The First Queen (Currently Be...

By Alexis_the_Greatest

Queen Eleanor of Alendar. Daughter of King Richard the Wise, and the first female ruler in the Alagorian line... More

Copyright Statement
Prologue (Updated)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29: Part 1
Chapter 29: Part 2
Aloha!!!
A/N
Chapter 30
Epilogue
A/N: Confusion
Sneak Peak for Book 2 of "The First Queen": Tipping Thones
A/N: Well, damn!
Update for Book Two!
Tipping Thrones Is Up!!!
BIG NEWS!!!! (PLEASE READ!)
Some Important News

Thanks

6K 158 7
By Alexis_the_Greatest

I.
Just.
Finished.
My.
First.
Book.

Sweet baby Jesus in the manger with all the animals and Mary and Joseph!!!!! The First Queen is finished! I finished it at the brink of midnight and posted everything for you all before midnight and I'm going to get two hours less of the sleep I need and that is not good because I wake up early for school (like 5:20 am early because I live an hour away) but hey, I finished a freak fraklin' cracklin' book!

Special thanks to my lovely followers and dedicated readers. Your support truly helped me as I wrote each chapter.

If you see that the story has been updated, like new part update, then that's the sneak peak at my spy story. If you see updates after that update they are just me editing some parts.

Again, thank you all so much for reading The First Queen. I hope you all are in for the long haul because this is the last of our lovely Queen Eleanor!

Follow if you want!

Lots of love and thanks,
Alexis Breanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 384 27
Two people who are secretly terrified of each other have to get married. An ancient race of eViL creatures once ruled over the earth. They ONCE rule...
130 30 18
✅️ Eleanor is a 16 yo girl who just moved to a new town with her mom. She goes to a new school, starting a new life. She meets there James - one of...
127 4 10
A 29-year-old soon-to-be physician, Eleanor, found herself waking up in a strange world where magic and mythical creatures exist, spells are cast, an...
66.5K 1.9K 51
Princess Annelyse was the second and youngest daughter of King Viserys to his first wife, Queen Aemma Arryn. Despite both of her parents having their...