Trip

*time lapse to the next week*
Fallon's P.O.V.
Beast Boy set me down at a table.
"I want to go on a kind of vacation, but here in town," he said as I gave him a perplexed look. "I wanna stay at a hotel and do cool things, but stay in town to fight crime. Just you and me." At that last part, I perked up. Beast Boy had been a great boyfriend to me, but someone was always there. He had dealt especially well with the fact that I knew everything about him. We just needed to be alone. (Not in a perverted way, I promise it won't get dirty) I nodded enthusiastically. My ribs weren't fully healed, but I was healed enough to do stuff. I was fine, really.
"I love to go with you," I said, still nodding. It was going to be like a week long date! I was so excited. "When should we leave?" After hearing my response, he too perked up.
"Would this afternoon be okay?" he asked. I bobbed my head up and down once again. He fistpumped. "Now, back to business," he said with a serious look, "do you want breakfast?" At this, he and I both burst out laughing.
"Yeah sure," I said, knowing everything would be tofu. That's fine with me, I've never been a fan of meat anyway. After a while, he came back with tofu eggs and bacon, along with something I didn't expect: two cups of hot chocolate! I secretly hoped it was too hot because I've been practicing my water powers for a while now, and I wanted to try a trick. He set the plates and mugs downs and took a sip of the chocolate, only to put it immediately put it back down.
"Owwwwww!" he cried, "that's hot!" I laughed.
"No really? I had no clue that hot chocolate was hot!" I replied. He laughed at this. "Lemme try something." Responding to my request, he slid his hot chocolate over to me. I placed my hand around the cup, and it burned me at first, but I drove it's temperature down with my will. I then realized the cup was getting cold, and looked in it to find ice. Oops. BB laughed quietly, trying not to, but I blushed anyways. "Ummmm, one sec," I said. I began to will the temperature up again, but slower. The mug became warm again, and I raised it a little before letting go and leaving the chocolate at it's current temperature. Beast Boy brought the cup up to his mouth and drank, not putting it down this time. He smiled.
"That's perfect temperature! You're amazing!" he said, once again making my cheeks heat up. I did the same to my cup, and drank as well. My eyes widened in amazement. I knew I had practiced and got it down pretty well, but I didn't know I had it this good! We finished eating as Cyborg came into the room.
"He dude," he said to BB. I sensed that Cy wanted to talk to Beast Boy, so I stood up.
"I'm going to go start packing," I said. BB looked at me a nodded, then took my dishes and his and went into the kitchen. Wow. Beast Boy doing dishes? Since when? Oh well. Cy followed him, and I walked out of the room.