she continued. “So, Steve, decide now.”

“Well, uhm..” He mumbled as he looked alternately at the two blondes fighting over him. He never thought that being ‘Steve’ could put him in this kind of situation. “Mrs. Davis I-”

“See? That’s me! He chose me so get lost, bitch!” Sylvia cuts him off as she smiled triumphantly trying to intimidate the younger blonde.

“Shut up! You cut him off! Let him finish you, cougar!” Stacey answered irritated.

“Stacey? Your name is Stacey, right?” Stephen asked as the younger one nodded. “Mrs. Davis, Stacey, I…” he continued as he scanned the room and his eyes landed on Annette and Priscilla “I already have plans tonight”

He then walked away from Sylvia and Stacey and walked towards Annette and Priscilla. He then puts an arm around Priscilla’s shoulder before saying:  “with her”.

Stacey’s eyes widened in shock as she recognized Priscilla, “Y-You are…”

“Sorry, we have to go.” Stephen said politely as he grabbed something from the counter. Annette just smiled and nodded as Priscilla and Stephen walked out of the store. They could actually hearthe words “What the hell? Who is she?” and “Wait up!”

“Is there anything I could help you out with? Tulips?Roses?Carnations?”  Annette asked innocently trying to hide her laugh seeing the two other blondes’ dumbfounded face. “Daisies, perhaps?”

As soon as Stephen and Priscilla walked out of the flower shop, they hopped inPriscilla’s chevvy. Starting her car’s engine, Priscilla spoke up. “What was that for? Fighting over you, huh?” she smirked as she continued driving.

“Jealous?” Stephen teased as she looked at Priscilla who was busy driving.

“What?” Priscilla answered as she stepped onto the break after seeing the traffic light turned red. “You’re delusional.” She teased.

“You don’t have to be jealous.” He winked at her.  “Anyway, for you” Stephen then handed a piece of long stemmed red rose that he grabbed at the counter before leaving the shop.

“T-thanks” Priscilla thanked as she took the flower and blushed as she looked at the red rose. “It’s beau—”She was cut off by the honking sounds made by the cars behind them.

“Ugh!” She groaned. She quickly looked at the traffic lights and saw that it was already green. She quickly stepped onto the accelerator and began to drive again.  The rest of the ride was spent in a peaceful silence.

Few minutes later, she pulled up in a restaurant at a corner of the street.  Its walls were made in glass making its interior visible for the outsiders. The restaurant has dark brown flooring and a lighter shade for its walls. The ceiling was painted white and the chandeliers were with the colour of gold. It was simple and elegant.  The two jumped off the car and proceeded at the entrance of the restaurant.

benvenuto!” A sexy woman with a black bunned hair greeted. Her face was smooth and fair and it wasn’t caked; only few powders, light eye shadow and pink lipstick tinted her face.  Her small brown eyes became much smaller as she plastered a big smile to the two customers before her.

“Table for two?” She asked after standing straight. The two just nodded and smiled back at the woman. She then ushered the two to a vacant and clean two-seater table.

“Here’s the menu, Ma’am, Sir.” The lady said as she handed the two their menu. “I’ll be back for your orders.” She added before retreating.

“You like Italian food, huh?” Stephen muttered tugging a small smile from the corner of his lips as he scans the menu.

“Not like my favourite but...yeah, I sorta love their cooking here. You?” Priscilla answered as she glanced at Stephen before she continued scanning the menu.

“I like it.” He smiled at her.

The woman came back with a paper and a pen with her. “Can I get your order now, Ma’am? Sir?” she said as she looked at the two.

“Fried Calamari for two please” She paused as she scanned the menu “Chicken parmesan and iced tea for me.” Priscilla answered as she closes the menu.

“Fettuccine alaromana and iced tea, please.” Stephen added as he handed the menu to the woman.

“Would you like to add a dessert?” she asked politely.

“Hmm… Bourbon chocolate torta then... and you Steve?” Priscilla said smiling a little.

“I’ll go for affogato al café.” He answered as he closed the menu.

“Okay. I’ll be back with your orders.” The woman smiled at them before leaving.

After dinner was served, the two chatted while eating.

“They cook really good pastas here.” Priscilla said before eating her order.

“I guess, I should waste no time and start eating then.” Stephen chuckled as he grabbed his fork and started eating.

**

“I told you, didn’t I?” Priscilla said with a smug look on her face as their dessert was being serve.

“Yeah, it’s really good.” Stephen agreed as he smiled as he showed his pearly white teeth. “Now, let’s try this dessert but I’m really not a fan of sweets” He said as he took the dessert spoon.

