The not so "Nerdy" nerd (NaLu...

By Pupkey

Natsu Dragneel is the smartest student in Fairy Tail Academy and considered the top in all Fiore. He is known... More

IM SO EXITED!!!
Chapter 1: Introducing Natsu
Chapter 2: The meeting
Chapter 3: Interesting...
Chapter 4: The attack
Chapter 5: The mystery savior is... YOU!?
Chapter 6: Let's follow him
Chapter 7: Making friend's...and frenemies
Chapter 8: The competition
Chapter 9: Natsu vs Gray
Chapter 10: The start of a beautiful friendship...kinda
Chapter 11: Getting used to it
Q&A: Ask Pupkey
Chapter 12: Remembering the past
Chapter 13: Our Past 1
Bad News
Chapter 14: Our past 2
Chapter 15: Thinking & Dreaming with pink
Chapter 16: A Basketball tryout? A group project?...and a Queen bee?
Chapter 17: Neighbors
Chapter 18: Hanging with my Frenemie
Chapter 19: Project's and sleepovers
Chapter 21: [ You Name it ]
Chapter 22: Got my old dad back
Chapter 23: My...memories and... past?
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Brothers conflict
Quick question
Chapter 26: Let's confess!
Not an update, but an awesome pic!
Chapter 27: Nakama's and the Black Wizards kidnap
Chapter 28: From friend to rival...at basketball that is
SORRY!!! T^T/ARIGATOU!!! :D
Chapter 29: Tigers vs Fairies
Chapter 30: The game continues
Chapter 31: Our hands, Our master
Chapter 32: From good to bad
100 Questions Tag
Read Facts About Me...or else :P
Another tag :D
Chapter 32: Bonus talk
Chapter 33: Best friends are supposed to look out for each-other right?
CELEBRATION!!!
Chapter 34: Mafias
Chapter 35: Luce
Been a while

Chapter 20: Admitting our feeling's

7K 273 251
By Pupkey

Yo Mina!

Good news!

I'm kinda making progress in school!

I actually kept a conversation with someone longer than 5 seconds!

Ain't that something!

Well hope you're doing good in school!

And we also reached the 20 chapter!

Well I wrote and...you...read till here?...I hope you did at least!

I don't know how long I'll make this story but...I know how to end it...Mwahahaaha!!!

By my laugh you can tell I have something...maybe a happy ending or...a sad one!

Here's the new chap!

PS:I hope this doesn't have many errors. I double checked so it shouldn't have any...I hope -_-"

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Time skip

-Monday-

Natsu's POV~

I was in Health class but wasn't paying attention. My mind was on what happened when Lucy and Levy 'and unfortunately Ice princess' where sleeping over.

I almost kissed Luce. But I just felt something telling me to do it. 'Do I like her? That can't be possible! Ive only known her for a week or so! I can't...can I?'

"Stop thinking and start working Mr. Dragneel!" My thoughts where interrupted by the teacher yelling at me.

"Y-yess ma'am" I said shaking in fear.

"Go to the principals office!"

"What!? Why!?"

"Because it means less of you too teach. Now SCRAM!!!" She yelled and I left.

'Thc! Scary old hag!'

I walked to the principals office which is where the 'Master' of the school is. I opened the door and was greeted by an old little man with a withe moustache sitting on the desk.

"N-Natsu Dragneel!? I never thought you would be sent here. Oh, is just to bring papers or something right?" He said and I shook my head.

"Sorry Jichan, but I got sent here by Porlyusica. She saw me not paying attention and sent me here." I said with a sigh and he nodded.

"I herd from Erza that you've been...causing trouble with Gajeel and Gray."

"I uh...w-well...IT WAS ALL ICE PRINCESS!!!" I yelled and in that exact moment Ice cube entered the office looking at me.

"NO I WASN'T!!! YOURE THE ONE ALWAYS CAUSING TROUBLE YOU STUPID PYRO!!!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU WALKING ICE POP!!!"

YOU HERD ME RIGHT TABASCO BREATH"

"YOU WANNA GO STRIPPER?!"

"BRING IT HOT HEAD!!!" We where gonna fight but its like a giant arm crushed us both.

"No fighting in the office you brats!" He yelled removing his hands off us.

"Natsu...my prized student...what happened to you?" He asked on the verge of crying.

"G-gome Jichan. But I decided to be myself for a change. So if I where you I would expect more trouble coming you're way" I said grinning and he smiled.

"Very well then. But keep you're grades up. You can go now" he said dismissing us.

"Later Jichan!" Me and Ice idiot said together. We glared at each other and exited.

