Impossible โžธ Theo Raeken

By the100Banshees

โ ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ โž Allie Martin, sister to Lydia Marti... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16: 5B
17:5B
18:5B
19:5B
20 5B
21 5B
22 5B
23 5B Finale

07

8.3K 203 48
By the100Banshees

I wake up to my head slamming onto the table. I must have fallen asleep waiting for visiting hours to start...

I hear my mothers high heels clicking on the floor. Two cups of coffee in her hand

"Oh honey you look terrible!" She squeals, setting down the two cups "thanks mom" I mumble.

I've been here ever since Lydia has been in the hospital, which was all weekend, just waiting to see her. I take the cup in my hands, the warm liquid warming my cold hands. I take a sip but burn my tongue.

"You should go home, skip school today, get some rest" my mom suggests, but I know there is no negotiating. I don't protest, I was not in the mood to put up with school "alright. I'll see you later then" I get up from my seat, my mom kisses my forehead "feel better. Your sister will be alright"

I exit the hospital, glad to breath clean air instead of the germ filled hospital air.

I forgot I didn't drive to the hospital, but I didn't want to bother my mother when I know she wants to spend her time with Lydia.

• • •

I'm glad I brought a jacket with me, because it's freezing outside. The cold air stings my once warm cheeks, but it wakes me up.

My feet stop moving once I see the familiar building of the vet. Maybe Deaton has answers to what's happening to me,

The sign says closed, but everyone ignores that. Pushing the door open, I'm greeted with a blast of warm air

"I think I'm going to have to get a better closed sign" Deaton says from the back

"Sorry. Its just I have a question, and I think you have an answer" I say as I walk to the back

"What's your question?" He asks, setting down a tool of some sorts

"I think there's something... wrong with me" I let the words that have been haunting my mind for the past two days.

"What makes you say that?"

"Something happened at the station. That something being I had claws, and fangs. And Lydia said my eyes turned grey. I've been thinking about it, am I a werewolf? I know Banshees are immune to the bite. And I haven't been bitten. Do you know what I am?"

There was a pause, that turned into what seemed like years of silence before Deaton responded

"I've only met one other like you. And she didn't survive the first turn. What's happening to you, it's not because your a werewolf or anything. I think what's happening to you isn't permanent. But that's all I know for certain"

I sigh, well there is something wrong with me. But it can go away?

"How does it go away?" I ask him, do I need a cure or something?

"Jackson turned into the kanima because it reflected his personality. I think the reason this is happening to you is because something changed in you. Something you need to figure out on your own"

I already know the answer. Ever since Tracy turned into the experiment she is. It's done something to me. Took away something about me. And I need to get it back.

• • •

After my stop at the vet. It took me about thirty minutes to walk to the school. I now stand outside hell, I mean the school.

It's around nine, the sun well gone. I doubt any teachers have stayed for late night marking. At least, not on a Monday.

Great, I just walked here for nothing...

I pull out my phone and call my mom. After four rings, I became impatient and hung up.

I tried one more time, even waited for it to go to voice mail

"Hey mom, it's me. I forgot my car at home. I'm at the school. I'll wait unless someone can pick me up."

I hang up. Sighing in annoyance. Why does now have to be the time my mom can't be on her phone?

I sit on the ground, picking up some rocks, I spend some time trapping ants. Some might say that's sick, some might say that's hilarious. And then there's my sister, who would probably say that's a boyish thing to do.

I look up from my trapping, wondering if any students stayed here. I let the ant go. And walk around to the student parking.

"Roscoe!" I've never been happier to see that piece of junk. Ever.

That would mean stiles is still in the school. I try the main entrance, it's unlocked.

Making my way through the school, I try the library. No one. I even tried the boys washroom. Nothing.

I hear metal against metal. Someone else is in the school. The pounding of feet is joined by a much steadier walk. Someone's being chased.

Before I know it. I'm standing in the entrance of the library. I grab my keycard from my pocket. And swipe it In Front of the reader.

The light flashes green, and I push open the doors. Someone stands in the middle of the room. Facing away from me

"Stiles?" I call out, hoping its him.

The figure turns around "no, Donavon" he steps into a pool of moonlight, and smiles at me, showing off razor sharp teeth. Blood smeared at the corners of his mouth.

"Where's stiles?" I ask him. Backing up as he comes closer

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. But maybe I can use you as a type of leverage" he steps closer to me, and I finally get a closer look at him

His hair matted and shinny with sweat. Face dirty and bloody. His teeth pointy.

"You have no idea what I am" I say, maybe I could scream, send help.

"Oh I think I've figured out what you are, your a popular, selfish little bitch who doesn't care about anyone"

I wince, that's not like me at all. But it still stings

"Are you sure you aren't taking about yourself? Oh, wait... Your a low life, so no one knows about you" I shoot at him

His hand reaches out and grabs my arm

I reach behind me, I'm glad they're doing construction in here, because they left tools here.

I grasp a handle of something, and swing it up to meet Donavons head. It works, and his grip loosens.

But I still can't pull away from him, his other hand grabs my forearm. It feels like a thousand knives digging into my skin

I let out a scream of pain, kneeing him in the stomach, he doubles over, and I swing my knee again, it hits his face.

I take off, and crash into a construction ladder. I jump onto it. Willing my arms to have enough strength to pull me up.

Donavon grabs my leg, I look down and wish I didn't. His eyes turn from brown to a glowing white. Taking on the same look as a wendingo.

"Don't worry, Im not going to kill you, I'll just eat your legs"

I pull myself up one more bar, and see a pin. The pin that's holding up metal poles.

I reach as far as I can, but it's not enough. I scream out in frustration, and try again, it feels like my arm is going to come out of its socket.

It's still not long enough. I attempt to pull myself up one more bar. I get half up. And try again.

My muscles burn with my weight and Donavons weight together. And I make one last attempt to grab the pin.

Jumping forward, I grasp the pin and pull. The poles come down fast. I lose my balance and fall with them.

A pair of arms catch me, stiles arms.Thank god...

I open my eyes and look to the side. One of the metal poles sticking out of his stomach. Silver liquid coming out if his mouth

"We should call the cops" I was surprised at how calm my voice was

"Fine, I'll do it" he went around the corner, leaving me alone with Donavon's dead body

Something started buzzing in Donavon's pocket. I grab the hammer just in case Donavon isn't dead. My shaky hand grabs stiles phone

The contact name says Malia. I don't know wether to answer or not. I end the call.

I need to get a grip on myself, I killed him in self defence. Nothing wrong with that...

I feel angry, I could've done something else, something that wouldn't have him I front of me with a metal pole sticking out of his chest...

But why do I feel so relived?

___________________________

Sorry all these chapters are lacking Theo, he'll be in the next one ;)

-Lauren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.9K 23
In which she tries to find herself again. โ–บโ–บโ–บ [book 3 of the savior series] [season 5] [COMPLETED] DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. ALL RIGHTS GO...
1.5K 14 25
Audrey and Allison's family are trained hunters. However, they do not hunt animals. Their work is quite tiring for the sisters, who have to change sc...
164 40 13
Grace stilinski is stiles younger sister, she previously lived in another town but now she's back in beacon hills and boy does she have a secret to t...
7K 217 41
Casey Argent and her family have moved in to a town called Beacon Hills, and many things begin to change. The secret of her family has begun to come...