“Really?” Priscilla said before taking a spoonful of her dessert as Stephen nodded observing her. “Is that the reason why you just ordered and affogato al café? Because it isn’t that sweet?” she added after swallowing.

“You got me.” Stephen said as he started eating his dessert. “and you like chocolates?”

“I love yummy and delicious desserts.” The lady grinned before taking another from her dessert.

“I’ll take note on that.”

“Why would you?”

“Reference purposes?”

“Seriously?” Priscilla chuckled.

“Anyway, I haven’t seen Natasha for quite some time.” He said, changing the topic.

“We chatted today.” She paused as she remembers her conversation with her best friend.

“About?” He asked casually before he took another from his dessert.  Priscilla then blushed.

“I-it’s nothing. Really.” She said nervously before sipping her drink. “Really.”

“You look nerv—blushing?”

“No, silly!” She lied sending death glares towards Stephen.

The evening went smooth for the both of them, they talked about their likes and dislikes and all the random stuffs the two of them could think. Stephen made sure to leave out the information that could lead to opening his ‘memories’. He sure isn’t ready to spill the information to Priscilla yet.

“I enjoyed tonight, Denise.” Stephen said as they were both standing in front of Priscilla’s porch.

“Ditto” She replied smiling.

“After you pay your parents a visit, should we do it again? My treat nexttime” He asked as he looked at her intently.

“I think I like that Idea!” She responded giving him her sweetest smile.

“Have I told you look really gorgeous tonight?” He said as he smiled. He then walked closer towards Priscilla, lessening the distance between them. He then tucked Priscilla’s hair behind her ear.

“You’re beautiful as ever, Denise.” He whispered to her ear before brushing his lips to Priscilla’s. It’s a soft, warm and gentle kiss which sent tingles towards their bodies.

Pulling out from the kiss, they decided to get in the house but before entering the house, Priscilla realized the door was open.

“W-why is the door open?” She asked, her mouth left hanging “I am sure I locked it!”

The two then shared a knowing look. Stephen then stepped forward inside as Priscilla follows silently behind him. They checked the living room and preceded upstairs, Priscilla grabbed the nearest weapon she could get in case of a worst case scenario. She grabbed an empty vase located near the stairs. The entertainment area was empty and so was Priscilla’s room. They then checked Stephen’s room and just like the previous rooms, it was empty.

“You sure you left it locked, sweetheart?” Stephen said crossing his arm and leaning his body onto the door frame.

“I swear!” She pouted.

“wait, why are you holding that vase?” Stephen asked trying not to laugh.

“I’m just getting ready!” She replied as she hugged the vase.

“You really are something.” He said before he laughed.

“Shut up! Ha ha!” She laughed back.

The two of them then stopped when they heard some noises from the kitchen!

“The kitchen!” The two said in unison. They then sprinted downstairs and Stephen got first in the kitchen while Priscilla placed the vase back in its position.

“Glad you’re home now, baby.” A black haired man with brown eyes said as he was picking up the casseroles and pans and some utensils on the floor. Flour was scattered everywhere, cracked eggs on the kitchen counter, casseroles, pans and utensils misplaced on the floor.

“Sorry, you know I’m kind of clumsy today plus I’m not really good here.” He said as he finally turned around. “I just wanted to surprise you, baby.” He was wearing a jeans and nothing on top except for an apron owned by Priscilla. His jaw hanged open as he saw the blonde man with green eyes in front of him, pissed.

“W-who are you?” Stephen asked gritting his teeth.

“I should be the one asking you that.” The other man said as he placed the casseroles and other stuffs he picked up onto the kitchen counter. He then stood up straight trying to intimidate the prince.

“Answer me.” Stephen said in a much more authoritative voice.

“Who are you?” He asked as he doesn’t know the prince.

“L-Luis?!” A voice coming from Stephen’s behind said. It was Priscilla. She then walked forward towards the other guy.

----

A/N: What do you guys think? Who is Luis? :D

Vote. Comment. Follow. If you think this story deserves it. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 13.1K 52
This is the sequel of the story, "Slave of a Billionaire". This story is about the life of Ronnie's and Caitlin's daughter Susan. Susan is in college...
1.8K 104 46
Currently studying as a Grade twelve student, Stephen Winter is just enjoying his peaceful life, successfully hiding his 'not so ordinary' identity. ...
14.2K 418 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
2.1K 1 21
Ella was living the simple life she always wished for. She was a wife to a wonderful man she had been with for 10 years and they shared a beautiful t...