Bite Me Kitten | ✔️

By byebyesasha

"Don't underestimate me, Hunter." I gulp, trying to sound unaffected by our close proximity. His lips are in... More

Author's Note
Chapter one- Nut Loving Arse Clown
Chapter 2 - I am a Badass.
Chapter 3 - Is she Trying to Seduce me?
Chapter 4 - Naughty Scarlet;)
Chapter 5 - Fucklets and Grassholes.
Chapter 6 - Cupcake Killer.
Chapter 7 - Rage
Chapter 8 - Definitely a Werewolf.
Chapter 10 - A Game
Chapter 11- Long Story
chapter 12 - Taming the Beast.
Chapter 13 - Mother.
Chapter 14 - Scarlet (Hunters P.O.V )
Chapter 15 - Saving Scarlet (Hunters p.o.v)
Chapter 16 - Together in the Womb, Together in the Hospital Room.
Chapter 17 - Naked Butts.
Chapter 18 - Goddamn Farm.
Chapter 19 - Strangers In bed and Deep talks.
Chapter 20 - Guys...I Think I'm in Love.
Chapter 21- Hunter Snow Brown
Chapter 22 - That's One Way of Shutting Me Up.
Chapter 23 - The Tradition Doesn't Control Me
Chapter 24 - Honey... Im not your girlfriend.
Chapter 23/24 - Hunters POV
Chapter 25 - "Shelby What??!"
Chapter 26- Even Prince Charming Needs a Bathroom Break
Chapter 27- Only him.
Chapter 28 - You're Doing Great Sweetie (The End)

Chapter 9 - Buisness Trips In Hell

212K 8K 3.4K
By byebyesasha

Goal: 4k views on the book, 25 votes on the chapter.

Recap:

I start trying on the the things that I got today and finally find the black underwear that will defiantly be my favorite from now on. Putting it on it feels really comfortable. I go to look at my self in the mirror.

Damn...I look hot. Well more like seductive? It's screams 'evil.' Sort of...

I hear my phone buzz from my bedroom so I go there still wearing my little 'outfit'.

I see a text from an unknown number.

"From:unknown
If you don't want me to come over right now,
put some goddamn clothes on, kitten. "

What the...?

How the...?

Who....?

Green eyes pop in my head, and my heart rate picks up.

Hunter.

----------

I look around my room and notice my curtains are open, I look outside and see a black Mitsubishi driving buy, quickly closing them I pick up my phone again and stare at the text.

Is it Hunter? Or is it some other weird creepy dude that somehow saw me?

In any way it's messed up! Who watches as a 18 year old girl changes? That's just creepy. Especially if it's Hunter because he creeped my out enough for the past week.

Omg, should I call the police?

What if it's just the wrong number and I'm just paranoid because of Hunter?

I keep pacing around my room thinking of the possibilities of that text.

And where the hell is Nicole when I need her? She didn't come in with me so she must be staying at her house today.

Lucky biach, practically has 2 houses.

My phone buzzes again in my hand again making me freeze in my spot and slowly raise my phone to see who it is.

It's the unknown number again.

"From:Unknown
You really think closing the curtains will help you? You underestimate me.
Btw, quit pacing. You'll make a hole in the floor."

That's the last thing I remember before collapsing on the ground.

👻👻👻

"What the hell happened?" I hear a very familiar voice whisper.

"I came here to pick her up just like father told me, but when I came she was on the floor unconscious." A male voice answers.

Damn it, it's Hunter.

Ugh, I want to wake up and scream at him but my head hurts and I opening my eyes to much effort.

"God damn it. Make sure she is fine and please pack some clothes for her. Your parents and I will be gone for about 4 months. I'm sure Mr.Brown informed you about everything, so I'll go, my flight is very soon and I kind of don't want to face her right now, I know she will be mad at me." The voice explains, I recognize it as my father.

Wait...4 months? Is this another one of his business trips? Ugh!!! Wake up brain.

"Don't worry Mr.Lockwood, she will be safe. You can go to the trip and do your work, I'll take care of her and make sure she is satisfied in every way possible." Even in my half consciousness I can hear the smirk on his face.

Perv.

"I'm gonna go now. Pass her my note and whatever you do...do not wake her up. Seriously, if you do....it won't be pretty."

"Mr.Lockwood, go before you are late."

"You are right son. Okay, good luck with her." I hear footsteps walking away and a door closing.

I hand brushes my cheek making me shiver, but then the door opens again and the hand flies away from my face.

"Oh and, she hates when people touch her stuff so never mind about you packing. Wait till she wakes up and she will do it alone, other wise she will bite your hands of." The door closes again, chuckling comes from beside me.

I'm not ready for all of this, I'll deal with it when I wake up properly.

👻👻👻

"UGH." I groan as I wake up in an unfamiliar room and bolt out of bed looking around. The walls are black and the ceiling is made of mirror so I can see myself in it, wearing pink booty shorts and a loose white tank top.

What the hell happened?

Am I kidnapped? I'm going to die aren't I?

Okay scarlet...calm, remain calm. Remember what happened.

Shopping, home, texts, fainting, dad, trip...Hunter.

