L.O.V.E. (Pt 1)

By __DR1X

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NOT A CHAPTER
Public Service Announcement
We're Back
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Update Coming Now
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
We're Baaaack
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 19

35 5 0
By __DR1X

Raquan POV ( 3 weeks later)

wassup yall??? My name Raquan Adams. But people call me Fade , Why? Because I stay high all the time its kinda how I deal with my problems. Im 17 , 6'2 a couple tattos , I have bottom grills that attract all the hoes , im lightskin. Mixed with white & black , My mom? She ran off to be a crackhead so fuck her. Its just me and my dad , he's barely home because he's the second BIGGEST drug lord in Miami. He's barely home because he's always making big deals with other drug lords outta state. Me? Imma drug dealer too , yeah thats right taking up after my pops. Ion deal like that though because my pops want me to be safe and I respect that , dont get my wrong though imma thug in and out.

Now I kmow Paris crazy ass done mentioned me thats how I got in this shit. A nigga was tryna stay lowkey feel me? Anyways me and her use to date and im not gone lie , I loved that girl. Dont get me wrong imma thug and allat but that dont mean ion want a ride or die and a lil thug. A nigga still want someone to grind with and I thought that was her. Me and Paris use to be that couple 😘🔥, we recently broke up to like 2 weeks ago. Before that we fucked because she was keeping secrets I found out because she brought a random nigga into MY DAMN HOUSE and had sex with him on MY GAH DAMN BED that girl dont know how to keep her legs closed its like every nigga she see she want whether he taken or not and she's gotten her ass beat PLENTY of times for that shit , that girl aint gone learn till she dead and she take pills uht uht that aint me bruh.

I walked in on that shit too. I shot that nigga between the eyes and threw her ass out , The only part that wonders in my mind is , if she pregnant or not I wouldnt that kid because she did me dirty and I could NEVER forgive her. I know yall saying 'why take it out on the kid?' Well because everytime I look at that kid ill think of Paris thats why I cant do it.

Enough of that shit , I was laying down on my bed watching tv. It was a chilled day , my phone started ringing and I thought it was one of my hoes but it was Aventura Hospital , tf??? I hope nun happened to my dad , he was at the trap. Nervous asf I answered the phone

Me - Hello?

... -Ra- Raquan? Is that you?

Me - yuh , who this?

... - *sighs* its me ... Uuhh P-P-Paris. .

Me - Paris??? Why you in the hospital girl? I asked out of curiosity

Paris - Long story short I was fuckin with a taken nigga and I bumped into him & his girl & his peoples at cafè iguana and I got slick and him AND his girl beat my ass and shot me in the leg

Me - DAMN ! Where uu met this nigga and whats his name??

Paris - At club lexx I pulled him into a private room even though he aint want too and we fucked . . And I noticed I was pregnant cause I got sick AGAIN , I was getting sick the last time we fucked also but I didnt pay it any mind and his name is Jayden.

Me - you . . Pregnant??? And Oh ion know him

Paris - mhm , i think its your raquan

Me - nope not mines sorry lil ma

And with that I hung up , yall thought I was playing? Nah im only 17 aint no kids round here bih. No not because Im in school I graduated duh im 17 tf yall thought? But I just CANT do it simple as that. Even though I know its mines ..

All this stress I couldnt take it so I got my phone and called one of my hoes shaniah. She aint that ugly but she's just not my type. And plus she a hoe.

*phone convo*

Me - niah?

Shaniah- Yes daddy you need pleasure?

See what I mean yall? Hoe ish all the fucking way

Me- Yeah im stressing , when you gone be over??

Shaniah- I could be over in 15?

Me - Alright bet , the door will be unlocked just come straight to my room and make sure uu brush yo teeeth ma.

Shaniah - okay bye

I rolled up about 3 blunts and had them ready for when she came.

*15 minutes passed*

I was listening to music when Shaniah walked in she pulled me off my bed , pulled down my pants and boxers and got right too work. While I was guiding her head I lit up blunt # 1 and smoked it. I smoked it down and she was still sucking.

See one thing about her she give mean ass head , thats about it😭.
Time for blunt # 2 , she hit one spot which made me grown and I came all in her mouth. She licked me clean and I fixed myself and she left.

Thats another thing about her too , she know aint no strings attached. After she left I locked up and took a shower , I got out and put on some basketball shorts and went to sleep.

Paris POV

Today is the day I get out the hospital and im happy asf . I called my mom and she said she was on her way. While I was waiting for her I took a shower and I had to be careful because of my ribs , I got out and brushed my teeth and washed my face , I couldnt put on anything tight I put on purple sweat pants made by pink and a light blue boyfriend tee. With my pink & black nike slides. My hair was curly from the water so I just left it that way.

As soon as I got done the nurse walked in and gave me my perscriptions and my release papers , I signed out and sat outside waiting for my mom.

