Interwebbed. (Danisnotonfire...

By ColourMeGrey

YouTube. Danisnotonfire. Amazingphil. Skye Ember. England. Hollywood. What happens when a dream becomes a rea... More

Ch. 1 Enter
Ch. 2 Anniversary
Ch. 3 The Surprise
Ch. 4 New Years
Ch. 5: Anchored
Ch. 6: Key Lime
Ch. 7 Cosmos
Ch. 8: Breathe
Ch. 9: Floating
Ch. 10: Chances
Ch. 11: Antlers
Ch. 12: Best One
Ch. 13: Weak
Ch. 14: Beautiful
Ch. 15: Palms
Ch. 16: Captivated
Ch. 17: Fate
Ch. 18: 9:20
Ch. 19: Nostalgia
Ch. 20: Nirvana
Ch. 21: Ocean
Ch. 22: Flash
Ch. 23: Branch
Ch. 24: Glass
Ch. 25: Coffee
Ch. 26: Posters
Ch. 27: Torn
Ch. 29: Omega
✖God save the queen ✖
Ch. 30: Infinite

Ch. 28: Promise

947 25 5
By ColourMeGrey

So my little ones.

1. My name is Tea. Wooh. It will be legally changed to that soon c: my best friend and I were talking about fandoms and how every fandom has a fan name. I.e. Directioners, Mixers, whovians. And we realised something grand. And if you want to leave a cheeky comment about it, please do. But.. You all are "tea leaves"! Haha c: because without tea leaves there'd be no Tea.

2. I'm winging this at 4 am. Blah

3. I cried while writing this, I really did. :c

Enjoy!

--

Phil's POV-

(November)

"Mum! Stop touching me!" Skye's yell and Eva's laugh could be heard the loudest throughout the house. It's hell week, in theatre terms. We're one week and 2 days away from being Mr. and Mrs. Lester, yeah, it's a pretty big deal. Everyone and their grandmother is squeezed in my home, getting the last bits done. Skye and I have almost everything ready, all her things were picked out and I have no clue what she's wearing or what the girls are. Me and the men decided on keeping what we're wearing a secret too.

"EVALINA GUADALUPE EMBERS REYES! MAMA!" Skye's Mexican accent came out massively strong in that yell. "Mama! I can't catch up to you!" Eva came sprinting through the sheets and straight behind me, she caught her breathe as Skye waddled into the room. Skye was massive by the way.. "Phil! Tell her to stop being a freak of nature!" Eva laughed as she used me as a human shield. "Phil. Tell her I will not obey her commands." Skye rolled her eyes. "I'm not an owl!" I used my best Hermione voice. "What's going on?" I wrapped my arms around her, "She doesn't want walk me down the aisle.." She grumbled into my chest. "Querida, it's not that I don't want to. Mija, you'll understand why in a week." I held Skye closer to me, well close enough that I felt like I wasn't gonna force the baby out. "Let's go check on the nursery, yeah?" She nodded her head. I had put Dan, Olive, Ethan and Bella in charge of the nursery for now, they knew us best and know how to act stupid and work. And they probably would've murdered me if I asked them to do the logistics of the wedding. "Honey, I'm home!" I mimicked Ethan's favourite entry line. "Hell-ooh." I looked around the room and I heard Skye gasp. One, because it was amazing and two because it was done so fast. "We thought long and hard about this room. And we had tied between two themes." Bella started. "It really was quite a battle to the death on that." Dan laughed. "It was between One Direction and Harry Potter.." Dan informed us. "Obviously HP won." The room had a massive family tree that Ethan painted, (like the Sirius'" the room was decked out in Slytherin decorations. "You have sorted wisely." Skye mentioned towards the designers. "Haha Dan wanted to make it Hufflepuff themed." Bella giggled. "It's glorious. Really. Thank you."

--

(December 15)

I woke up in the men's designated side of the house really early. I really needed a cup of tea, as I poured milk into my cup I could barely make out the sun coming up. "Hello darling." I was startled by my mums soft voice. "Good morning mum." She came over to me and started preparing her cup of tea, "How do you feel?" I watched her delicate hands spin her tea spoon in her cup. "I feel like your tea." She let out a soft laugh. "Really though mum. I feel a bit dizzy, yet completely ready." I kissed her forehead. "We should probably wake the gang soon. We have breakfast to attend." She walked back towards the women's side of the house.

The whole gang walked out the house in their best breakfast attire and we caravanned our way towards our reservation. Once arriving, the whole gang became a lot more awake. We ate and delighted ourselves in fry ups and crepes. Eva stood up and cleared her throat, "I would just like to thank you all, for welcoming Skye, myself and my twins into your arms so warmly. You have shown us a beautiful country, amazing food and most importantly that family doesn't always mean blood. You are our family now, and I would like to toast on the behalf of our family and the joining of my cielito and Phil."

As soon as we were done eating, the women and men said their good byes, and departed to the wait. The longest 7 hours if my life. "I have 7 hours left to be an Ember. To be a single woman." Skye whispered in my ear. "7 hours until I can say you are my wife." Bella and Dan came over to us and swiftly split us apart. "Say goodbye Phil!" Bella wiggled her finger towards Dan and I. "I love you." Skye mouthed.

