Little Glory / Dolan twin

By Calmmedownxx

Savannah is 3 years old and is the little sister of Ethan and Grayson. What happens when they go from brother... More

Introduction
'Your leaving me for an app?'
'You won't even know were gone'
''M&M and smarties give me trust issues''
''This stuff only happens in movies''
''What Mother?''
''We're her brothers''
'Are they like popsicles?'
''We need to stick together''
'I like your name, its my favourite season'
'I cant fly?'
''We're in LA, celebs are our new neighbours''
'Love that age when they're clumsy, dont you? '
'We have items worth hundreds yet they take them'
'Savannah belongs with us'

''We have to be brave for mum''

4.4K 81 16
By Calmmedownxx

Ethan's POV.

I wanted savvy to be with us as soon as possible so I just agreed with her odd request to see her quicker.

We both walked back to the car and I sat in the drivers seat. Grayson opened the door and then paced up and down the road.

''stop worrying, she will walk out that door any second now and we can finally take her home.''

''She made me nervous'' Grayson mumbled.

''Who the lady, she was a bit strange'' I frowned. Grayson nodded agreeing.

There was a moment of silence until I heard a bang, I looked over to the door where a petrified Savannah was running, screaming with tears down her face running from that lady who was looking after her.

The lady was angry, she had a vein on her forehead that you wouldn't want to mess with.

Grayson and I looked at each other and reacted. I ran after Savannah shouting her name. She flinched and continued running.

What, she won't even stop for me, her own brother? I thought to myself. I slowed down as we reached an alleyway where I heard savvy slow down herself.

She started to cry, I thought of pulling the bin away and saying 'boo' cheering her up but I thought it was inappropriate.

I crouched down, a little away from the bin to give her some room. She flinched which broke my heart again, I then looked down at her and she looked up at me with her glossy eyes.

Her crying stopped and she took a gasp with a little grin, whilst the last tear fell down her cheek.

''Ethan!'' she smiled at me. Savannah got up and jumped at me, almost knocking me from where I was perched.

''Ethan you came for me'' she cried into my neck.

I stood up holding her close to me, as she wrapped her legs around my torso. I wiped the tear that was falling loosely from her face.

''Of course we did, why wouldn't we?'' I questioned.

''The scary lady told me, you not come''she sniffed.

I frowned and decided to walk the direction of the car, where Grayson and the lady was talking.

I kept kissing her head to calm her down as her grip on my neck was tight.

Once she realised what direction we were going in, she screamed and kicked me.

''Noooo, don't take me back, please I will be good'' I put her down and she ran back to the alleyway.

I sighed and walked back to her and crouched down again.

''Savvy, what's wrong? Don't you want to go home?'' I questioned worryingly.

''Mm hmm, but you take me back to that ladies home with her'' she sobbed.

''No, me and Grayson are going to take you back to our home, you won't live with that lady anymore'' I reassured, picking her up as we walked back.

''Are you sure?'' She asked sorrowful.

''Yes of course? How come you don't you want to stay here with this lady?'' I asked concerned.

''No reason'' she replied snuggling into my neck as we reached the car where Grayson and the lady looking Savannah stood.

Grayson looked mad.

I put savvy down but she wouldn't let me. She gripped onto me. I had to force her away and put her into the car seat.

''Savvy what is wrong? You are acting so strange'' I asked her.

Savannah just sniffled and settled into her seat.

''Are you going to get her stuff or do we?'' Grayson asked rudely.

''Gray calm down'' I whispered.

He gave me a 'don't even think about it' stare. I wonder what they were talking about.

''I will go pack her stuff if you want''
She replied sweetly.

''I thought you were packing her stuff when we went to the car?'' I suspiciously asked.

''Uhhhh I was, but then Savannah had a tantrum and that was the end, I will go finish''

''Savvy doesn't have tantrums with strangers, she's too shy to even be around them'' Grayson replied.

''Oh, really'' she said nervously.

''She must have been comfortable with me then'' she continued playing with her hands.

Grayson shook his head, I elbowed him for being so rude although what she was saying was odd, savvy doesn't normally act that way.

Grayson POV.

We went back to the car. I couldn't even sit still, I just wanted Savannah back, my family together, well, what's left of it.

In a split second, I heard savvy run down the road and Ethan go after her. I then stopped the lady from chasing her.

''What are you doing?'' I asked.

'' I, I, I, went to tell her she had to go home and she had a tantrum'' she said getting flustered again.

''Really, I don't believe you for one second'' I knew something was up with her. Savannah doesn't like new people so she wouldn't act up with anyone other than us.

''It's true, she flipped, uhh, I didn't want her getting hurt in the, um, the road, you see'' she replied out of breath.

I looked at her in disgrace.

'' Are you sure you want to take her now, I can look after her till after the funeral?'' She asked, hoping for me to say yes, completely inconsiderate of the fact our mother has died.

''No, we are taking her home''I sternly.

I saw Ethan carrying savvy, I opened the back door to get her in quickly. She then started screaming when she look at that woman.

I knew something was up.

Savannah ran from Ethan back to the corner.

''What have you done to her'' I snapped at the woman, biting her nails.

''I don't know what you mean?'' She replied knowing exactly what I meant.

''Why is she running away from you, you must have done something, this is really out of the ordinary for her''

''Maybe because her brothers left her to go on some vacation instead of caring for her'' she smirked.

My jaw set into place and my fist clenched. I was about to hit her but Ethan came up and put savvy in the car.

I couldn't even say goodbye or look at her without having the urge to hit her.

She passes Ethan her stuff and I went to sit in the car in disgust.

We drove back to our house.

I opened the back door and saw savvy looking at me with glossy eyes, her eyes full of sadness.

''Are you ready?'' I asked.

She nodded. Lifting her arms up for me to take her.

''Hang on, we have to undo your straps first'' I chuckled.

As I was undoing her straps I notice her arms, there were bruises around her arms, forearms and wrists.

My eyes widened. I didn't say anything though. I just grabbed her and placed her on my hip, where I hugged her tightly, closing the car door.

Once we got into our home, it still didn't feel right. Savannah didn't run off to her room like she usually does when we get home. She stayed by our side and looked around.

She went into the kitchen and called for mum.

''Mummy were home'' she called.

Me and Ethan looked at each other in sadness, knowing that she still hasn't understood that mum has gone.

''Savvy mums gone up in the sky now'' I spoke sweetly.

''Kerri, the lady who played with me said that too'' she said.

''Why can't she come down from there?'' She asked.

I had tears running down my face and Ethan saw, he patted my back and kneeled down to savannahs level.

'' We have to be brave for mum now, mums looking down on all three of us and making sure we are ok, we have to do her proud''. He spoke shaking as tears welled up in his eyes.

He picked up Savannah to hug and I joined in until we were all stood in the middle of the kitchen, where mum was always found, hugging.

So sad to write that chapter but I prevailed!!
Hope you enjoyed.
Keep smiling.
Lyndsay x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 26 17
Elizabeth and the Dolan twins (Grayson and Ethan) have been best friends for a long time. But what happens when Elizabeth moves across country?
147K 4.1K 51
after the death of her mother and brother, sophia is left broken and sad. she moved to a new place for a new start. she decides to text her brothers...
51.7K 713 13
I was just a babysitter.... Hopefully. *Completed*
17.3K 296 34
His name is Ethan Dolan and he has a twin brother, Grayson. And my name is Marie. We've been friends since I was 5 and he was 6, that was when I fir...