An other daughter

By smilegirly

What if the NCIS- family gets a new addition? I own nothing but Jasmine. cover is from: http://images2.fnpop... More

SHOCKING DISCOVERY...
WHAT NOW ?
MEETING THE TEAM and NIGHTMARES...
ADJUSTING TO A NEW LIFE...
WELCOME TO THE 'FAMILY'...
REBELLION...
SHE DID WHAT...?
ABBY'S PROBLEM...
LIVING ON AND NEW TROUBLE...
WORKING ON THE WEEKEND
BATTLE OF WILLS
FEARS AND CONSOLING
PLAYING CUPID...
DINNER FOR TWO...OR...
TIME FOR FAMILY...
FAMILY AND THE FLU...
MERRY CHRISTMAS ?
COMING HOME
NEW YEAR /NEW LIFE
SCHOOL, FRIENDS, FOE
SUSPENDED
ADDING ONE MORE
BABIES ARE A CHALLENGE
FAMILY STICKS TOGETHER
MOVING ON

SLEEPOVER

4.6K 115 16
By smilegirly

The rest of the day passes without anymore incidents as does the rest of the week.

Then it is Friday evening and the rest of the team should arrive soon at Gibbs' place.

"Gibbs when are they coming?"

"In about fifteen minutes." he answers that question for the third time in the last ten minutes.

"Okay..." Jasmine walks around the kitchen. From the window to the couch in the living room to the door and back to the kitchen window.

"Jasmine can't you sit down for a minute?" Gibbs asks exasperate. " Your walking up and down all the time makes me insane."

"Sorry but I'm exited. It's the first time I have a real sleep over. I don't have many friends you know. My best friend moved away last year and the other teenagers are only interested in looks not in personality. I don't want to be friends with that kind of people"

Gibbs looks at her and his look is kind of sad and proud at the same time. " You really are an intelligent kid."

The girl blushes and smiles a bit, not used to getting complimented. 

"Thanks, Gibbs." He nods and pats Jasmine on the back.

"I will be down in the basement if you need me."

He goes downstairs and the teen resume her walking around the rooms.

A few minutes later the door is opened and Tony steps in.

" Hey!" he shouts out.

"Tony!" Jas runs to him and gives him a hug.

He hugs her back and then goes in the kitchen to put down some of the things he brought with him.

" What have you brought?" Jasmine tries to look over his shoulder.

"Some of my famous DiNozzo pasta, it's the best and I thought this is the perfect time for you to try it and then I brought popcorn for later on when we watch a movie."

"Your the best."

"Hey and what about us?" They turn around to see Abby and Tim standing there.

"Depends on what you two have to offer." Jas teases.

" I baked cookies and Tim got us some ice cream on the way."

"Okay you are the best as well."

"And what am I? Chopped liver?" Ziva asks while carrying a big box full of crisps and soda .

"Hey Ziva." I take the soda from her and put it in the fridge.

"So what am I?"

"What..?" I am confused.

"If they are best what am I?"

"Yeah, we can't be all best. So I clearly am the best so you can only come in the second or third place." Tony puffs his chest out.

"Oh no, I am the best. Tell them Jasy." Abby looks expectantly at the girl.

Oh my what have I started, Jasmine put her head in her hands.

"You know what? No one of you could ever be best because there is me and no one is better than me."

"Is that so..." says a deep voice from behind her. Then Jasmine is picked up and thrown over Gibbs' shoulder.

"Hey let me down."

"Not until you say that I am the best." he says and begins to tickle her.

The teen shrieks and giggles.

"Say it." Gibbs doesn't stop with his attack.

"Why... do... you all... want to be... best...?" the girl gasps between giggles.

"No reason just say it." Everyone is laughing by now.

"Oh no... I... am not... supposed to lie."

"You little brat." Gibbs walks them to the sofa and throws Jas down before tickling her again.

"Stop... stop... stop" 

" You know what to say."

