Making Deals (A Teen Titans R...

بواسطة Hottopicz

"What do you wish?" the man asked, and I responded. "I want to live the rest of my life in the tv show... المزيد

Your Choice
Meetings and Greetings
Growing Connections
Learning
And so it begins
Shock
Discovery
Shopping
New girl
Finding Titans
Unknown
Do you two know each other?
Part of the Team
Scream
The plan
Revealed
Rage
Making up
Xperence
Betrayal
Plan
Here we go
Failure
No way
Helpless
Anger and Defence
Recovered
Commin Clean
Thought
Trip
Best week ever
Surprise!

We're fine

1.6K 69 0
بواسطة Hottopicz

Fallon's P.O.V.
"I think I speak for everyone," Cyborg said, "when I say I believe you." Everyone nodded.
"I hope..." I said, "I hope this doesn't prevent us from being friends."
"Do not think that Fallon," Starfire said, "we will all be your friends, right?" Starfire looked around. Beast Boy nodded, Robin and Cyborg nodded after a bit of thought, and Raven seemed to stare at me, trying to read my mind. I decided not to try to block her. She must've seen something because her eyes widened and she nodded. We sat in silence for a while until Robin stood up.
"We should all get to bed," he said and everyone else stood up. Everyone left but Beast Boy. He walked over to me.
"I was going to tell you," he said, "my past, my real name... but you already know that, don't you?" I nodded and looked down.
"This won't hurt..." I said, "us? Will it?"
"No, never," he responded, "you were going to know anyways, and you didn't use it against me. We're fine. We always will be." I smiled as he leaned in and kissed me and didn't hesitate to kiss back.
"Good night," I said.
"Night," he said as he walked away.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

870K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
123K 2K 17
Before Elaine, there was someone else. Y/n, the wolf sin of treachery. Elaine knew about her, but she forced Ban to make him believe that she was dea...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
630K 38.5K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...