Yours Sincerely, Harry

By larryndonuts

The new nerdy boy, Harry Styles has recently joined Doncaster Comprehensive. He ends up falling for the most... More

HI THERE.
What's A Posh Git Like You Doing Here?
Cherry Pie
I Know Your Secret
Can You Keep A Secret?
Grimshaw
Triple Threat
Z
The Dark Ages
Time To Get Real
Nostalgic
Gemma
Baby Lydia
18
Mr & Mrs
Yours Sincerely, Harry.

Settle Down

465 9 3
By larryndonuts

The morningof the concert had arrived and Harry was stressing over what he was gonna wear.Yes, it seemed a little stupid worrying about what shoes to dance in over thiswhole baby drama and how is sister Gemma hasn't even looked at Harry this pastweek. But, it seemed to comfort Harry's mind and helped him come to terms withhow much his life has changed since moving to Doncaster. Everything was soboring in Cheshire, plain and simple. He hated it and hadn't spoke to any ofhis old friends for weeks, well in exception for one. His name was Aiden and heused to be Harry's best-friend, they had an unbreakable bond but ever sincemoving, skyping everyday had turned to phone calls everyday which tuned to textconversations here and there, it honestly saddened Harry.

This week hadbeen shit. Purely shit. Liam hadn't been at school all week and hadn't textedHarry at all, he was keeping his distance from Harry but had no clue as to why.Niall was still bummed about his sudden break-up with Amy but, Harry heard thatLou likes Niall so that was to end quickly. Speaking of breakups, Perrie andZayn were finished. Apparently Zayn just texted her saying it was done, veryabrupt in Harry's opinion. So everyone in their friendship group is single.Everyone except Harry.

Harry invitedLouis to hang out with him before the concert in hopes to get some answers. Thedoorbell rang and Gemma had answered it, giving Harry a dirty look, Gemmainvited Louis in and they both ran upstairs to Harry's messy room. Burstingthrough the door and shutting it completely, Louis wetly smacked his lips ontoHarry's as they both moved with each other's rhythm. Harry quickly pulled awayafter realising him mum and Gemma were both downstairs. They knew he was gay,he just wasn't ready for them to find out about him and Louis until they becamepublic.

"Babe,what's wrong?" Louis asks, concerned for Harry.

"Mum andGemma are downstairs." Harry sighed "Besides I need answers"

"Ah, thedrugs" Louis guessed

"Notjust that. About lots of things, but yeah start with the drugs"

"Mystep-dad, Mark got fired from his job. While he was searching for anothercompany to work at, I thought I could secretly do a side business. But, it wasonly the once I swear" Louis explained and Harry nodded with agreement.

"Ok.What about Amy"

"Amy?What's she got to do with anything?" Louis questioned

"She wasthe one who sent me the text. She said you dated?"

"Yeah wedid. My first. At the time, she was the most popular girl in the school. I knowthis sounds bad, but I was only with her for popularity points. When shebefriended Perrie and Lou, her status dropped. So I started datingEleanor."

"Shesaid that you'd do the same to me" Harry sadly murmured.

Immediately,Louis saw the hurt in Harry's eyes and embraced him in a hug. Breathing in hisneck, he spoke. "I'd never do that to you. I love you Harry".

"I loveyou too." Harry said planting a kiss on Louis' soft lips.

In thatmoment, Harry realised that Louis not saying his gay doesn't matter at all. Aslong as Harry has Louis loving and cherishing him, Harry will be okay. Theyorder pizza and get ready for the 1975 concert tonight. Harry is on cloud nineas they haven't mentioned Eleanor or the baby once today which has sent Harryinto a state of pure happiness and enjoyment. Louis is wearing all black, in ablack tee with a black denim un-buttoned shirt used a shirt along with blackripped jeans and all black Adidas superstars. Harry has gone for a classicwhite V-neck tee along with black jeans and grey Chelsea boots. They are ready,and they're looking fierce.

They take thetrain down into Cheshire, where they're performing. Louis and Harry are one ofthe first in the queue into the venue so they get a good spot by the stage. Theopening act are good but, everyone is buzzing and waiting for the 1975 in allhonesty. When Matt Healy (the lead singer) steps out on stage and opens with'Girls' the whole crowd roars and screams in ecstasy and happiness as black andwhite lights flash and reflect onto Harry and Louis's face. Checking if they'realone, Louis grabs Harry's hand and pulls him in for a dance to 'Settle Down'.Louis has his hands around Harry's waist whilst Harry's are grabbing Louis'biceps. They both dance to the beat with nobody caring what they're doing,getting lost in the music, Louis leans in for a kiss with Harry until afamiliar voice shouts. Aiden.

"Aiden?What the hell are you doing here?" Harry shouts over the booming baseline.

"Well, Ido live in Cheshire and you know how much I love this band" Aidenexplains.

"I'm soglad you're here! This is Louis. Louis, Aiden. Aiden, Louis" Harrygestures

"Nice tomeet you, I suppose your not just a friend then" Aiden winks

"Excuseme?" Louis questions

"I sawthat little kiss you two were planning before I came here" Aiden jokes

"Aiden!That's nothing, honestly. Um, I'll see you around?" Harry answers

"Actuallyyou will, my mom has finally been promoted to where your mom was so I'm movingto Doncaster in about a month" Aiden explains.