Makarov's POV~

I started crying anime tears.

"At this rate I'll be having double the trouble with the School's Council."

Natsu's POV~

"Hey Pyro!" Yelled Gray walking next to me. Apparently he got kicked off his class too.

"Nani?"

"You're gonna try out for the basketball team right?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Depends if coach Pervert let's me." I said walking to nowhere. We both got kicked out of our class so there's no point in going back.

"Hey I wanted to ask you. I herd from Zeref that you and Lucy where having a small kissing session. Is that true?" He asked smirking and I felt my face getting a bit hot.

"N-no w-we weren't! H-hes just making stuff up! We've never kissed!" I yelled at him. Good thing there was no one here. He just laughed.

"But you like her don't cha?" He asked and I stood there in thought. 'Do I? Ughhhh!!! This is so confusing!'

"I don't know..." I said truthfuly. He cocked an eyebrow.

"What do you about think her?" He asked and I looked at him confused.

"Huh?" He sighed deeply.

"What. Do. You. Think. About. Her?" He said empathizing every word.

"Well... I think she's really fun to hang out with despite she's a weirdo. But she's weird in a good way. I think she has a really pretty smile that can brighten everyone's day, and mesmerizing eyes. Plus she's really sweet and nice to everybody. Even me despite of what I looked like. She's helpful and someone you can trust. Plus she's really pretty. She makes me feel all happy inside. But also weird and tingly. Plus I like how she massages my scalp when I have motion sickness. Her touch feels nice." I said smiling at the end. I looked at Gray to see him smirking wider. I raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Dude. You're crazy about her but don't even know it. Its sad to see people like you." He said stuffing his hand in his pockets.

"Like your one to talk." I said and he looked at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. But let's just say the love instructer needs a wake up call" I said walking away.

"So you do like her." He said. I turned around and looked at him.

"Maybe I do. But if you tell her were canceling game night with the guys this Saturday." I warned and he shrugged.

"You're the one that will come out worst so if you don't tell her, I will." He said and I thought about it. 'He's right. Game night can be done any day but if he tells her I won't be able to look at her in the face! What should I do?!'

I thought for a second. Then I smirked at him.

"If you tell her, I'll tell Juvia that you like her. Which I wouldn't be lying." I said knowingly and his cheeks turned pink.

"You wouldn't..."

"Try me..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Riiiiiiiiing*

We ran towards the cafeteria where the group is and I stood next to Juvia and Gray stood next to Lucy.

Lucy's POV~

I was in the cafeteria with the group but Natsu and Gray where not here yet.

Just on time the two idiots came running in to the cafeteria. Gray stood next to me while Natsu stood next to Juvia.

"Last chance Pyro. Think this thru." Gray spoke and Natsu smirked.

"Same for you Ice cube. Don't think I won't do it." Natsu warned back. Me and the table just looked at the two confused.

"What's going on?" Asked a confused Erza while eating her cake. Gray spoke.

"If you do it I'll do it"

"But if we both do it we'll both come out bad."

"Why don't I tell her and everything is going to be fine. Agreed?"

"Let's agree to disagree"

They spoke and started an intense staring contest. They opened there mouths but hesitated to do something.

"Let's just not say anything OK?" Gray said and Natsu nodded and sat next to me and Gray next to Juvia.

"What where you fighting about?" Asked Mira.

"Nothing" they answered a bit too quick.

"Its not manly to lie!" We jumped at someone suddenly yelling. We turned around to see a tall buff guy with withe hair and a scar on his eye.

"Hey Elfman!" The table except Natsu greeted.

"Natsu this is Elfman. Mira's little brother and Lissanas older brother." Levy said removing a pen from Gajeels mouth. He glared at her but she just stuck her younger out. 'There so cute!'

"Pink is the new Manly" he said which made us sweat drop and a thick mark appeared on Natsu head.

"Its salmon!" He complained.

"Mira-nee, I'll be a bit late. Im gonna tryout for the basketball team." He said and Mira nodded.

"Are you gonna try Jellal." I adverted my eyes to Jellal who just shrugged.

"I'm not to interested in basketball. I'm more of a soccer person." He said and Erza who asked nodded.

*Riiiiiiing*

"Well, see you guys!" I said getting up with Natsu, Levy and Gajeel.

"Oi Salamander. What where you and Ice freak talking bout?" Gajeel asked Natsu who pretended not to listen.

"Oi! Are you listening to me!?" Gajeel asked getting mad. Natsu continued to to ignore him which made him snap.

"THATS IT!!!" said Gajeel punching Natsu in the back of his head.

