Fairy Tail: High School

By TheKonfusingKK

your typical teenage romance. More

Chapter One: I Bumped Into Mr. Jackass
Chapter Two: You Were Walking The Mile?
Chapter Three: What's The Catch?
Chapter Four: Birdo The Maid
Chapter Five: I'm Erza's Boyfriend
Chapter Six: You're A Lazy @$$
Chapter Seven: Nerd Alert!
Chapter Eight: Eat Me
Chapter Nine: Hush My Dear Child
Chapter Ten: Who's Shrimp?
Chapter Eleven: Do You Have Any Booze?
Chapter Twelve: Where Did My Clothes Go?
Chapter Thirteen: Clash of Boys
Chapter Fourteen: Let The Drinking Games Begin!
Chapter Fifteen: Your Bag Smelled Like Fish
Chapter Sixteen: The 30 Cakes Are For Me
Chapter Seventeen: Stop Striping In Public!
Chapter Eighteen: Don't Tease Me!
Chapter Nineteen: Strawberries and Vanilla
Chapter Twenty: You Have A Very Cute Scream
Chapter Twenty-One: You're Adorable
Chapter Twenty-Two: It's A Secret
Chapter Twenty-Three: Do You Want Me To Die?
Chapter Twenty-Four: You Know Each Other?
Chapter Twenty-Five: It's Me...
Chapter Twenty-Six: I Love Hugs!
Chapter Twenty-Seven: You Were Eavesdropping?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: You Have To Share
Chapter Twenty-Nine: It Was Him
Chapter Thirty: You're So Pretty!
Chapter Thirty-One: Merry Christmas
Chapter Thirty-Two: Happy New Year
Chapter Thirty-Three: I'll Get Over It
Chapter Thirty-Four: Why Does It Hurt So Much?
Chapter Thirty-Five: Netflix And Chill
Chapter Thirty-Six: Winter Formal
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Call Me
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Fabulous Sting
Chapter Thirty-Nine: What's Anime?
Chapter Forty: My Valentine
Chapter Forty-One: Don't Ignore Me
Chapter Forty-Two: You Cheated On Me
Chapter Forty-Three: Speak Of The Devil
Chapter Forty-Four: Misunderstanding
Chapter Forty-Five: The Plan
Chapter Forty-Six: What Are You Hiding From Me?
Chapter Forty-Seven: Apologies and Confessions
Chapter Forty-Eight: Scholarships and Weddings
Chapter Forty-Nine: Happy Endings
Chapter Fifty: Goodbye

Story Info

26K 551 1.8K
By TheKonfusingKK

This is my very first nalu fan-fiction and I'm super-duper excited! I'm going to put the descriptions of the characters down below for you to guys to check it out! I hope you enjoy my book!

DON'T SKIP THIS PART AND READ THE FIRST CHAPTER! THIS WILL COME IN HANDY WHEN YOU ACTUALLY START READING! SWEAR!

~~~

Name: Lucy Heartfilia

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Lucy Kick

Background: When Lucy Heartfilia was 7 years old, her mother, Layla, died from a car accident. She was walking across the street until 2 drunkards drove into her. Heartbroken, Lucy's father, Jude, filed a lawsuit to avenge Layla's death. It turns out that the 2 drunkards were not actually drunk, but did it on purpose. Evidence suggest that they were sadists. He won the case and gained a lot money out of it, but he was still in a state of depression. To clear his mind from his wife's death, he suppressed his feelings into his work ever since Lucy was 10 years old. Lucy tried to cope with her emotions all by herself and lost the one thing that was very important to her. Jude.

~~~

Name: Natsu Dragneel

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Too Hot To Handle

Background: Natsu Dragneel lived a carefree life ever since he was a baby, but that all changed when his father, Igneel, started gambling. Losing a lot of money, Igneel started to get drunk and smoke without letting his wife, Grandeeney, know. When Natsu was 3 years old however, Grandeeney knew his secret and thought Natsu should know the truth when he grows older. After a year of his wife knowing his secret, Igneel moved out of his house and went to a place where no one can find him. He even left his phone so nobody would be able to contact him. He thought he left everything he holds dear, but what he didn't know was that he left something so precious that Grandeeney never told him. Grandeeney was pregnant with Wendy.

~~~

Name: Gray Fullbuster

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Too Sexy For His Shirt

Background: Gray Fullbuster lost his mother when she was giving birth to him. Gray's father loved his wife so much and was heartbroken every time he saw Gray, because Gray reminded him about his wife. He couldn't bear the pain he was feeling and left his son on the doorstep of someone's house. Ringing the doorbell, Gray's father hid behind a bush and saw a nice woman take Gray in. He knew he will regret his decision of leaving his son, but he was so happy to see him being able to be properly taken cared of which was something he could never give to Gray. Before he left his son, Gray's father gave him something precious of his, so that Gray will always have something of his to remember.

~~~

Name: Erza Scarlet

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Titania

Background: Erza Scarlet lived with her grandfather and was taught how to do martial arts. She received her black belt when she was 9 years old and continued to train to become one of the best. Erza also enjoys doing beauty pageants. She was known for her physical beauty and was awarded the title, Beauty Queen when she was 13 years old. There was no doubt Erza was very popular with many people. In her middle school years, the students admire her strength and beauty so much that they gave her a nickname that will never be forgotten: Titania. However, she temporarily stopped doing martial arts and beauty pageants to focus more on her education.

~~~

Name: Levy McGarden

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Drowning In Books

Background: Levy McGarden's parents were extremely intelligent people. Her dad was a marine biologist and her mom was a cardiovascular surgeon. They were high school sweethearts and were inseparable ever since. The day Levy's mom knew she was pregnant with Levy, she wanted to make sure her daughter was going to be as successful as she was. Levy always admired her parents and strived to do her very best at school. There was no one getting in her way of her 4.0 GPA.

