No way

Fallon's P.O.V.
After he had us chain them up, we were sent back to the room we first stayed in. I got time to think. I was confused. I didn't want to go back to the life I had before with no friends, no life, but if I did what Slade wanted me to do here, was there really a point of me being here? That's when I decided. If I had to destroy the Teen Titans, there was no pint in being here. I would rather go back. The problem was Kota. I couldn't trust her alone with Beast Boy or Robin. I'd have to figure that out.
Slade walked into the room.
"Come with me," he said. Kota and I followed him out of the room, and he led us to where Beast Boy and Robin were. He apparently didn't trust us, because he locked us in the room and went into a different room. Beast Boy and Robin were awake now. Beast Boy looked at me with pain, and Robin with confusion. I was crying again.
"How is he making you do this?" Beast Boy asked.
"Don't answer that," Slade spoke over an intercom. I put my head down. "Fallon, go to Beast Boy, and Dakota go to Robin. I want you to hit them." I stood my ground.
"No," I stated simply. "I will not do it." Kota looked at me knowingly.
"Fallon," Slade responded, "don't make me come in there."
"I won't do it!" I said again but with more force. The intercom shut off, and The door violently slammed open to reveal Slade. He marched over to me and restrained me.
"Dakota, come here," Slade demanded. She obediently walked over, knowing what he was going to ask. I'm sure Slade knew that she knew what she was going to ask as well.
"Do it," he demanded, and she raised her arm, bringing it down on my face. She continued, hitting me on the stomach and face more and more. The pain was excruciating, and I could taste blood in my mouth. "Enough," Slade stated, and Kota stopped, giving me a look that said sorry, but I had to. I spit blood out of my mouth. Robin and Beast Boy had been sitting there, watching in dismay at what was happening. Now Beast Boy was struggling against his chains. "Now," Slade continued, looking at Dakota, "kill Robin." He said this so simply, like it was the normal thing to do. Dakota looked at him differently. Wait... Was this all an act?
"I'm a thief, not a murderer," she responded. Slade threw me on the ground. I landed hard on my side, and yelled in pain.
"What did you say?" Slade demanded.
"I said," Kota said, "taking a fighting stance, "that I won't do it."
"Both of you are going back! Now!" he said. I laughed.
"You think," I mustered through tagged breaths, "that we'll just go with you? Like that?" I laughed again. "Yeah right." In this time that Slade seemed dumbfounded, Kota launched herself at Slade. She took his keys and threw them at me. I caught them and crawled over to Beast Boy. I unlocked the chains on his hands and feet, then handed him the keys to do the same with Robin. He he went and got Robin. I lay there with my eyes closed. My face and stomach hurt, but the pain there was nothing compared to my side. I felt hands under me, and they picked me up. The person began running with me in their arms. I felt consciousness slipping from me. I passed out.