"The heck was that for!?" Natsu asked rubbing the back of his head.

"I asked you a question!"

"Oh you where talking?" This made Gajeel turn red from anger.

"YOU DANGED MATCHSTICK!!!" He yelled getting in a fight with Natsu. Then Natsu got hit in the stomach, recovers and walked towards Gajeel pushing him into a wall and sending a kick which Gajeel dodge and Natsu ended up hitting a water fountain which broke.

"Ship" Natsu muttered and got sprayed by water and so did Gajeel.

Natsu tried to cover it with his hands.

"Natsu stop! Its gonna- WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I yell getting soaked. Then the water stopped. I look to see Natsu only wearing a dark grey tank top 'Which exposed his muscle's may I add'. I look to the fountain to see its blocked by his shirt.

"Nice going you idiot!" Said Gajeel who's also soaking wet. I look over at Levy who was also soaked.

"Were late for class..."she said looking down.

"We can't go in like this anyway. Let's go to the nurses office and get some spare clothes." Said Natsu squishing his scarf.

We nodded and started walking to the nurses office. We entered and saw a little girl with long blue hair in two pony tails.

"Who are you?" I asked and she turned around a bit scared. She saw us and smiled.

"My aunt is Miss Porlyusica. My mom asked her if I could come today to help in the nurses office and she said it was okay." She said and I smiled.

"I'm Lucy. This is Gajeel, Levy and Natsu. Nice to meet you...um?"

"W-Wendy Marvel...Its a pleasure to meet you." She said shyly.

"Well can you help us get new clothes or what?" Said Gajeel and Levy smacked him. She turned to Wendy and smiled.

"Can you?"

"Sure!" Wendy said getting clothes for us. Me and Levy where in one room changing and the boys in an other.

"Soooooo?" I turned to Levy.

"'Soooooo' what?"

"Is it true!?" She exclaimed jumping on me excited. I looked at her confused.

"W-What is?" I asked backing away.

"YesterdayZereftoldmeand GraythatyouandNatsuwherekissinginhisbedeventhoyousaidyoudid'nt!" She said quickly. I took me time to process it but when I did my face turned red as a tomato.

"W-w-w-we d-d-didnt!!! W-we a-almost did..." I said the last part shyly. Her eyes widen and she started squealing. I covered my ears. She grabbed my hands and smiled.

"You liiiiiiike him!" She purred and I blushed.

"I actually been thinking about it. I like everything about him. His adorable childish smile, his dark eyes that can put you in a trance. His amazing personality that can cheer anyone up in their worst day. Plus his hair is super cute and soft! But I mostly like his personality. But he is a handsome person. Very." I said with a smile. I looked at Levy to see that she was crying.

"Why are you crying?!" I exclaimed freaking out. She wiped away her years and smiled at me.

"Is just that you said and I quote ' Boys are a waste of time at this age. Its more important to focus on our studies than relationships'." (A/N: This is my quote by the way...still think so)

"Well...he changed my mind..."

Natsu's & Lucy's POV~

'I like her/him a lot...but she/he probably doesn't feel the same way...'

-----------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it!

Sorry if this took long to update but I've been getting a butt load of homework!

Well, till the next chapter my Pup's!

God bless!

Ja ne!

-----------------------------------------------

Extra

Makarov's POV~

I was in my office when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said and they obeyed. I look at the person the see the student council and another one of my prized students 'with an anger issue' Erza Scarlet.

"What can I do for you Erza." I asked.

"Master, someone broke the fountain and the hallway is full of water." She said and my eyes widen.

"Who the heck did that!?" I yelled in shock since no one has done something bad in a week. She took out a pair of big black reading glasses that where dripping water.

"I assume you know who this belong too" she said and horror was shown in my face. 'He flooded the whole hallway...How does one brake a water fountain!? He's gonna bring me more trouble than I thought!!!'

"NATSUUUUUUUUU!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 1.6K 25
Life is normal in Fairy Tail High until a new student transfers. Lucy Heartfilia, the rich nerd who has a handful of friends and thousands of enemies...
169K 5K 55
Fairy Tail Fanfic Fairy Tail Academy is a private academy where werewolves of different packs go to school. Lucy Heartfilia and her friends, Levy McG...
303K 7.9K 52
Lucy Heartfillia is your average teenage girl that wants to go to Fairy Tail, one of the best schools in magnolia, with an average life until her mot...
278K 13.5K 33
Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia are 16-year-old students who attend Fairy Tail High. Although, Natsu and Lucy are enemies in real life. They don...