Jasmine looks behind Gibbs and sees the rest of the team standing there all of them are laughing and generally look happy and content.

"No, no one is the best. It's when we are altogether, then we are fabulous."

Gibbs stops and sits down beside the kid. Then helps her sit up and puts his arm around her. Jasmine likes the feeling of him hugging her and he is glad the girl accepts his gesture.

"How can someone so young be so smart?" He brushes through her hair with his hand.

Jas smiles first at him and then at the others.

"Bring it in guys." Gibbs says and beckons them over.

Abby is the first to sit on Gibbs other side then the other three come over and soon they are all sitting in a group hug. Now it feels like this is a real family.

"Uhh...Boss are you like this now? You know... so warm, mushy and cuddly?" Of course DiNozzo has to brake the silence.

SLAP

"Okay. I guess not." Tony mumbles while rubbing the back of his head.

Gibbs glares at him until Tony can't stand it anymore.

" Hey, why don't we set the table and eat my wonderful pasta?" He jumps up and runs to the kitchen.

Gibbs chuckles. "Yeah for ones a good idea."

Everyone goes to the kitchen and sets the table while Gibbs and Tony heat up the pasta.

After dinner the group sits back down in the living room and Tim puts a DVD into action.

This is one of the best days Jasmine ever experienced in her young life. She sits between Ziva and Gibbs, Abby sits on Gibbs other side and next to her Tim, Tony sits beside Ziva. It's like it was never different and they were an ordinary family that did movie nights every weekend.

Two movies and tons of junk food and soda later the younger ones sit in my room. Abby, Ziva and Jasmine on the girls  big bed and the boys on two mattresses on the floor.

"So what are we doing now?" Abby jumps slightly up and down.

"We could tell ghost stories" Tim suggests.

"Yeah lets do it." Abby claps her hands.

"I'll start." Ziva says.

"Wait a moment, Ziva." the youngest stands up and turns out the light. "Now we can start"

Ziva begins her story and it's a pretty good one. She tells it so vivid that everyone is listening intently to every word she says.

When Ziva is at an particularly exiting point of her story the door is thrown open and they all jump a foot in the air.

"Jesus! Gibbs don't do that again." Abby pants.

He looks confused and shakes his head at their antics.

" I just wanted to tell you that its after 1 am. Don't you want to go to bed?"

They forgot the time over Ziva's story. " Yeah, guess it's about time." Jasmine says and stretches out on the bed.

" Abby, Ziva do you need some more mattresses?"

They shook their heads. " No, thank you Gibbs." They answer at the same time.

"Good. Then goodnight guys." he says and turns around.

"What you aren't going to tuck us in, boss?"

Gibbs stops in the doorway and turns back around raising his eyebrow.

"Night, boss." Tony says hastily and pulls his covers over him.

Gibbs smirks and leaves.

Shortly after they all are asleep. Abby and Ziva to Jasmine's right and left. Ziva snoring loudly and Abby with her arm over the teen's chest. Tony is snoring as well though not as loud as Ziva and Tim mumbles something in his sleep. Surprisingly Jasmine doesn't care. She even likes it this is her family  and she wouldn't change them for anything.

The door opens slightly and Gibbs stands in the door frame.
Yeah just like a father checking on his kids. Jasmine smiles to herself.

With that thought Jas falls asleep as well.

A/N: Not the best chapter, sorry guys.
A big thanks to "the_seven" for being the first one to give me a comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 606 16
The ongoing adventures of NCIS LA: The New Member. Now an NCIS agent, Alexa works alongside the team to solve cases. What could go wrong? What could...
160K 5.3K 18
Let's see how protective can Tsuna family get? cover photo don't belong to me...i only own the plot
52K 2.2K 63
Leads on from the season 13 finale When Ziva's farmhouse explodes what will Tony do? Tony's daughter, Tali, appears from no where but can he...
4.8K 75 44
This is a story where the NCIS team is a family. -completed-