Girls // 5SOS

By BritishBums

▪ "Have you guys ever considered competition with other bands in the music industry?" The interviewer asks th... More

Girls // 5SOS
1 - banding
2 - world-war-twitter
3 - MSG and morning surprises
4 - sucky solutions
5 - "what he's cute?"
6 - battle of the sexes
7 - sisters before misters
8 - free pizza
9 - simple but effective
10 - literal dickheads
11 - two truths and a lie
12 - gives you hell
13 - broken hearts and pink hair
14 - mess
15 - partay
16 - holy boobs
17 - clifford the big red dog
18 - the apology cake
19 - liar liar
20 - free falls
21 - bigfoot?
22 - good-girls-are-not-so-good-girls
23 - bruh? bruh.
24 - teenage queen and bigfoot-age
25 - never be
26 - 7 things I hate about Calum
27 - plan
28 - the C word
29 - if it means a lot to you
30 - cliffhangers are so
31 - christmas and mistletoe kisses
32 - surprise presents and tough decisions
33 - backseat serenade
34 - hot cheetos and secute texts
35 - bloody hell, Rose
36 - tight jeans and love songs
37 - dating for dummies
38 - fall out cara
39 - tensions and supernatural
40 - if i'm james dean, you're audrey hepburn
41 - hey purple
42 - battle of the bands
43 - not the hair!
44 - remember.
45 - bag of dildos
46 - where's Tess?
47 - i wish that i could wake up with..
48 - i'll find the words to say
Wattys 2015!
49 - in another life
50 - thanks for the memories
51 - she's kinda hot though
52 - girls like girls
53 - the elevator of death
54 - game time
56 - broken pieces
57 - RJ and mikey's socks
58 - little do you know
59 - safety pin
60 - it means a lot to me
61 - a love like war
62 - outer space / carry on
63 - sounds lit feels lit
64 - girlfriend
65 - the arcaders
66 - happy birth, luke hamstrings
67 - rogues
68 - a second first time
69 - the writer
epilogue

55 - shocks and jams

51.3K 2.5K 2.4K
By BritishBums

TESS'S POV

.

As soon as we were directed out of the elevator, the floor was slightly levelled up, but I could manage to climb through.

As I was in the middle of climbing up, I glance up to find Calum holding out a hand for me to take.

I would have moved away from his touch, but I wanted to be mature about the situation, I don't know, I guess be the bigger person.

I clasp his hand as I'm pulled out.

''Thanks." I mumbled.

"No problem." He shook his head. "No problem at all.''

I could still feel his eyes on me as I let out a sigh and walk past him to go stand next to Cara who was waiting for the rest of the girls to get out as well.

"Are you okay?" I asked, and she nodded.

"I.. I feel guilty." She admitted, her blue eyes showing concern to Luke who was just getting out of the elevator. "I.. He didn't deserve that, no matter how much he broke my heart by leaving."

I set a hand on her arm, moving her away from the group of people as well as some people from the fire department helping everyone else out.

"It's not hard to see that Luke still has feelings for you."

She groaned. "But.."

"You've got yourself in a sticky situation Cara, it's normal for everyone to run into one of those sometimes. You'll pull through alright?"

She nods. "Thanks Tess."

Smiling in response, she squeezes me into a bone crushing hug. "I wouldn't know what to do if you weren't my friend."

"Same." I smile into her shoulder.

.

As soon as everyone was out, the boys had decided on taking the stairs instead of running into us again as we head up back to Stacey's office.

"Stacey, nice to see you my great friend!" Rose exaggerated as her eyes bored into us.

She motioned us to sit, staring at her computer in a stressed manner before looking back at us.

"Well don't just stand there you girls know I hate it when you just stand there."

Well.. Someone was definitely on their period today.

We all moved around in an informal fashion as I almost ended up sitting on Jenna's lap somehow as we sat on the couch.

"Hey." Cara pointed a finger at me and frowned.

"It was an accident." I whispered towards her, about to apologize before Stacey speaks up. She sounded completely annoyed.

"You're late. You know I--"

"Hate when my clients are late." Rose finished her sentence for her and Cara looks at the girl with the red hair with wide eyes.

"Sorry, it's true though right?" She shrugged nonchalantly as Stacey briefly drank from her coffee cup, glaring at Rose and then her eyes darting from me to the others.

"So what did you girls come here for again?" She mumbled, typing on her computer and looking back at us occasionally.

"Well, we wanted to talk about our new album which should come out pretty soon."

"Oh, well that's too bad." She smiled fakely and I frowned at how rude that just sounded.

She was really in a mood today, because now she was just acting somewhat similar to the Wicked Witch of the West.

"Excuse me?" Rose hit back, sitting up in her seat about to stand up right in front of her before Jenna held her back.

"Sorry, what is it?" Cara coughed slightly, glancing at Rose also trying to hold her back.

"The release date for your album is being pushed back, although.. 5 Seconds of Summer were just in here recently."

More like a few hours ago but okay.

"And we discussed a few things along the lines about the end of their tour."

"Who names a tour Rock Out With Your Socks Out?" Jenna blurted out in realization and we couldn't help but all agree.

"It's stupid." Rose mumbled.

