You Had Me At Hello

By salamandees

Septiplier fanfic! Markiplier's son Tim and Jacksepticeye's daughter Sammy grew up together in L.A. and are b... More

I wonder
Eyes as blue as daddy's
Can two boys like eachother?
Do We Have a Deal?
Tickle Monster
We were here first
Dealing with Joseph
Just one
But...
Still friends
dad, talk to him
For The First Time
are you kidding?
Will you
You're The Best!
Coming out?
Oh My God, I love Him
Just Admiring The View
Author's note
We Need To Talk
I'm Not Stupid!
Mark Is Always a Goon!
Hey guys!
You Lied To Me!
sorry, guys.
I'm back?
Can't Lose You
you should all know by now
Well, If That's Your Choice
I Didn't Think He Would
don't hit me, okay?
It's All My Fault
Good Morning, Sunshine.
We're Gonna Fix This
hey guys, I'm sorry
Look, I'm sorry
I'm So Happy For You Guys (final!)
Sequel?
It's Finally Up!
I Need Your Help!

More Than Anything

8.2K 386 130
By salamandees

After the con that day, Bob, Wade, and Matthias all went to dinner, but Mark and Jack kindly opted out.

"We're just exhausted." Mark said, when Bob asked why they weren't going with. It wasn't a lie, both of them were completeky pooped! But Mark also really needed to talk to Jack.

When they got back to their hotel, they went up to their room and sat down on the bed. Mark wrapped his arms around Jack. "We need to talk." He said.

Jack looked up and gave Mark a quick kiss. "I know," he said. "We've been doing quite a lot of that lately. So what's up, Markimoo?"

Mark told Jack about the whole deal with the girl who noticed the hickey and how Matthias overheard and how angry he got.

Once he was finished, Jack looked angry and somewhat stressed. "What's his problem?" He asked, angrily. "Why does he even care so much about your love-life?"

"Jack, calm down." Mark said. "He's probably just angry because he thinks I'm lying to him..."

"You are lying to him." Jack stated bluntly

Mark sighed. "I know, I know." He said. He put his head on Jack's shoulder. "We'll tell them tomorrow. At dinner, I promise. It's just- I don't know, Jack. I've never really been into guys until we kissed that first night. I'm just really confused. I love you, but I'm really confused."

Jack looked Mark in the eyes, "Mark, I love you too." He said. "And I promise I'll help you figure this out, together."

"Thank you, Jack." Mark said and kissed Jack deeply.

After a cople of seconds though, Jack pulled away. "Um...now, about this morning..." he started. "Just know that I don't wanna rush you into anything. We got kinda heated this morning and I-"

Mark cut him short and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Jack, I know." He said. "We'll go at out own pace. We'll go further when we're both comfortable."

"Thanks, Mark." Jack said, and laid his head on Mark's chest. "I really love you, Mark."

"I really love you too, Jack." Mark replied, leaning down and kissing him. "More than anything."

The whole night, Jack and Mark stayed in bed. They didn't turn on the t.v.. They didn't play with their phones. They laid with eachother, just enjoying eachother's company, until both of them fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.1K 27
After the death of his father, Mark and his family move to LA to start anew. Here, he runs into Jack. He's spiffy and joyous and overall the most pos...
46.8K 1.9K 24
Jack lives in Websterville. A town with two elementary schools, two middle schools and one big high school. That is YouTube high school where you l...
134K 6.8K 52
Mark and Jack have been doing YouTube videos for years, making each other laugh endlessly, and have the time of their lives. But little do they know...
470K 20.7K 88
"You're so cute! What is your name?!" "Um, who the hell are you?" A Septiplier fanfic. Started: June 11, 2016 Finished: Sep. 5, 2016