Yours Sincerely, Harry

By larryndonuts

The new nerdy boy, Harry Styles has recently joined Doncaster Comprehensive. He ends up falling for the most... More

HI THERE.
What's A Posh Git Like You Doing Here?
Cherry Pie
I Know Your Secret
Can You Keep A Secret?
Grimshaw
Settle Down
Z
The Dark Ages
Time To Get Real
Nostalgic
Gemma
Baby Lydia
18
Mr & Mrs
Yours Sincerely, Harry.

Triple Threat

468 8 5
By larryndonuts

He'd been trapped in the confinements of his room for almost the whole of Saturday. The only time Harry was planning to leave was for Eleanor's party which felt like a chore in itself. Gemma was also in her room doing revision but Harry couldn't care less, he was done with her. If getting naked on webcam in front of random men is the way she wants to make money then so be it, Harry wants no involvement in it. After many hours of scrolling down on his dashboard of tumblr and texts to Louis, it was 7pm. Time for Eleanor's party. Ugh.

Harry threw on his white V-neck and skinny black jeans that were ripped at the knees along with a pair of grey boots. He walked out his room and came face-to-face with his so called sister, Gemma. He needed answers and fast.

"Harry, can we just talk about this?" Gemma exclaimed

"How long have you been doing this?" Harry demanded

"Just for two weeks. I swear. I was going to quit as soon as I got a real job but, nobody's looking to employ an 19-year-old with no qualifications."

"So you become a prostitute?"

"I wouldn't exactly call it prostitution Harry"

"You might as well be one! I don't want to talk about this" Harry starts to trail off

"Harry-"

Harry turned around quickly and spoke. "You best tell Liam. That's the only thing I want from you, not your cheap booze"

With that, Harry walked downstairs, said goodbye to Robin and Anne and left. He started to make is way to the party still clearly pissed off about the whole Gemma thing. As Harry came to the big mansion Eleanor lived in, he was confused. He'd only spoke to Eleanor at least once and she didn't even know his name so why has she asked for Harry to attend the booze filled night? It was all a mystery.

After climbing through a crowd of bodies, and no sign of Louis, Harry found Niall and Liam standing with Zayn, Lou and Perrie. They all greeted one another. Looking around Harry noticed that Eleanor's living room was modern and contemporary. It was pure white with and animal rug making the carpet, there was also a log fire burning along with a massive glass chandelier hanging above the pure white sofa. Harry saw Eleanor talking to Nick and Stan, Harry did not trust them three at all and was confused as to where Louis was.

"Harry?!" Perrie shouted

"Oh yeah hi sorry I got lost" Harry said dazed

"Well? Don't you think it's weird Amy's not here already?" Lou asks Harry

"Yeah, It's pretty weird. Where even is she supposed to be?" Harry asked

"She's meant to be here. With me" Niall said

"Maybe she's going to be late?" Liam suggested

"But, she hasn't read any of my texts" Niall cried with worry

"Oh calm down, she'll appear soon" Zayn snorted.

A whole hour passed and no sign of Amy or Louis. At exactly midnight, Louis came through the front door carrying a massive vanilla cake with prink frosting spelling out 'Happy Birthday Eleanor' and candles flaring. Louis surprised Eleanor and gave her a big kiss on the lips and after putting the cake down it soon turned into a full on snogging session, tongues and everything. Harry was going to be sick so he went upstairs to take a breather. He trailed along Eleanor's long hallway and walked into Eleanor's massive room, seeing pictures of her and Louis kissing all pinned up around then suddenly, he looked at a girl sitting on the four-poster bed that must be Eleanor's. It was Amy.

"Amy? Your here? Niall's been looking for you everywhere"

"I know. I'm having a really bad day" Amy said crying into a tissue

"What's happened? Has someone died or something?"

"Oh Harry, haven't you got to be somewhere? Like kissing Louis or something" Amy cried

"I don't know what your talking about"

"Don't play stupid. It was me that sent the text" Amy revealed

"It was you?! All this time of me worrying you sent it?" Harry shouted

Amy suddenly stood up facing Harry. "Yes it was me. Trying to protect you. You can thank me later"

"Thank you?! For what? Making me think I have some stalker after me?"

"Look Harry, I know Louis, he'll hurt you"

"You don't know a thing about him and what his like with me"

"Let me guess: he makes you feel special and like your the one. Spare me the lecture"

"Wait, have you and him?"

"Dated? Yes. He was my first but, we broke up because he ditched me for that bitch downstairs and that's exactly what he'll do with you."

"NO HE WON'T, HE LOVES ME!" Harry shouted

"Just think about it. You've known him for two months. He could be a serial killer for all you know!" Amy grinned "Your nothing to him. Just a quick a shag. As he ever even said his gay?"

