Dancing for Justin Bieber *ma...

By fanfic_unikornio_21

Victoria Brown is hip-hop dancer.Dancing is her dream.One day her friend told her about Justin Bieber backup... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
A/N
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
A/N
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
A/N
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
A/N
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
A/N
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
A/N
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
A/N
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
A/N
A/N

CHAPTER 4

10.3K 167 74
By fanfic_unikornio_21

VICTORIA'S POV

I woke up feeling excited.If I do the dance perfectly it will change everything.

I checked my phone and saw that it was 9:30.Shit! I'm gonna be late and that can't happen!

I got up quickly and showered.I brushed my teeth and got myself dressed.I brushed my hair and did my makeup but nothing big.I took my bag and made my way downstairs.I look at my phone and it was 10:30.

Shit! Just when I was about to run I got a text from Matt.

From Matt✌🏼️:
Need a ride?

To Matt✌🏼️:
Yes please!

From Matt✌🏼️:
I'm infront of your house!come on your going to be late!!

I ran trough the door and jumped in the care like a maniac.

"Step on it broo!"I said.

He chuckled and started driving.After 25 minutes i was infront of the studio.I opened the door and rushed to the studio but yelled

"Thank you!"to Matt.

I burst trough the door and all eyes were on me.

"Emm..hello."I said.Akward😳🙈.

I turned my head to the left and saw Alfredo,Scooter Braun,the coreographer and the one and only Justin Bieber.

I saw that he was looking at me with mouth open.I smirked and came next to them.I handed them my forms.

"Well don't be late next time princess.Because there maybe won't be next time."The coreographer said.

I put my bag on the floor and wispered "We'll see".

"Let's start this audition.You will do your coreography and then we will chouse the dancers."The coreographer said.

I felt a pair of eyes on me and saw Justin staring at me.I smiled at him and that snapped him back to reallity.

I started streching and saw a blond girl walking in my way.

"What on earth is a girl ugly like you doing here.I can see trough you that you cant even dance."she said.

I smirked and said"Bitch I can dance better than anyone here and you can't bring me down so I suggest you bring your fake plastic ass were it came from because I have better thing to do!"

She made a strange sound,flipped her hair and went to her place.

"Okay Anna please do your coreography."Scooter said and she started dancing.

She was good but I could beat her.There were so many dancers after her and they were good.

"Okay Victoria please do your coregraphy!"

I walked to the center of the studio and heard "good luck"from Justin.I smiled and looked down.

I heard te music and started dancing.every move I made was sharp and I heard "wooo!" And "you go girl!".I smiled.At the end I made my pose and everybody clapped.

"Okay and the last one is Leyla Peterson"The coreographer said and the annoying girl from earlier came in the center and started dancing to Anaconda by Nicki Minaj.

Oh my god!My eyes literally burned and to make things worst she started twerking.When she was done she winked at Justin and leaned on the wall.

"Okay...that was...interesting.So 20 minute break an then we will anounce who was chosen."

I sat on floor and I took a sip of the water from my bottle.

"hey."I heard.

I look up and saw Justin smiling down at me.

"Hey! Had fun staring at me?"I said.

He blushed and sat down next to me.

"nah I saw better!"I gasped dramatically and punch him lightly in the ribs.

He chuckled and said "Btw your amazing.Definitely material for my tour"

I smiled"Seriously?!"I said.

He nodded.

"Well the annoucent is now so catch you later?"He asked standing up.

"definitely."I said.

He made his way to the coregrapher who had a list of dancers.

Justin cleared his throat and started.

"Okay I will say your name and you will step forward.
Diego,Anton,Martin,Stefan,Rose,Bella,Karla and last but not least Victoria"I stepped forward.

I DID IT.

"Congradulations,you are the new dancers.See you tommorow morning at 7 am sharp okay?We have a lot of work because The tour is in one month!"He said.

Everybody made their way out the studio.I was changing my shoes when my phone started buzzing.

"Hello?"I answered.

"soo??!!" Matt said excited.

I giggled. "I made it!"

"YES!! That my girl! Wait when are you leaving?" He asked.

"Well in 1 month but we have al lot to practice." I said.

I saw Justin in front of me waiting.I made a signal to wait.He nodded and sat beside me.

"Okay but I don't now what will we do without you because you are the best." he said and I smiled.

"Ahh your find a way to get over me"He laughed.

"Okay I gtg see you later!"

"Okay byee" I said an ended the call.

Who was that?" Justin asked.

"Oh that was my dance teacher.So where are we going?"I asked.

He got up and and extended his hands for me wich I gladly excepted.

"how about we go to the park?"He asked.

I nodded and we made our way to his car.He opened the door for me and I thanked him.

-----------skip the car ride-------------

We arived at the park an started to walk.

"So tell me about yourself." He said.

"Well my name is Victoria Brown.I'm 19.My birthday is on 30th of october.I live with my parents.I have a brother but he lives in New york.I'm a dancer since I was 5.I also sing and play the guitar and the piano.I have one best friend Laura and she is obsesed with you.She's the one that told me about this audition."I said smiling.

"Wow your very talented."He said.

We continued to walk and we talked about everything.It was getting cold and I forgot my jacket in the car.

Justin noticed.

"Here." He said handing me his hoddie.

"What about you?"I asked.

"Don't worry."He said.I put his hoddie and he hugged me.

"Better?"He asked."Better."I answered. (A/N it's like TFIOS😱😂)

It's getting late.I'll take you home.C'mon."He said.

I nodded and we started to walk to the car.He hugged my side and I blushed.When we came next to our car he opened the door for me.I thanked him and we drove off.

------------skip car ride-----------------

When we came infront of my house I stepped out of the car.He came next to me and hugged me.

"see you tommorow."He said kissing my forehead.

"See yaa." I said and made my way to the house.

I locked the door and went to my room.I changed to my pajamas and went to bed.Soon I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------
A/N Andd she made it!You can see that I always post videos from the same coreographer and that is Matt Steffanina.He is soo amazing.Okay guys vote and let me now what you think in comments.Love you❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 657 31
An Original Justin Bieber x Reader. Y/N has been dreaming of meeting her dream guy her whole life. Well, that guy may just be Justin Bieber himself...
2.8M 25.3K 46
Karla has never fell in love before. She was too busy being insecure. It hurt. Badly. But when she met the super charming and gorgeous Justin Bieber...
227K 6K 48
What will happen when life gives you a chance to meet and actually go on Tour with your idol, Justin Bieber himself for three months ? "You are frien...
9.4K 293 30
BOOK 2 OF THE BACKUP DANCER!! Y/n got the opportunity of a life time, to be a backup dancer for BTS, but she ends up getting more then she bargained...