Divergent Preferences and Ima...

By youngpsycho

-Tobias/Four -Eric -Caleb -Peter -Uriah If you would like me to include another character, just comment. I al... More

Faction Before & After
How You Meet
His Nickname For You
Your Nickname For Him
How He Likes Your Hair
He Describes You In One Word
How He Acts Around You
How You Kiss
Where You First Kissed
How You Cuddle
Your Hidden Talent
What You Do In Your Freetime
Someone Who Doesn't Like You
NOT AN UPDATE
Couple You Relate To
NOT AN UPDATE
What He Gets You For Your Birthday
Your Favorite Movie To Watch Together
What You Do On A Rainy Day
Pet You Have
Favorite Sport
Someone Who Has A Crush On You
Someone Who Is Jealous Of Your Relationship
Imagine for Maggie
Kind Of Couple You Are
Who Flirts With Him
Who Flirts With You
PDA
Favorite TV Show You Watch Together
Imagine Form
Eric Imagine for @awesome6942
Matching Tattoos
A/N

How You Hug

10.1K 222 53
By youngpsycho

Tobias: Tobias loves to make you feel like a princess. He snakes his arms around you , holding your body firmly against his. Since he is taller, you're often lifted off the ground.

Eric: Eric picks you up by your thighs and lifts you up; you wrap your legs around his waist and hold onto his neck. You love this because it makes you feel like a koala.

Caleb: Caleb plants a firm kiss on your forehead right as he's wrapping his big arms around your petite body. You adore the bear hugs Caleb gives you, but have complained a few times because of the boa constrictor-like hold.

Peter: Peter likes to snuggle as close as possible when hugging you. He wraps his arms around your waist and yours go around his neck. He bends down a little to allow himself to bury his face in your neck, sometimes leaving little kisses, or saying sweet things in your ear.

Uriah: Uriah loves to hug you from behind. It always startles you, but he calms you down by whispering, "it's only me", in your ear. He holds you close for a few seconds, then turns you around to kiss you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
823K 33K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
292K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...