Divergent Preferences and Ima...

By youngpsycho

-Tobias/Four -Eric -Caleb -Peter -Uriah If you would like me to include another character, just comment. I al... More

Faction Before & After
How You Meet
His Nickname For You
Your Nickname For Him
How He Likes Your Hair
He Describes You In One Word
How He Acts Around You
How You Kiss
Where You First Kissed
How You Hug
How You Cuddle
What You Do In Your Freetime
Someone Who Doesn't Like You
NOT AN UPDATE
Couple You Relate To
NOT AN UPDATE
What He Gets You For Your Birthday
Your Favorite Movie To Watch Together
What You Do On A Rainy Day
Pet You Have
Favorite Sport
Someone Who Has A Crush On You
Someone Who Is Jealous Of Your Relationship
Imagine for Maggie
Kind Of Couple You Are
Who Flirts With Him
Who Flirts With You
PDA
Favorite TV Show You Watch Together
Imagine Form
Eric Imagine for @awesome6942
Matching Tattoos
A/N

Your Hidden Talent

9.3K 187 23
By youngpsycho

Tobias: You like to sing. Actually, you love to sing and you're quite good at it. Tobias sometimes walks in on you and watches you sing. You think no one knows about your talent, but Tobias knows, and he loves it.

Eric: You love to write about your experiences. Especially about being Dauntless or loving someone like Eric. He doesn't know, but does have suspicions since you stay up very late to write.

Caleb: From a young age, you have played the piano immaculately. Erudite was quick to make sure your talent wasn't wasted. They make sure your piano is always in top shape. Caleb doesn't know, but you would like him to.

Peter: Being Amity, you are very happy all the time. Normally, you don't know you're dancing, it just happens. You let your body take control and just let it happen. Peter sometimes catches you, but never says anything. He just watches and smiles at how perfect you are.

Uriah: Your talent isn't hidden. Everyone you know and more, know you're really good at acting. Your friend writes plays for you, and you act them all out. You can be very dramatic and Uriah loves it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
224K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...