The Bad Boy Is My Neighbor

By __AllyTaylor__

I WILL EDIT THIS WHEN THE BOOK IS DONE!!!! Hey, My names Summer, Summer styles. I live in Los Angeles wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A\N VERY IMPORTANT
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Second book is up!!!
Important!!
Done editing?

Chapter 21

6.8K 218 40
By __AllyTaylor__

"Oh it's good to be back" Jayden said plopping on my couch.

"Feet off the coffee table" my brother said pushing Jayden's feet off.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

After prom night we all went home. Oh and guess who won prom Queen and King?

Jayden and I.

Yup we won but you probably already thought that?

When I got home I went straight to bed cause I was so tired.

When I woke up the next morning and on my side table next to my bed were a bouquet of white roses. Then when I went down stairs Jayden and Josh were cooking breakfast. Yeah they were getting along. Both gangs came over including Abby and we ate.

Dad took sis too daycare and he went to work.

Then after that the gang all left and it was just Jayden, Josh and I.

And that's were it leads to now.

"What happened? You guys were so nice this morning" I said plopping down between them.

"That was before your brother hit me with a pancake" Jayden said grumbling and glaring at Josh.

"You had it coming" Josh shrugged.

"Whatever" Jayden grumbled.

"Aw it's okay baby" I said in a baby voice and kissing him on the cheek.

"Gross" Josh whined.

"You're just jealous cause you don't have a girl" Jayden said wrapping his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I don't need someone to make me happy. As long as I got Summer and Vanessa that's all I need to make me happy" Josh said

"Awe I love you too" I said hugging him.

"I never said I loved you. I just said you make me happy" he said pushing me away.

I pouted and he looked at me.

"Fine. I love you" he said

"Yay!" I said wrapping my arms around him.

I unwrapped my arms from him and cuddled up to Jayden.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"I don't know. What do you want to do, Princess?" Jayden asked.

"Can we go to the gym and teach me how to fight? Then teach me how to skateboard?" I asked.

"Sure" he said kissing my head.

"You guys are really grossing me out. I don't think I can hold in my breakfast" Josh said fake gagging.

"Shut up" I said kicking him.

He chuckled and turned on the tv.

************

After a couple of hours of arguing between Jayden and Josh and watching tv Jayden and I finally decided to leave and go to the gym.

I'm tired and my body hurts like hell. My muscles are going to be sore for a couple of days.

I was only dressed in a black Nike sports bra and a black spandex shorts. My hair was up and I was sweating everywhere.

"Come on, one more punch and kick" Jayden said holding the punching bag.

"Jayden I can't. I'm sore" I whined.

"I can make you sore" he smirked.

I blushed and looked down.

"Shut up" I mumbled.

With one last punch and kick I was done.

"Okay good You're done. Go hit the showers" Jayden said as I unwrapped my hands.

I mumbled an 'okay.'

My knuckles were red and a little bloody and it hurt like hell when I took a shower.

When I got out after like 20 minutes. I put on some black sport shorts and a white v-neck shirt that was loose on me then put on my sneakers and my hair was in a messing wet pony tail.

I swung my bag over my shoulder and saw Jayden beating the crap out of the punching bag.

His shirt was off and his sport shorts went down above his knees showing off the top of his Calvin Klein boxers. His hands were wrapped and he was sweating and he looked like a god.

"So we meet again" a deep voice said.

I jumped and turned around.

It was the same guy from when I came here with Abby. The one who was harassing me.

"Um hi" I gulped.

"You came back for me?" He smirked walking closer to me as I walked backwards.

"N-no" I stuttered.

"You sure?" He said.

"J-Jayden!" I yelled hitting a wall.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Jayden said coming up to us.

"Ah Jayden. 'Big man' watcha gonna do?" He smirked

"This." He said.

And he full on punches him in the gut. The guy is groaning on the ground and Jayden stands over him

"Don't touch my girlfriend" Jayden spits with venom.