"Really?Oh my god, that's great!" Harry happily says pulling Aiden in for a hug.

Whilst Harryand Aiden were hugging, Louis stood there like a third wheel unable of what todo or say. He couldn't comprehend what was happening. Sure, Harry had friends,but something seemed suspicious about Aiden and Louis was onto him. It's weirdhow Harry is completely jealous of Eleanor, but Louis hasn't even had thoughtsabout being jealous of Harry's supposed 'friend'. When Aiden later left to joinhis own group of friends, the rest of the night went smoothly without a peepfrom Aiden. On the midnight train back, Harry got tired and fell asleep onLouis' shoulder. Harry slept around Louis' that night after falling asleepagain in the car at 1am.

At a 6amstart, Harry got ready for school at Louis' house, quickly getting his booksfrom his house on the way there, he was ready. Turning his car into the schoolcar park, Louis decided that there was no way to escape the possibility ofeveryone seeing a very sleepy Harry Styles get out of his car, so he went withit. Louis and Harry strutted casually out of the car and through the big schoolgates whilst Eleanor and Stan were eyeing him up weirdly. Before Louis couldsay goodbye to Harry, Eleanor came over.

"Whatare you doing with him?" Eleanor asks panicked.

"Oh, hewas at the concert last night and he got a bit too drunk" Louis lies

"I seeand are we still good?" Eleanor reassured wanting to know if Harry toldLouis anything about her and Stan. Louis just nodded and moved to his nextclass.

Harry enteredthe canteen at lunch and sat with Niall and Lou, who seemed to be busy withtheir tongues down each others throats. Perrie, who was glued to her phone thewhole time and Liam, who never spoke a word to Harry. Liam kept glancing overat Harry's gaze never saying a word. It was an awkward silence that Harry justcouldn't wait for it to dissolve. It a weird turn of events, a familiar boyentered the canteen, capturing everyone's gaze as he seemed like an outsiderand from somewhere else. Aiden.

"Are youfollowing me or something?" Harry jokily said speaking to Aiden.

"Turnsout, the office needed my mum for a pitch today. Were in a hotel room at themoment, but we should be settled into our new house by next week. Mum thoughtit would be good to start school today" Aiden explained.

"That'sgreat! Hey, come meet my friends" Harry gestures to his table.

"Sure"Aiden said turning back facing the canteen almost catching Louis' jealous gazepiercing through him. "Hey, isn't that the boy you were ki-"

"This isNiall and Lou, that's Perrie and that boy there is Liam." Harry spokequickly, purposely interrupting Aiden so his illicit fling doesn't come out.

After anamazing day with friends, old and new, Harry starts to make his usual commutehome that is until he spots Liam ahead of him. Harry races to catch up Liam.

"Hey.You've hardly spoke to me in a week, everything ok?" Harry asked

"I guessso. I dunno" Liam shrugged.

"Is itcause of, Gemma?" Harry asked curiously

"Thatand Zayn"

"Zayn?What's happened with Zayn?"

"Hetried kissing me. In the rush of the moment, I pulled back and came off a bitharsh"

"And nowhe?"

"Refusesto speak to me. I'm afraid he'll hurt himself. His vulnerable and hasn't spokento anyone in weeks."

"I thinkyou should try and see him, that'll help you get your mind off things"

"Yeahthat should help. There's something else."

"What?"

"Zayn'ssister told me about, you and Louis."

"Oh. Isee. I'm sorry I didn't tell you Li but-"

"Butwhat? You think Louis loves you? His not capable of love"

"Youdon't know him like I do"

"If heloves you so much Haz, why is he still with Eleanor?" Liam questions.

For onesecond, Harry hasn't got an answer. His silent. Harry doesn't know where hisemotion comes from but, he suddenly starts bursting into emotion and sadnessand cries deeply into Liam's shoulder. He knows that his still with Eleanorbecause of the baby, but Harry knows the truth, why doesn't he just escape thetorture and tell Louis so they can go public for everyone to see. Or is it morethan that?

Liam walksaway from Harry leaving him with that burning question. He passes Zayn's houseand heads to the door before he hears shouting. Voices roar through the brickwalls of Zayn's house, Trisha. Zayn's mom. Liam can't quite make out what they're arguing about but he canhear a door slam. Liam backs away from the porch door only too look up intoZayn's lit room amongst the darkness. He sees Zayn smashing his room up,flipping desks and throwing chairs. Zayn catches Liam's eye from the window asone tear strolls down Zayn's red cheek. Zayn draws his curtains closed to trapout any thought of Liam fucking Payne. Zayn was on edge and at boiling point,ready to explode at any moment, he needs to calm down. Before he does somethinghe regrets. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 393 8
♫︎completed♫︎ 「 ryujin and chaeryeong were childhood bestfriends.. 」 ⚠︎warning; this contains slightly sensitive scenes ↳this is my firs...
657K 16.4K 70
Louis Tomlinson is a famous and is mortal enemies with Harry Styles. The pair are always at each others necks. They want nothing to do with each othe...
16K 215 15
Is there really such a thing as Hero, and princess? No.. But theres Insane, and Just a little insane... Sonamy seemed to perfect, but Shadamy seemed...
167K 8.1K 52
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...