"HUNTER!" I scream at the top of my lungs. That little perverted poodle kidnapped me and changed me!

Help me god, I will bite his dick off.

A normal person would of been terrified And shaking in fear, but I am not a normal person.

I am furious. First, he freaks me out me assaults me with speeches about other males, then he disappears for like a week, then he texts me a super weird text making me faint!

Well I have yet to know if the text is from him but somehow I'm am very sure it is.

No longer then thirty seconds late I hear footsteps outside the door and keys turning. He even locked me! Hunter steps in with a smirk and runs his eyes up and down my body making my anger boil even more.

Without wasting anytime I run up to him and tackle him onto the floor and start to hit him repeatedly anywhere where I can reach hoping to do some damage, but by his chuckling I guess I'm failing.

Time like these I regret not going to the gym.

Hunter finally grabs my wrists in a tight hold, pulling me closer to him so his face is just a few inches away from mine. If I wasn't so angry I would probably faint again because of his masculine face features and smell. His jaw is sharp, hair is dark, and eyes are bright, he belongs in a modeling magazine.

"You know, I really like this position." He whispers huskily after my breathing clams down a bit.

I squeal when he flips us over. This time, I am at the bottom with an angry face while he is looking down at me with an evil smirk.

"But I like his one much better." That's when I notice that he is shirtless and sweaty.

First of all, nice six pack. Second of all, ew. That's disgusting, there is sweat dripping down his face and chest. Any other girl would be drooling but all I can think about, is how nasty this is.

"Get off of me you asshole!" I scream, wiggling in attempt to get out of his hold.

"Now, now, no need to swear. What happened to the good girl that never spoke foul language?" That stupid smirk is growing on his face.

"She died as soon as you opened you mouth." His body is pressing against mine making it a struggle to breath. "Omg, get off of me! How much do you eat?"

"Aw, is Scar having a hard time getting the Big Bad Wolf off of her?" He asks with a teasing ring to his voice.

"No, I'm having a hard time getting the Fat Sweaty Pig off of me." I'm pretty sure some of his sweat transfers on to me.

Ew. Now I smell like sweaty man.

He puts his hand over his heart and drops his jaw playfully. "Straight to the ego princess. Don't you care about my feelings at all?"

When he was balancing himself on top of me with just one hand, I took the opportunity to kick him wherever I can to get him off.

And what do you say? It worked! Especially since I kicked him in the nuts.

I stand up and straighten all of my clothes, fixing my hair I look at a shocked/furious Hunter on the floor holding his...manhood. I leans forward so my face is just a few inches away from his.

"Does it look like I care about your feelings?" I whisper with a smirk, doing a little victory dance in my head.

Scarlet: 1, Hunter:0.

Looking around the room I notice an envelope on the dresser beside the door with my name on it, walking I towards it I pick it up and open it.

It's from my dad.

"Dear Scarlet,

Hey pumpkin, I'm so sorry that I could say bye to you. There were some technical issues with my work and so Mr.Brown and I had to go figure everything out. As you figured he is Hunters father, since I will gone for at least 2-4 months, Hunter volunteered to pick you up and live with you while I'm gone.

That way, you both can take care of each other. He is a very nice young man so I'm sure you will get along with him. I left some money for you, and my phone number so you can call me while I'm here, in British Columbia.

Call me everyday to tell me how you are doing, and again...sorry for he unexpected business trip. I'm sure you are used to it by now.

P.S No funny business. I'm watching you...like a shark.

Love you princess.
-Nathan."

By the end of the letter my eye started twitching and my facial expression turned cold.

He is right, his isn't the first time he disappeared for so long but usually I just stay alone in the house, it's been like that since I turned 15. If not Hunters volunteering I would have been home right now.

I turn to look at Hunter, my eye still twitching. He already sobered up from my hit and is now standing and looking at me with a wide grin, looking me up and down again.

"I chose a really great outfit for you princess, what do you think?"

What do I do?

I tackle him again.

-------1780 words-----

Okay, this took me longer then usual, I'm kind of stuck on what to write, I know what will happen and everything is planned out but actually putting it into word is a bit challenging at the moment.

So what do you think?

4 months with Hunter....alone...;)

This should be fun.

Okay who is excited for school? IM NOT! I'm not ready for waking up early in the morning and doing work! I just want to stay home forever.

Ugh, the struggle.

Okay, the next update will take a bit longer since I have to figure everything out and get a better plan. This is my first book so I want to make it good. I know that in a few years I will look back at it and say how bad it is so...yeah.

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT.

BYE BYE;)

-Sasha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 3.6K 34
A romcom story about a girl and her brother's best friend who always annoyed her but suddenly started acting all possessive over her. ~~ "Don't you...
107K 3.3K 10
"I try to control my anger, I really do." He looked so broken, I couldn't do anything but stroke his cheek as a tear fell down his face. I kissed his...
48.3K 1.1K 36
NOW ON DREAME! ( link posted in the prologue) "You know what? Forget that crap! August I like you!" I blurt. And as if the Chesire cat reincarnated i...
1.5M 35.6K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...