Harry's heart dropped. He hasn't. Not really. Amy smirked like the interfering bitch she is and walked past Harry to join Niall and the others downstairs. She was right, he didn't want Amy to be right, but she was. Everything she said was spot on. Harry went to join the others after a hard long think. He decided to get drunk, very drunk. Minutes past and before he knew it, Harry was knocked out by the amount of vodka his drunk, luckily Eleanor's invited everyone to stay at hers, he couldn't imagine walking home in this state. Harry was about to melt into in his sleeping bag before someone clasped his mouth and pulled him into Eleanor's massive basement. He was cornered by his least favourite people. Eleanor. Stan and Nick. This should be good.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Harry exclaimed

"I know, you know" Eleanor riddled

"Pardon?"

"About the baby. And Stan"

"But how did you?" Harry questioned

"Nick saw you. Lucky thing his my neighbour isn't it?"

"Fine. I know. But you have to tell Louis!"

"I'm afraid I can't. I'm doing this for Louis."

"Then I'll tell him myself" Harry threatened

"You won't want to do that. Stan will make sure of that"

Stan punched Harry hard in the stomach and slammed him against the brick wall. Harry choked an agreement and went back to sleep. It looked like Stan and Eleanor were after him as well, add them to the long list. Harry was scared, not just for himself, but for Louis. In the morning, Harry had a massive hangover with a throbbing headache but this didn't block out the thoughts of fear and how much Harry feels like his under the microscope. Seeing Louis in his sleeping bag from the corner of his eye brought what Amy said to reality. Louis has never mentioned him being gay or bi or whatever, which sent Harry into overthinking of how his relationship with Louis might be a massive joke because even though Harry didn't want what Amy said to be true, he knows deep down it is.

Later that afternoon, Harry blogged his thoughts on tumblr and wondered what his followers thought. Most of them agreed with Harry in fear of apposing him which is stupid, Harry thought. The door ringed and Harry suspected it was Liam coming to see Gemma, he was right.

"Hey Babe" Liam kisses Gemma on the cheek in hope to get a response, when he doesn't it comes as a shock. "Babe, what's wrong?"

"I-I have something t-t-to tell you" Gemma stuttered

"What is it, I'm getting worried"

Gemma led Liam into the lounge away from Harry's advantage point at the top of the stairs. He couldn't hear anything until Liam plunged through the living room doom almost smashing it to pieces. Slamming the front door he stormed straight out of the Styles' residence. Gemma appeared in Harry's view with tears streaming down her face and melted mascara dripping. With one dirty look, Gemma walked into another room away from her meddling brother. Harry screwed up. Big time.

Liam was so pissed off as he headed straight to the one friend he knew he could talk to no matter what, Zayn. Passing down an alley dodging puddles, he came face-to-face with Zayn's front door. Hoping that he was there, Liam knocked a pulse on Zayn's front door and before he knew it, he was crying into Zayn's shoulder, devastated by the realisation that his girlfriend is practically a prostitute. Hand around waist, Zayn was loving the attention Liam was giving him which prompted him to do something stupid.

"Your done with crying over her, okay?" Zayn said wiping away a tear off Liam's cheek

"Yeah, thanks man, I knew I could trust you" Liam reassured

"Well we have become close over the past few weeks"

"It's mad, Liam Payne the Geek with Zayn the School Punk" Liam joked with send laughter out of Zayn's mouth.

Almost nose-to-nose with Liam, Zayn felt Liam's hot breath on his chest. Taking this the wrong way, Zayn shot like a bullet towards Liam's lips pressing on his but, something was wrong, very wrong. Liam pulled away in a matter of seconds.

"What the fuck Zayn?!" Liam exclaimed

"I was just-" Zayn cut off unable to comprehend what to say

"I'm straight! I like girls! You can be gay, but I'm not. I'll never love you like that" Liam shouted.

Two impromptu leavings and arguments in one day, new world record. Walking down the road back to his own house there was a young girl ahead of him, Zayn's sister.

"Oi! Tell that brother of yours to stay away" Liam shouted

"Actually, I've been meaning to speak to you."

"What about?"

"I have some information you might find useful"

"What kind of information?"

"Let's just say two of your friends are doing the dirty behind your back"

"Who?"

"Tomlinson and Styles"

"Oh. My. God."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1M 434K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
10.6K 226 11
"Cause I'm tried of feeling alone."
23.4K 897 15
What if Sans only got Papyrus away from Gaster? What would happen if Alphys found him trapped years later? Can they teach him to be a normal monster...
8.2K 393 8
♫︎completed♫︎ 「 ryujin and chaeryeong were childhood bestfriends.. 」 ⚠︎warning; this contains slightly sensitive scenes ↳this is my firs...