Plan

Beast Boy's P.O.V.

Thank god Robin and Cy had let Red X stay here with us to help us find Fallon. It was day two with him. He was sitting at the computer when he yelled triumphantly. I was up in less than a second and by his computer. He had a location on Fallon's communicator. It was online. Why now, but not before? Who cares. I was going to get her back. Robin walked in.

"What's up?" he said casually.

"We got Fallon's location," I responded, never taking my eyes off the screen, "let's go." I got up to walk away, but Robin grabbed my arm.

"We have to be careful about this. If Slade really is their kidnapper, it will most likely be a trap," Robin said, "we need a plan." I groaned. I knew he was right.

"What's your plan?" I asked. Robin scratched his head. Red X spoke up.

"Well, they are at this building," he said, pointing to the screen. I walked up to it and took a second look.

"Hey! That's the building where we first found Fallon!" I said excitedly. Robin just nodded.

"Well, I've been to this building before, and it's pretty much a charred, waterlogged concrete and wooden box. There's not much," Red X stated. I walked away and punched a wall, leaving a hole. Robin looked like he was about to explode, but I raised my hand defensively.

"I'll fix it," was all I said. There was a moment of silence before Robin did the thing I least expected him to do.

"What's your plan of action?" Robin said. How much prude did he have to put down to say that? I gave him a grateful look. As much as it pained the whole team, we all knew Red X was good.

"You're not gunna like it," Red X said, "but we might just have to walk in."