The Big Bad Wolves Weakness.

By patheticfallacy

Jocelyn Myers suffered a tragedy no person should ever have to experience. Leaving her broken and lost. Havin... More

The Big Bad Wolves Weakness.
Chapter one:Goodbye America
Chapter two: Shocking confessions and a new home.
Chapter three:Fourteen sons! Say what?
Chapter four: School shopping and Bonding.
Chapter five:New Experiences.
Chapter six: Friends, Enemies and things inbetween.
Chapter Seven: Mates!
Chapter eight: Shocking information
Chapter nine: Can't handle it anymore (part one)
Chapter Ten: Can't handle it anymore (Part 2)
Chapter eleven: Mine!
Chapter 12: Trapped
Chapter 13: Probation
Chapter 14: Cyrus
chapter 15: Back home is where the secrets come out.
Chapter 16: Shit is going to go down.
Chapter Seventeen: Affect
Authors Note/ Not a chapter
Chapter 18:First day back at school
Chapter 19: Punishment
Authors note
chapter 20:Escape!
Chapter 21: Searching for Josie.
Chapter 22: Hello Sweetheart.
Chapter 23: In major trouble.
IMPORTANT!!!
Chapter 25: Rose
Authors Note
IMPORTANT NOTE
Important note

Chapter 24: The note

256 24 1
By patheticfallacy

Josie's P.O.V.
"Drake, please let me go! I promise that I won't run away." I groan as I pull hard on my newest permanent accessory.

Yep you have guessed it right, I am handcuffed. Who needs bracelets when you can have your very own pink furry handcuffs which are attached to you twenty four seven.

The downfall being that the other end of the handcuffs is attached to a bed, a rail pretty much anything that will not allow you to move. Yay! Can you sense my sarcasm?

"Nope sorry Princess but, you cannot be trusted and Cyrus and I have to go do some important work. We wouldn't want you getting any ideas while we are gone." He teased.

Asshole. A growl ripples through the room and I soon realise my mistake. I didn't just think that I actually said it out loud. Great hear comes another round of punishments.

I have enjoyed being able to sit on my ass comfortably these last few days.
Sadly they had not been kidding at the hospital when they told me that I would be spanked when I got home.

I have never been in some pain in my entire life. They each took turns spanking me but, they each did a hundred on each ass cheek so all up I had four hundred spankings and two hundred on each cheek.

As you may have already guessed, I did not sit down for a very long time. This was almost three weeks ago and I am only just able to sit down now. As if reading my mind, Drake smirks and lifts me over his lap before I can protest.

"I thought you enjoyed being able to sit down baby. I also thought you were going to be a good girl from now on, looks like you lied so, I think I will double your punishment. Fifty spankings on each of your sexy little ass cheeks. Maybe this will teach you to respect me."

I whimper softly as I detect the anger in his voice and know that he is not going to go easy on me at all.

I squeal as I feel his hand meet my ass for the first time. I definitely did not miss this. I yelp when I feel something pinch my thigh. Or should I say someone.

Looking up I meet the eyes of Drake and I know what he wants me to do. I growl under my breath but none the less I comply with his wishes. He is afterall about fifty times stronger than I could ever be.

'One. Thank you Drake." I mumble grumpily.

Drake smirks down at me before raising his hand for the next spanking. As you may have guessed, I must count each time they spank me and then I must thank them for it.

These two men are into some seriously kinky shit. I have now found myself in a BDSM relationship. I never really knew about any of that before I met these two.

Now they have me reading up BDSM on the computer so that I can get a better understanding. Hey it beats doing math homework. Oh wait, that's right. They still make me do my math homework. I don't see the point if they are never going to let me leave to go to college or go and get a job. Why do I need to continue with school?

"I believe you are forgetting something Jocelyn!"
His deep voice scars me out of my train of thought and I know instantly that I am in trouble.

Especially since he used my full first name. In my little day dream I hadn't noticed that Drank had delivered another spanking to my ass. How I didn't notice is beyond me but, I sure can feel it now.

"Sorry Drake. Two. Thank you." I say quickly hoping that he will forgive me.

Turns out he is in a serious mood tonight.

"That's ok baby. We will just start again." I groan in annoyance great.

I better not get distracted again or I will never find my way off this man's lap. A part of me doesn't want to get of his lap but, I am damn sure ignoring that part right now.

Drake sticks to his word and starts all over again. This time I make sure to count each one at the correct time. I do not feel like adding any more to my poor ass.

By the time drake finishes punishing me, I am in tears. My ass is burning but, he stays firm and handcuffs me back to the bed then looks down at me in his, I'm the boss pose.

Arms crossed, standing tall and eyebrows narrowed. Before he can start bossing me around like he always does, the bedroom door opens and in strolls my other parole officer.

"I'm happy to be your parole officer if you be the naughty little criminal." Cyrus winks.
Oops once again I had spoken out loud. Drake glares at Cyrus before turning back to me.

