arranged - jungkook

By kitheslove

ā i need you āž -jjk Ā©2015,jeonspaw More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 pt.2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Hana and her cute author-nim ā‰§ļ¹ā‰¦
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Final Chapter
hana and her cute author-nim ā¤
remake ?
got smtg to tell you!
i miss you guys :<
a gift ???? jikook AU
question!!!! pleasee help me :(((
the remake is out!!

Chapter 6

49.5K 1.3K 853
By kitheslove

Hana's POV
I felt dizzy as I woke up from sleep.I stretch out myself before I grab my phone from the lightstand.I saw the medicine that the doctor gave yesterday.

I shrug it off and focused on my phone.There's a lot of messages that I got just only for one day.The first message I saw is from Meryl

Meryl 
Hana!I heard from ur mom that you are hving a fever and you fainted yesterday!!Aigoo this girl.Dont make urself too tired.You already hv Jungkook by ur side.He can help you right?Haishh.Take care okay?Eat the pills that the doctor gave.Dont forget to drink water okay?Love you,Hana!

Then there is Gloria,

Gloria
PARK HANA!!!!I heard that you fainted!!!How are you right now?Btw what happend when Jungkook hung up the called?Aishh that guy.He is lucky that he helped you if he didnt im sure that im going to kill him.Take care,Hana.Love you

My Chanyeol oppa

Yeollie oppa
Kiddo!I heard from mom that you fainted yesterday!!!Aigoo this kid.When will you learn to take care of urself?Aishh dont forget to drink water.Im sorry I cant come and visit you.im still busy wif work T^T.If i can,I will visit you okay?Take care sis.I miss you.I love you kiddo~

Awww I miss that camel oppa
Then there is my precious person.

Mom
Hana baby.I heard from Jungkook that you are hving a fever right now and you fainted yesterday.Aigooo,luckily Jungkook's there wif you.Dont forget to drink water okay baby?And dont forget to take the pills that the doc gave okay?I love you~

I miss my mom.I wanna go home and hug her T^T.Aishh.Ohh and the 'Growler'said that there is no work today.So,maybe Jungkook is here too.

I think I want to make breakfast for him as to say thank you for helping me yesterday.So,I quickly go and do my morning duties as usually.

After that,I went to Jungkook's room try to wake him up.As I peek inside his room,his room is empty so I thought he is already downstairs.I quickly went to downstairs.

As I arrived at the dining table that connects to the living room,I saw smtg that really make me feel like I want to puke.I saw Jungkook making out wif Aeri on the couch and the living room is full of Aeri's annoying moans.

I was shocked and froze at the place where im standing.I just cant believe what I saw.My heart broken into pieces and I felt like I want to cry but I just cant cuz I know that he wont care abt it.I shook my head wif my eyes close.I look at them and Jungkook is trying to take off Aeri's clothes.

"Jungkook!Aeri!"I quickly called their name to have their attention.The both of them quickly stopped and looked at each other.Aeri looked at me and quickly pushed Jungkook away slowly while blushing.

She quickly look away as she button her blouse back.Jungkook just let out a sigh and glares at me.I step back a feet cuz im afraid he will beat me up again.Jungkook came closer to me.

"Dont you see what am I and Aeri doing?Dont you know how to respect people's privacy?"he asked while looking down at me.

"How can you call that privacy when you did that in the living room?Dont you know that the living room is the public area in the house?You still hv ur privacy room to do ur sex thing right?Now why dont you go and rape that bitch there?!"

"Um-Hello its up to me where do I want to make love wif Aeri and you are just a slut for me to listen to you.Cuz you know once you listen to slut ur life will be ruin forever.Oh and btw this house is mine so I can do whtever I want."

"Ur house?!Woah woah not too fast asshole.Our parents are the one who bought this house for us as our wedding gift.So,this house is mine too and I can do anything whtever I want to do too!"

BAMMM!I just got a slap from Jungkook.I quickly touch the placed that he slapped.I saw Aeri smirked as Jungkook slapped me."There is no 'OUR'between us.Dont you know that you are only a slut?I never thought you as my wife!!!So dont ever think that I will call you my wife!!!"he shouted and slap me again but this time hardly at the other side.

I just suddenly burst out crying while I fell to the floor on my knees.Why did you hate me Jungkook?

Meryl's POV
Yesterday,I got a message from Hana's mom.She told me that Hana is hving a fever and she fainted too.I was really worried abt her and I quickly text her.

Then,today me and Gloria planned to give Hana a visit at her new house wif Jungkook x3.Cant wait for it.Hana already gave me her address.I go and change my clothes.

Well,I didnt change much cuz simple is my style xD.So,I called Gloria to get ready.After a few minutes,I have arrived at Gloria's house and there I saw Gloria wif her stylish clothes xD.Aigoo this girl never changed since school.Gloria quickly get in my car and greets me cheerfully by hugging me.

