Masons Manor

By Stephaniechibi

Rosie Carrington is just another average,ordinary girl until that one day when she runs home late from school... More

Masons Manor (Chapter 1)
Mysterious New Faces (Chapter 3)
Hopeful Promises (Chapter 4)
Secrets Unfolded (Chapter 5)
Dark Secrets and Trust (Chapter 6)
Cravings and Coincidences (Chapter 7)

To light the Way (Chapter 2)

42 2 0
By Stephaniechibi

Rosie

   Minutes rushed by quickly as I stood lost in the darkness of the night. With no idea on where to go,or which way is which,how could one find their way out in this place? I sighed in dispair as I knew I was already in major trouble by now. I run my hand through my hair as I sulk down to the floor. Tears are about to fall,when i notice a dim light from the blur in my eye. I wipe the short tears that were about to fall as I  try to look carefully at what I had saw. Was this just a dream? I shake my head in disbelief,but still see the same dim light. A smile curves as I run as fast as I possibly could till I met this light. 

    Running with all my might,the light grows bigger by the second. I stop abruptly as the scenery starts to fill in. I look up in amazement to see a archway path. My eyes widen as I walk slowly through the gateway of a manor I had just entered. The black metal gates were somehow open. A outdoor hallway with a stone wall pathway. I stop suddenly as I remember that this might be a bad idea. Should I keep walking? I decided to keep going. If someone were to catch me here,they could bring me back to where I needed to go. The hallway stops as I see an elegant water fountain shining in the moon light. Surrounding me now,was a  garden of flowers. All types of flowers that I could never see in Brookstone. I jump up in joy from what I could see. I loved flowers,all kinds,except I could never see so many in one place. Placing down my stuff,I stroll around the garden,taking advantage of what I had encountered in this garden. As I bend down to pick one,I hear a voice from behind. "There is something called trespassing you know?" 

******************************************************************************************

  Well thats chapter 2! Who was the mysterious voice? What will happen to Rosie? Wait and find out! Make sure to vote and comment. I apreciate all your feedback! :)   ~Love,stephaniechibi

Continue Reading