"Okay" he groans.

"You okay?" Jayden asks looking me over to make sure I'm not hurt.

"Yeah" I gulp.

"Hey. This why I don't take you here" Jayden says caressing my cheek with one and and the other on my side.

"Yeah" I laugh a little.

He smiles and kissing my forehead.

"Im gonna take a shower then I'll teach you how to skate, okay?" He says.

"Okay" I smile a little.

-------------

"Yeeeeeeesssss!" I yelled.

I officially know how to ride a skateboard!

After Jayden took a shower we went home and he taught me how to skate and I am now in love with skating.

Jayden came running beside me, or more like jogged, as I skated. He taught me how to turn and how to stop and other stuff but I'm so happy.

I stopped skating when we got back to my house. I put the skateboard by the door and started walking backwards as a Jayden walked forwards watching me with a goofy grin.

I turned around quickly and started to run up the stairs I heard him right on my heels and decided to go fast. Big mistake.

I tripped over the one stairs and screamed. I put my hands out in front of me to make sure I didn't face plant. But I never hit.

I opened one eye and saw that the stair case that was going to be in my face was a few inches away from my nose. I was pulled up and crashed into a chest. I looked up and saw Jayden looking down and me. I hugged him tight and he hugged me back.

"I won't ever let you fall" he whispered in my ear.

"Come on let's go to my room" I smiled

I grabbed his had and we both went up the stairs making sure I didn't fall on my face again.

---------------------

"Summer" a voice said.

I turned around so I could face Jayden.

We were cuddling cause I was tired and so we watched a movie and cuddled up.

My back was facing him so I had to turn around.

"Yes" my voice croaked out as I snuggled up to him.

"I'm...I'm graduating this year" he said.

I swear to god my heart stopped and I couldn't breathe.

Jayden was a year above me so of course I had one more year while he was graduating this year or in a week.

I looked at him with sad eyes and a frown.

"I know" I whimpered.

He kissed my forehead.

"I got accepted to CCU" he smiled sadly.

CCU was California College University. It was two hours away. When did he even apply to it?

"When did you apply?" I asked propping myself up on my elbow he kept his hand on my waist. Which was under my shirt.

"When we weren't talking" he said avoiding my eyes.

"When do you go?" I said softly.

"A week after I graduate" he sighed.

"But that's not enough time for us to spend time with each other and its two hours away" I whined.

"I know summer. But I'll come every chance I get" he said getting up.

"What about us?" I said a little too quite and sitting up on the edge of my bed.

"What?" He said looking at me with shock

"What about us, Jayden?" I said louder.

"I don't know but please can we not talk about this? I want to spend as much time with you" he taking my hand in his as he stood over me.

I had to look up at him cause I'm that short.

"Okay" I sighed.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around his chest and hugged him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my head.

----------------------------------------------

So I decided to post today. Which is better so you don't have to wait. I might do one tomorrow night or day.

But yeah I have WiFi today cause I got WiFi from my friends house and so I thought I should do another chapter and I should have this book finished by next Monday or this Saturday. But don't worry I'm starting on the second book to this series sometime next week. So get ready for that.

Anyway I will talk about this in an authors note later so I hope you liked this chapter even though it was probably short.

Anyways you know what to do....

Fan

Vote

Comment

Byeeeeeeee

-Ally

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573 17 14
Scott makes a mistake at the binging of the summer and has to wait the rest of the summer to fix it, but does he even want to? He's had a crush on hi...
1.1K 155 28
First of all, if a feel like ANY characteristics of this book are base off of one of your ideas, feel free to take some credit or something, but it's...
252K 6.6K 31
My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I am 18 and my life consist of constant abuse. I haven't been to school since elementary and my mom home schooled me. For any...
344K 13.8K 39
*Completed* ||"Actually, Mr Parker. We were showing the new girl to her class." Seth says as he pushes me forward, in front of the whole class. Serio...