~~~

Name: Gajeel Redfox

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Iron Man

Background: Gajeel Redfox was a very troublesome child. He would create all sorts of huge mess like pranking his neighbors, breaking anything valuable, and getting into big trouble. It wasn't until recently when his parents told him to move out of the house and go live by himself to know what it felt like to be a responsible adult. During school, he wasn't exactly the brightest star in the sky. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't get good grades. He always hated how his efforts never paid off.

~~~

Name: Jellal Fernandes

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Benevolent

Background: Jellal Fernandes experienced a very bad childhood. His father was very abusive and his mother was an alcoholic, but that never stopped him from being happy. When he was 7 years old, he loved helping people and seeing everybody smile. When he got home, however, his dad would constantly abuse him. During that time, his mother was too busy going to a bar and drinking. When Jellal was 10 years old, his mom saw his dad abusing him and filed a divorce immediately. His mother won custody over Jellal and couldn't help, but feel guilty about the fact that it was all her fault for being such a bad mother. To her surprise, Jellal instantly forgave her and said that they could start over and have a close mother and son relationship. His mother wasted no time and went to rehab to get sober. When Jellal was 14 years old, he decided to go to the orphanage and visited the children every weekend.

~~~

Name: Juvia Lockser

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Stalking People (Mostly Gray)

Background: Juvia Lockser loved playing with the water. She always looked forward to see rain pouring out from the sky. When she was 15 years old, she heard there was a job available at a water park and applied right away. She started working there every Saturday and made a lot of money. Getting paid to do what she loved the most was a dream come true for her.

~~~

Name: Wendy (Marvell) Dragneel

Age: 13

Year: Freshman

Special: Caring

Background: Wendy Dragneel loved to help people that were either injured or just needed help in general. When Wendy was 6 years old, she found two stray cats and decided to take the cats home to give them plenty of care. She bathed them, fed them, and played with them until it was time to sleep. Wendy decided to give the blue cat, Happy, to Natsu and kept the white cat, Carla, to herself. In school, Wendy decided that she wanted to be the assistant nurse and took care of the people who got sick or injured.

~~~

Name: Romeo Conbolt

Age: 14

Year: Freshman

Special: Determination

Background: Romeo didn't have a very dramatic story. When Romeo was around 8 years old, he was trying to shoot his first ever basket in basketball. He tried many times, but never made a single basket. However, that didn't stop him from practicing everyday when school was over. In fact, Wendy would come along and cheer him on if he ever needed encouragement. Romeo was grateful that Wendy was there to help him every step of the way. Eventually, he did make a basket and started to challenge himself even more.

~~~

Name: Lisanna Strauss

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Lasagna

Background: Lisanna Strauss was so happy to have two wonderful siblings looking after her. Her twin brother, Elfman, was very overprotective of Lisanna, and her older sister, Mira, liked to do all sorts of girly stuff with her. When Lisanna was 12 years old, she was very shy in middle and befriended Lucy. They were best friends and could talk about almost anything to each other, but that all ended when Lisanna joined the cheerleading squad. Their friendship broke up, but the reason remained unknown.

~~~

Name: Mirajane Strauss

Age: 17

Year: Senior

Special: Matchmaker

Background: Mirajane Strauss, also known as Mira, loved spending time with Lisanna and talk about feminine stuff with her. When Mira was 11 years old, she started to ship her classmates with each other and ranked her OTPs, which gave her the title, Matchmaker. At the age of 16, her parents bought her her very own cafe called, Mira's Sweet Delights. She drew in a lot of customers with her baking skills and couldn't wait to expand her little cafe.

~~~

Name: Elfman Strauss

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Real Man

Background: Elfman Strauss was the twin brother of Lisanna Strauss and a man. Ever since Lisanna almost died of drowning, he became very overprotective of her and became more of a man. He was really tall for his age and became even manlier. He was the manliest person in Fary Tail Academy. Did I forget to mention he was a man?

~~~

Name: Cana Alberona

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Being Overly Drunk

Background: Cana Alberona was a girl filled with curiosity. When she was 8 years old, she saw her dad drink a bottle of wine and wanted to know how it tasted. She opened her dad's liquor cabinet and took a bottle of whiskey to her room. She drank the whole bottle and soon became very drunk. She told her parents that she didn't feel so good and quickly took her to the hospital. They soon realized that she reeked of alcohol and moved the liquor cabinet somewhere else. However, that didn't stop her from finding out where the liquor was.

~~~

Name: Sting Eucliffe

Age: 16

Year: Junior

Special: Cheerleader

Background: When Sting was 5 years old, he met Lucy and started to become close friends with her. When he heard Layla had died from a tragic event, he would frequently come visit Lucy and try to cheer her up. Sting was the only person Lucy could look up to. When Sting turned 14 years old, he told Lucy that he was going to move to Canada and made a promise with her. He told her that when he came back, he wanted to see her with new friends.

~~~

That took like 2 days to write, but it was worth it. I hope you enjoyed the character's descriptions and the background stories! I don't know when I'm going to publish my chapters, but I'll try to make a schedule. There are more characters in the book, but I only did some of them. Thanks for reading, and I look forward to making more chapters!

~TheKonfusingKK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
144K 2.8K 16
Todoroki and Yaoyorozu have become close friends over their time together at school. It is their third year at UA now, and one fateful day while out...
895K 41.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
94K 3K 11
Maka and Soul stuck in the cold who will save them? A soma fanfiction