"Meryl~~~Aww I miss you~"Gloria said while still hugging me."Aww~I miss you too~"I replied as we both give each other kisses on the cheeks."So how are you girl?"I asked Gloria as I start to drive again.

"Ahh well,just same like before ntg change but maybe I got a bit taller than before xD"she replied."How bout you?"she asked."Well,you know im trying to find the right guy for my life lol"I said while blushing a bit.

"Uu~~~I just cant believe this Meryl Kim is looking for love x3."she teased me."Aishhh shut up -.-"I said.She laughed and nods."I understand you,its okay".I just ignored her xD and quickly told her to open the app Waze.Then,I told her to type Hana's address.

After a few sec of waiting,then I already got the direction to her house.So,I drive quickly and we arrived at Hana's house.

As we're abt to call Hana,we heard a guy voice shouted in Hana's house.I try to observe and the thing I saw is Jungkook is there slapping Hana and there is that bitch standing behind Jungkook while smiriking happily when she saw Jungkook beat her up.

I just cant hold my temper anymore so,I quickly get in Hana's house and punched Jungkook's face."What the hell are you doing to Hana?!!!!"I shout at Jungkook while Jungkook touch the place that I punched just now."Who the hell are you to punch me,Meryl?!"he shouted back.

I feel like I want to punch his face again and again but when I saw Gloria is taking Hana away I just let thing flow."Remember this Jungkook,once you hurt her,twice you will get"I warn him while pointing at his face.I saw him gulping when I said that.Lol.

When I was abt to go out from the house,I turn around to find Aeri.She was there just looking at Jungkook.I pull her hand and whisper at her."Leave Jungkook and let him go.I dont want to look at him suffer anymore.I dont want to look at him hurting the person that he wants to protect.I know Jungkook its not like that.But you are the one who change him.Remember what I say,leave Jungkook and let him be free before he know the truth."

I smirk as I saw Aeri's expression.But the thing is I know that Aeri would not leave Jungkook cuz she knows that Jungkook love her so much.So,she can use Jungkook to buy everything that she wants and go flirt with other boys behind Jungkook.

*sigh*Luckily,Jungkook is rich.What if he's poor?Maigaddd disaster.Aigoo I should stop Aeri before it is getting worse.I quickly get into the car.I look at the back seat and saw Hana crying.Gloria give me a sign to not disturb her.I just nod and drive.

Jungkook's POV
I was speechless when Meryl punched me.I saw Meryl said something to Aeri.I tried to hear what she said but the only thing I heard is "I dont want to look at him suffer anymore".

Is she talking abt me?What?Aeri is making me suffer?Pfft thats funny."Hey babe are you okay?"I asked Aeri while walking towards her.

I touch the place that Meryl's punch and its really sting.I saw Aeri get her phone from her bag and read smtg on it.She smiled before she replied it.

"Who's that?"I asked while trying to read it too."Um--friend"she replied without looking at me."Hey Jungkook,I got to go now.My friend is waiting for me."she said while taking her bag and wear her shoes.

I went clueless and speechless.I didnt say anything as I saw her get in her car and she just drive it away without even looking at me.

Maybe what Meryl said is true?Aishhh!Im worried abt it.I just beat Hana again.*sigh*I know that she didnt do anything but my mind told me to do so.Hana.Im sorry I didnt mean to beat you up again.Im sorry.I close the door and lean my body onto it.I just dont know why.Im sorry Hana.

PAM PAM PAM~~~~
Sorry to make you wait~
Please wait for the next update patiently.Tq

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518 2 25
//can you trust me?\\ ā€¢ ā€¢ ā€¢ ā€¢ Jungkook ff/fanfic
1.1K 79 26
š”¼š•§š•–š•£š•Ŗš•„š•™š•šš•Ÿš•˜ š•¤š•„š•’š•£š•„š•¤ š•Øš•™š•–š•Ÿ š•Šš•™š•– š•£š•–š•žš•–š•žš•“š•–š•£š•¤... š•Šš•„š•’š•£š•„š•–š•• - šŸ™.šŸ.šŸššŸ˜šŸ™šŸ . š”½š•šš•Ÿš•šš•¤š•™š•–š•• - šŸššŸš.šŸ›.šŸššŸ˜šŸ™šŸ”. š”¹š• š•ŖƗ...
2.9K 110 22
all yoongi ever wanted was to feel loved. [started : 6/15/17] [completed : 8/6/17]
1.5K 101 20
š™š™–š™”š™”š™žš™£š™œ š™›š™¤š™§ š™©š™š™š š™€š™£š™›š™¤š™§š™˜š™šš™§ : š˜¼ š˜æš™šš™–š™™š™”š™® š™ˆš™–š™›š™žš™–'š™Ø š™‹š™¤š™Øš™Øš™šš™Øš™Øš™žš™¤š™£