"I helped coming up with it." Stacey frowned, her eyes meeting Rose's.

"Oh." Was all she said, I was expecting her to take it back, then again I wish she didn't because she was just telling the truth.

"Anyways." Stacey sighed, once again concentrating on her computer screen.

What the hell was she watching, porn or something?

"The boys are going to be having their last performance pretty soon, and I just had the most brilliant idea. Actually, our whole team seemed to agree."

"Okay.." I spoke up for us. "Go on."

"We were thinking, what if there was this huge headline for the final show. What if, we let you perform one more time for the boys?"

"Oh um.. That can't happen." Rose chuckled dryly. ''I thought you said we were over them and that you liked us better apart."

"Well, I changed my mind. This will get so much money for the company, for the boys, and you guys. So it only really benefits all of us." She smiled once again one of those fake smiles. "One last performance before both bands part, it'll be a dramatic moment for everyone!" She beamed. "Then I want a staged group hug that happens. It'll all be great."

"Okay for one, we don't want your stupid money. We want to live our lives without having to be told what to do every single second. One second you want us to get so unbelievably attached to them and then you pull us apart and now you want a stupid reunion. We won't fucking have it!" Rose yelled, staring at her in pure rage.

"I.. Yeah. What she said." Jenna quietly agreed. "I'm taking a lollipop." She picks out of the glass bowl with dum dum lollipops. I remembered that bowl at one of the first meetings we had that involved those boys.

"Stacey we can't do this." I firmly stood our ground.

It was obvious we all agreed with Rose, in a less explicit way that she happened to put it in though.

Honestly, thank god Rose existed because probably none of us would have the balls to stand up to Stacey like that.

I could tell it hit a nerve in Stacey as she narrowed her eyes at Rose.

"Well I'm sorry to break it to you sweetheart but life is just a big shit for you and you and you and you." She pointed. "So many people would kill to be in your spot right now so I suggest you just suck it up and do what I say!"

We were all dead silent.

"We'll do it. Only two songs though." I say and Cara nods once.

Rose stands up from her seat, storming out of the room as the door slammed closed behind her.

Jenna just nods once. "Okay, yeah. Two songs."

"Was it that hard?" Stacey sighed, massaging her temples. "You'll be hitting the stage in Florida next week. I suggest you decide and I'll schedule a few days with the tour staff."

We all got up from the couch, about to pile out before Stacey speaks up.

"As soon as the show is over, we'll talk album deals. Thanks." She spoke insincerely, breathing out clearly exasperated by how we seemed to put up a fit.

We found Rose in the hallway, on her phone as she looked at me and then Jenna and Cara.

"We're doing it." Cara spoke up and Rose just cursed under her breath.

"She would never understand anyway. What was I thinking." She grumbled, as we all headed to the staircase, probably too scared to try and use that horrid elevator again.

.

JENNA'S POV

Everyone seemed dead silent, making me feel way too unmotivated about life and it wasn't like me. I hated it.

We were in the hotel room, seeing we really didn't have anything better to do but be indoors.

I sighed, grabbing my guitar. And sitting cross legged on the mattress.

"What are you doing?" Tess breathed out just managing a small smile as Rose and Cara looked up at me from the carpet. They both sat in front of each other, playing patty cake or whatever that clapping game was.

"You know it's been awhile guys, I think we should have another little jam session. The ones we used to have back home in Cara's garage." I mumbled, smiling faintly.

"Yeah." Tess beamed, remembering the moment like me. "Let's do it."

"I.. Alright. Let me just get my cajon."

A random song that has been playing on my music shuffle this entire week came to mind as we all settled on the mattress, Rose setting her cajon down next to the bed.

I began playing the beginning chords to The Strays by Sleeping With Sirens, it was currently one of my favorites.

Cara gasped excitedly, making me chuckle as Rose smirked.

"Nice." Tess grinned as Cara began to sing.

As I played the guitar, Tess harmonized with her as they sang the chorus, giving me this sense of nostalgia, the happiness of the past where we didn't have to worry about avoiding those stupid boys or worrying about any drama at all really..

But still, I think I liked it this way. I wouldn't have it any other way.

.

________________________________

A/N:

Hey guys! I'm thinking of writing a spinoff on either Rose and Ashton or Cara and Luke but I can't decide omfg.

But yeah :) rashton or lara? I was thinking rashton would be interesting bc rOSE lol but yeah ahhh give me your thoughts!

And i hope this chapter was alright not much happened but im already on writing the next chapter so expect an update soon!

And guys if you have a vine feel free to follow me its 'british bums ❈' my icon is of halsey lol (:

Thank you so much!

Ilysm and idk if the watty's are still going on but hopefully this gets an award ahhh

.

- BritishBums x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5K 65
I turned to leave but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I panicked, 'I know you're lying', he said with his eyes piercing my soul. 'I ha...
109K 2.6K 21
"𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞." 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭...
5.2K 66 11
The Cullen's are living happily in Forks around seven years after Breaking Dawn until a silent, smart, chess master, optimist, Recognator who is not...
947K 20.9K 37
What began as just an ordinary day for one Elena Gates is turned upside down when she sees an unfamiliar boy calling out for help. From then on her w...