Divergent Preferences and Ima...

By youngpsycho

-Tobias/Four -Eric -Caleb -Peter -Uriah If you would like me to include another character, just comment. I al... More

Faction Before & After
How You Meet
His Nickname For You
Your Nickname For Him
How He Likes Your Hair
He Describes You In One Word
How You Kiss
Where You First Kissed
How You Hug
How You Cuddle
Your Hidden Talent
What You Do In Your Freetime
Someone Who Doesn't Like You
NOT AN UPDATE
Couple You Relate To
NOT AN UPDATE
What He Gets You For Your Birthday
Your Favorite Movie To Watch Together
What You Do On A Rainy Day
Pet You Have
Favorite Sport
Someone Who Has A Crush On You
Someone Who Is Jealous Of Your Relationship
Imagine for Maggie
Kind Of Couple You Are
Who Flirts With Him
Who Flirts With You
PDA
Favorite TV Show You Watch Together
Imagine Form
Eric Imagine for @awesome6942
Matching Tattoos
A/N

How He Acts Around You

11.2K 216 8
By youngpsycho

Tobias: Tobias isn't as structured when he is around you. Normally, his walls are built up around other people, but with you, he feels like he can tell you anything.

Eric: Eric isn't as mean or tough when he's with you. He treats you with respect. You sometimes hate how he treats you like a small, fragile girl behind closed doors, but you know it's just because he loves you, and wants to protect you.

Caleb: Caleb is more outspoken about his ideas. Often times, when he has an idea, he doesn't present it to the Faction because he thinks everyone will reject it. In private, he tells you all about his ideas and becomes passionate about them.

Peter: Peter is way nicer. He acts like he's in Amity around you, treating you with the respect and kindness you deserve.

Uriah: Uriah is more fun. On a normal day, he is serious, and controlling to whoever, especially Initiates. When he's with you, he softens, and you love it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 11K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
204K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.9M 85.8K 193
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.