--

I was standing next to Ethan nervously clasping my hands. All the guests were looking right at me, I could sense the love in their eyes. My eyes were focused on the entrance. The two doors, that had vines and white flowers intertwining themselves over the tan doors. My 'camera crew', a few of our YouTube mates, getting in their positions to record this. And then I spotted Skye's crew, getting ready. It's almost time.. I turned to my right, "Dan.." I looked for him but he wasn't there. "He'll be here. Don't worry." Ethan pipped up, Dan is my best man, he better be here. I was getting light headed, nervous and so excited. And then the melody of 'the song' started flowing through the room.

--

Skye's POV

I was surrounded by the most important women in my life. I watched them as they dabbed on their final touch ups, double glanced in the mirror and had a static excitement running through them. I was sat in front of a mirror, all ready, in my white strapless dress, waiting to get my make up done and just watching the room float around each other. My mum was behind me running her fingers through my hair. "Ready cielito?" I smiled at her. "You're not gonna walk me down the aisle, are you sure?" I asked for the final time. She nodded her head, "Si mi amor." She walked over to her purse and pulled out an envelope, ran her fingers over the front, and slipped it into my fingers.

"To mi corazon, on her wedding day." The handwriting looked so familiar, so delicate, as if frozen in time, like it was fresh, I could've sworn the ink smelled fresh. I looked up to my mum, "Your dad, he wrote you this." I was so confused. I carefully opened the envelope and pulled out the letter.

"Cielito,

As I pulled out the the paper to write this, I imagined you, in a white dress, smiling brightly, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I imagine you on this day, your wedding day, sometime in the next few years, with a man that loves you if not the same than more than me. And that's a lot. Skye, I know you pictured me being there, walking you down that aisle, handing you to your husband, lifting the veil, kissing you on the forehead and giving you the blessing of a wonderful life. My darling, I know it won't happen, and I desperately wish I could. Every night, from the night you were born, I would come into your room and kiss you on the forehead, every night. I needed to know that even though I'm not there, I will have had practice of letting you go. Letting you go to your dream land, and praying you would feel my love millions of times stronger.

Cielito, you look beautiful, I already know. You always have been and you will always be my little girl, my little piece of heaven. Baby, I'm sorry I couldn't walk you down that aisle, and I'm sorry I had to leave so early, but remember that you have my horns and in all else, we live in fate.

Love you always,

Moose."

I closed my eyes and wiped away the tears that were slowly puddling down my cheeks. "He wrote letters, just in case, and he wrote me one asking that if there was a man that loved you just as much as he did, and he wasn't the man you were marrying, then he wanted him to walk you down that aisle. And baby, there is a man that loves you as much as he did." I opened my eyes and saw Dan kneeling in front of me. My camera crew behind him. "Here." He handed me a tissue, "thanks" I weakly replied. "Skye, may I do you the honour of walking you down the aisle?" I laughed at him, and nodded. "Yeah, you may." He stood up and hugged me. "I'll be outside."

I stood up and hugged my mum, "Now, mija, we have less than an hour. Lets get your makeup on."

Time passed quickly, Freya did my makeup and my hair, she did a fabulous job. I sat again, in front of the mirror and watched my mum place my veil on my head. "Beautiful." I took a final glance in the mirror and I saw everyone watching me. My brides maids, mum and Phil's mum stood together for some pictures, and finally got to the doors, waiting.

"Ready?" Dan had joined me in the back of the line and he looked handsome. "Yeah. I am." And then the sound of our song came, and I watched as one by on my girls walked down the aisle. Dan and I were still out of sight, and my heart began to flutter once we turned the corner.

--

Phil's POV

My heart couldn't take it anymore, I watched as all the couples walked down the aisle, I needed to see her. And then it was just her left.. And then she walked out, and my heart skipped, she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. My eyes were on her alone, as she walked down that aisle, I couldn't have gotten luckier. Dan and her had stopped in front of me, he lifted her veil and kissed her forehead, then he joined me.

Skye stood in front of me, and all I wanted to do was yell to the world how much she meant to me.

--

"I, Skye Camille Embers, promise to put you before anything else in my life. To always give you the crust of my pizza, make you chocolate chip cookies on Fridays, and sing to you when you're sad. I promise that even on the days I have to be somewhere early, to always cuddle with you for 5 extra minutes and to never say goodnight angry. To always leave the cap on the tooth paste, to never use all the hot water and to always sleep on the left side of the bed. I promise to love you until the sky falls, I promise to be yours until my last breathe, and to make every day as if it was the first time we ever said 'I love you.' Since the first time I ever watched your videos until now, you have stolen my heart."

"I, Phillip Michael Lester, promise to fight for you everyday, to keep our love as young as it could ever be. I promise to put you before lions, to always protect you and to never let you sleep alone. I promise to be your biggest fan, from singing to the shower, to sing in arenas, I will always cheer for you. I promise to always have Dr. Pepper ready, and to make you key lime pie, and to never eat the last cupcake. I promise to hold you close at night and play with your hair. And to never not dance in the rain. I promise to always love you, even when our sky is grey, our love will be the hope for better days."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 228 14
Dan and Phil have been dating happily for years until Phil's dream scholarship is given to him pushing their relationship to the test. with so many m...
412 75 19
Now in London, Dan and Phil are bigger than ever. They have their own radio show, millions of subscribers and get asked to playlist live, vid con alo...
104K 4.7K 23
OLD / COMPLETED You have been moved into a brand new flat in London. It just so happens that you now live opposite Dan and Phil. You start to develop...
617K 23.7K 32
**Trigger Warning: Self Harm, Abuse, Alcoholism** Dan Howell and Phil Lester never got along. Mostly because Dan took out his horrid home...