Failure

Fallon's P.O.V.
I sighed as I stared at the communicator Slade had made me hold. It was blinking its distress signal. I hoped that they wouldn't come, but I knew they would. Especially Beast Boy. Slade wants to destroy the Teen Titans. I couldn't ever. But Kota would. That little backstabber. I trusted her, I was FRIENDS with her. We both loved the Teen Titans as kids. Every character. Until now, we even thought Slade was cool. I didn't want to go back to that life, though. The life of being a nobody. And now I was forced to choose. I was stupid, signing that contract. Slade burst in the room. I was sitting across the room from Dakota. He grabbed me, then walked over and grabbed her.
"They're almost here," he told us. "Remember. If you don't do what I ask, you will be sent back." I nodded. Slade threw us in the entrance room, threw what looked like some kind of hologram generator on the ground, then left. I would've run out the door, but Slade had put electric type of collar on us that prevented us from leaving. I had tried for an hour to take it off, but only to fail. The device turned on, showing us what I guessed was a live hologram of Slade. "Do exactly as I say," Slade said through the hologram, "and you can stay." The door in front of us exploded. I saw Beast Boy, Robin, Starfire, Raven, Cyborg and... Red X? Yup, it was him. Beast Boy immediately ran toward me. "Round house kick," Slade said to me. I felt a tear slip as I turned and kicked Beast Boy in the chest.
"I'm sorry," I whispered, feeling a few more tears slide. He looked at me in dismay, then in anger at Slade.
"What did you do?" he yelled. He turned into a tiger and lunged at Slade's hologram only to fall right through. "What..." He said, back in human form, looking at himself.
"B," Cyborg said, "it's a hologram." He backed away in embarrassment.
"Fight," Slade said. I felt another tear slip as Kota and I lunged at the Titans. Kota took on Robin and Beast Boy and I took on Cyborg. He didn't think I would do anything, so he stood there as I used wind to knock him out the door and lock it shut. I next went to Starfire. She didn't hesitate at all. She shot. Star bolts at me, but I ducked and proceeded to shoot water at her, dousing her and knocking her out a window. Raven advanced on me. She threw things at me with her shadows, and I dodged each one. I quickly looked at Kota and saw she had both Robin and Beast Boy knocked out. She was coming up behind Raven. I kept Raven distracted by dodging items she threw at me. Kota came up behind her and knocked her out and threw her out a window. Slade's hologram spoke.
"Good, good," he said, "now grab them both and bring them into the chamber." I walked over and dragged Beast Boy as gently as I could to the room. Slade himself was there.
"Chain them up," he said. I put Beast Boy up against a wall near a set of chains and put his wrists and ankles in them.
"I'm sorry," I whispered to him.