"Cyrus our little kitten decided to disrespect me again so if you notice her squirming when sitting or that he ass is red. You know why."
I death glare drake and e only smiles back in return.

Out of the two boys Cyrus is the worst by far and he has warned me countless times about being disrespectful to him and drake.

It looks like I will be getting another punishment tonight seeing as he had already warned me last night if he caught me being disrespectful again there would be consequences.

Cyrus storms towards me and grabs my face none to gently before turning my head to look him straight in the eyes.

"I warned you about this last night. When I get back from work you and I will be having a very big talk." He growled.

Yeah there won't be much of a talk. I am so screwed. These boys have never hurt me to the point of no return and, deep down I know that they would never do such a thing but, that doesn't stop them from being strict with me. They are the dominants and I am the submissive.

Since I have been back from my little run away they have been extra strict and restrictive. I am not allowed anywhere near the front door unless I am with one of them or with Andrew.

Yep you heard me right Andrew. The Jackass I stabbed with a pen on my first day of school. Turns out that he too is a werewolf and he has been given the position of my personal bodyguard.

And lets just say he enjoys making my life hell most days. He will purposely make up stuff so that when the boys get home I get punished. Last week he told the boys that I tried to escape and I lost my clothing privileges. I was to be naked at all times unless we had visitors over.

They sure enjoyed that. Me not so much.
Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear. Andrew casually strolls into the room without a care in the world.

Drake and Cyrus growl protectively seeing as I am only wearing a small singlet (tank top) and my underwear. Andrew smirks before raising his hands in surrender and turning around.

"Sorry Guys I didn't expect you to be getting ready to put on a sex show for me. If I knew I would have brought my video camera." He teases.

While his back is turned Cyrus runs around the room grabbing clothes for me t wear. Of course they are the most covering clothes that can possibly be found. They are so lucky that it is cold right now or I would be putting up a fight.

I quickly get changed once I am free of the handcuffs. My happiness is short lived when I feel the cuff go back on my wrist before I am dragged towards Andrew and he takes hold of the other cuff.

"Now be a good girl. You have already gotten yourself into enough trouble today." Drake warns before kissing my head and leaving the room.

Cyrus lingers a little longer before once again forcing me to meet his eyes and giving me a silent warning.

"I will see you tonight baby girl." Great looks like I won't be getting out of this any time soon. I am definitely not looking forward to tonight.

Cyrus is unpredictable, I never know what he is going to do. Whereas with Drake he is less strict and slightly more predictable. Either way I'm in trouble they both can snap me like a twig.

Andrew waited until their car was out of the driveway before yanking me harshly down the stairs by my handcuffs. Alright I get that I stabbed him with a pen but, seriously he needs to stop. Maybe he is PMSing.

"Hey Andrew."

He stops so quickly that I painfully walk into his back and almost fall down the last two steps.

"What?" He growls boredly before continuing to drag me around like a little doll.

"Has Tom come to visit you recently?" I ask innocently.

The confused look I get in return makes me want to smile but, I fight it off as long as I possibly can.

"Who the fuck is tom?" He asks generally interested.

"Tom. Your Tom don't tell me you don't know Tom." I say horrified and watch as he only gets more and more confused.

Yeah I'm evil and I know it.

"I swear I don't know a Tom. Did someone tell you he was coming?" He asks sincerely.

Holy fuck I love how gullible he can be.

"Yeah your Tom is definitely here." I say before trying to casually walk towards the kitchen.

Of course I am yanked back by the brute who holds the other end of my handcuffs.

"There is no Tom here I wold be able to smell him what the fuck are you rambling on about women." He growls and actually lifts me off the ground before placing me on the kitchen bench.

He most likely did this so that we can make eye contact. I'm short get the fuck over it.

"You are definitely on your toms. Time of the month Mother Fucker. T.O.M Spells Tom. Do you need a pad?" I ask innocently and watch as his face instantly becomes red.

I don't know if it is embarrassment or anger either way I find it quite funny right now. Andrew releases a growl before stomping away into the lounge room with a huff.

"Sorry. I didn't realise you were a tampon man. No need to PMS. Who knew that you would like things that get inserted?" I snicker before walking to the fridge to make myself a sandwich.

I almost jump out of my skin when I am forcefully lifted off the floor and slammed against a wall not so gently.

"Are you implying that I am gay?" He seethes.

I laugh.Of course all he would catch out of my little prank is the gay innuendo I made.

"Well if the shoe fits. Hey I don't judge so whenever you are ready to come out of the closet I will be here waiting to offer you support."

I think I really should start to think before I speak seeing as Andrew suddenly slams his lips on mine and bites my lip hard, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I struggle but he is defiantly winning. He pulls away from me with a cocky smirk.