While I was waiting for my mom thoughts of me and Raquan convo filled my thoughts. I started crying knowing that this child is his and he wont take care of it. Im over Jayden now I just wanna be friends and Im thinking about having a baby shower when I get a lil bigger but then again no because people barely like me , but I would like Jayden & Alicia to be there , just because I put them threw hell it would mean alot for a little support. I decided to call him and tell him im over him

*phone convo*

Me - hello?

Jayden💯 - Paris??

Me - hi can we talk? i would meet you somewhere but i dont think thats a good idea.

Jayden - ard wassup?

Me - first off im over you i dont like you anymore just as friends

I heard a sigh of relief in his voice before he answered

Jayden - thats good 💯 anything else?

Me - and once my little one is born you and alicia are invited to be there during birth because of the DNA test and my mom will be there and my ex raquan.

Jayden - ard cool ill tell Alicia

Me - alright tell her I said hey. Bye bye now

Jayden - bye Paris

After that my mom came up and helped me to the car , I was so happy to get out of there. You know my mom had to start a convo of course

Leena - Hey baby how you feeling?

Me - im feeling much better just my ribs and my leg thats all that hurts , I have to go to walgreens to for my perscription then you can just take me back to my apartment

Leena - oh no baby you're staying with me until that leg and those ribs are better , I dont need you hurting yourself even more.

Me - haha okay mom thats fine with me thanks for everything in advance. I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek

Leena - youre welcome Paris

We got to walgreens and I got out on my crutches and Walked into walgreens my mom wanted to go but I told her I have to practice with these crutches , the doctor said I have to be on it for a month and this wrap has to stay around me for 3months, as long as its off before my baby's here.

Im currently 4 weeks and I got a lil pug. After I handled my perscription I got back in my mom's car and we got some pollo tropical and went to her house. I was too sore to take another shower so as soon as I got in my old room I took the pills , ate my food, and gently laid down and drifted off to sleep.

Jayden's POV

After that call with Paris I told Alicia and she was cool with it. Today was a chilled day for us since there was no drama. It was gone be a Jay & Lexi day , I was gone take her to the mall and then out to eat. I mean why not? We was dressed with nothing to do 😭 . I went to my trap house while Alicia was getting ready to get 12g's we might spend it all we might not. While I was there I made sure everything was good which it was , I grabbed my money and was gone. Oh yeah im wearing

A black gucci shirt
Robin jeans
And all black nikes
Gold diamond studd earrings

Now im omw back home

Alicia POV

Hey yall , missed me ? Yes? No? Okay whatever . Anyways since its a drama free day my baby gone spoil meeeeee. God that boy knows I LOVE being spoiled , he went to his trap house to go get some money for us. You would think ive been inside there before and I'd be killin niggas with him cause he called me his trapqueen or whatever. NOPE not the case , ive never even stepped a toe in there before. Do I want to? Hell yeah ! Im curious asf but ill wait ill he's ready. Anyways I decided on a

Red crop top that said 'Jayden's Girlfriend' on the front and on the back a good picture of us. A black pencil skirt , and Red sandals with a bow on it.

As for my hair I put it in a high neat pony tail and a full bang with a red headband. For makeup I put on red mac lipstick and very light make up because Jayden says im naturally beautiful. I grabbed my black mcm purse with my phone headphones and charger and sprayed some amber romance perfume on .

I was just in time because Jayden just pulled up , I hopped into his cocaine bugatti with red interior and we were off to the mall.

Jayden POV

Mane when we got to dolphin mall Alicia jumped out the car and ran to the door with wide eyes like a little kid. I couldnt do nothing but laugh because my baby love shopping. Once I got out she held my hand and we walked in , I wasnt here for me I didnt want anything it was Alicia's day. A nigga just wanted food feel me? I may be skinny but a nigga LOVE to eat , thats bae # 2 just dont tell Licia.

Alicia POV

100 shopping bags later and we were offically DONE , I swear I had the most bags in the whole mall. I wouldve gotten more but Jayden picked me up threw me over his shoulder and walked out😭. I didnt mind cause I got everything I wanted , surprisingly everything fitted in the trunk I got in the car and was tired asf

Jayden - yo ass can shop we stayed in there for 3hrs mane !

Me - I lost track of time , but can we get food? I know your hungry and so am I

Jayden - Hell yeah , wanna go to red lobster babe?

Me - Hell yeah. I said while mocking Jayden

Jayden - Girl you gone be the death of me. He said while kissing my hand while his eyes was still on the road

All I could do was blush thats my baby fr I couldnt deny it. But ttyl a bitch finna go eat.

-Lets see whats gone happen with Paris's baby

-Boy or Girl?

-Names???

-Jayden treat his girl so cute😩😍🙌🏾

- Raquan know he dead ass wrong

-Alicia never been ina trap house lmfao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 29.1K 100
๐•€๐•— ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•จ๐•™๐•  ๐•š ๐•’๐•ž, ๐••๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ž๐•–?
148K 5.2K 19
completedโค๏ธ
655K 7.5K 9
๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐—บ๐ž.
17.8K 589 20