"Was that gay to you? If it wasn't for you being the Alpha's mate you would be bent over the kitchen bench and I would be buried inside you right now. So don't piss me off. Cause if ya push me too much I might even forget that you are the Alpha's and Ill take you like the little bitch we both know you are." He says before licking my neck and walking back into the lounge room confidently.

What the fuck just happened? He has never over stepped boundaries like that before. He knows that Drake and Cyrus would kill him if I told them. He seems to be very confident that I won't though.

This has me a little bit worried. Oh well. I will just keep my distance from him and hopefully he will sort himself out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cyrus's P.O.V.
I let ut an involuntary growl the same time Drake does. The other Alpha's in the meeting look between us in worry. I don't give two shits about these assholes right now. I have a boy to kill. I knew we couldn't trust one of Drakes pack members to look after Josie.

The moment he kissed her I could feel it. I don't know how but, I am able to see some of what Josie is able to see. Clearly so is Drake. He too seems very, very pissed off.

"Gentlemen this meeting is cancelled." He growls before tearing the office door off its hinges and storming towards the parking lot.

I am a mere footstep behind him.
We are two men on a mission right now and that mission is to kill the fucker who dared to touch our mate. Then I get to have a lovely conversation tonight with her about the terrible disrespect. I'm still trying to think of a good punishment for her.

I have the time between driving from the office to the house which is normally half an hour but, seeing the circumstances it will be n more than a 15 minute drive. And then the time it takes for me to deal with that Andrew fucker. Now that could take a while so, I still have some time to think her next punishment.

Drake and I both slam the doors of the car and I put the key in ignition and reverse out of there like a bat out of hell. I don't care about red lights or speed limits and from the lack of speech I know that Drake agrees with me. We are both secretly plotting his execution right now.

The car ride is the longest fucking 10 minutes of my life. When we pull up in the driveway. I barely stop to turn off the car before storming towards the house. The man of the hour runs out side with an alarmed look on his face. Oh boy you better be alarmed because we are going to fucking kill you.

"Alpha, Mr Black what is wrong. I heard the two of you racing over here. Josie is in the panic room right now. I rushed her there the moment I detected your anger and the speed at which you were coming this way." He rambles

If only he didn't touch what belonged to me. He actually is a good body guard but, he will now be a dead body guard. Before he can think or act Drake throws a punch to his face and I deliver a swift kick to his stomach.

I enjoy the sound of his ribs cracking beneath my foot. I am somewhat of a sadist. I get off on the pain of others. That's one of the reasons I enjoy spanking Josie and there are some many other things I can't wait to do to hear. Just the thought has me sporting a semi.

"What the fuck?" The miserable piece of shit groans as he spits blood on the ground.

"You fucking touched my mate jackass and now you will suffer." I growl before letting my wolf completely take over.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake's P.O.V.
I wipe the blood from my hands and I quickly get changed. Knowing that Cyrus is doing the same. We don't want to scare Josie so, we have left her locked in the panic room until we have gotten that assholes blood off of us.

I can't believe that the man I had known all my life and even called my best friend went after my mate like that.
I was merciless when beating him but, I could not bring myself to kill him or watch Cyrus kill him. So he is now in the dungeons where we keep the rogues.

He is now a rogue wolf as I have abjured him from the pack. He will remain in those cells until the day that he dies. It is a dishonour to go from being the Beta of a wolf pack down to nothing but the shit on the bottom of people's shoes.

His friends in the pack will now beat him, scorn him and shun him. He no longer belongs. He is just like the vermin that live on the streets. It is known everywhere that you do not under any circumstances make advances on anyone's mate.

The fucker should know better. He hasn't been the same since his mate rejected him and moved on with another wold but, that's another story for another time.

Right now my mate needs me and I must go to her. I threw my dirty clothes into the roaring fire place and watch as they turn to ash. I notice cyrus has the same idea as his clothes soon follow mine. The two of us walk silently to the door of the panic room.

Only Cyrus and I are able to let Josie out so we know that she is still in there.

I freeze as I Notice a small posted note stuck to the handle. Did Andrew leave a note to gloat or something? This is fucking weird. I pull the note off and my temper flares.

You boys better hold onto her nice and tight for as long as you can. Because any day now when you least expect it she will be gone. -Nova

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: Hey guys, very long time since I have written I know. I hope thst you liked this chapter and continue to read and vote. Hopefully my delayed updating hasn't put you all off. Lots of love to you all. JJ Patheticfallacy. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20 0 16
When Alexis Spellman's parents disappeared not long after her 18th birthday, she knew she had no choice but to take over the family bar and stay in h...
8.6K 388 26
Megan Vaughn, daughter of the Alpha of her pack, has looked everywhere for her lifelong mate to no avail. She's the only one mateless, until she find...
581 44 19
<> BOOK ONE of The Forbidden Series <> The Night Fury and Lunar Eclipse packs have battled over territory for centuries. Chloe Gillman is the little...
107K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...