Change of heart(Gravity falls...

By primrose-eaton

Pacifica Northwest. The most hated girl in Gravity Falls. Even she hates herself. What will happen when she m... More

There's a first time for everything
Firey fury
Deal With The Devil
Goodbye Reality. For now.
Queen? Again?
Now what? Slumber Party!
Now what? Slumber party! Part 2
Meant to be.
We used to be perfect.
Whatever
Authors note.
I used to be close to her.
What happened?
Dipper?!
What Happened Again?
Paz?
Was it really a dream?
Bill
Do Tears Always Stain This Red?
Dream what?!
Was that all a dream?
Im really confused
I Get Saved By A Grandpa In Sunglasses
Easier Said Than Done
That was the last chapter
Last part I promise!
One last authors note

Time to party

198 6 1
By primrose-eaton

*Pacifica's pov*
At Jake's party
Time to party! Heck yea! I turned around and saw Mabel, Candy, and Grenda dragging Dipper along with them. I smiled and waved at Mabel. She grinned and waved. Dipper did not look amused. Mabel and her friends ran off and I went to find dipper. He was sitting on the stairs looking utterly bored. I laughed and he shot around. I sat down next to him. He turned to me and asked if I wanted to play truth or dare. I said sure and I went first. "Truth" I said. "Alright. Who is your crush?" He asked. I went red and told him to close his eyes if he wanted to find out. I kissed him on the cheek and his eyes shot open. I was smiling. He smiled back and kissed me on the cheek. "Well now we both know who likes who." I said with a laugh. He grinned and all of a sudden I heard Mabel scream yes. She set this up. Oh wow she is special.
*Mabel's pov*
I knew it! Time to go tell Candy and Grenda. I told them and we squealed. I am so happy for them! They are going to make the cutest couple ever!
*Dipper's pov*
I guess Pacifica isn't as shallow as I thought. She's actually really nice. I couldn't believe I actually liked her. It took me by surprise when she kissed me on the cheek. I surprised my self when I kissed her on the cheek. Maybe she had changed. Whatever had happened, I was happy about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 2.4K 18
After eight years, twins Dipper and Mabel Pines have finally returned to Gravity Falls to spend another summer with their Grunkle Stan. But something...
186K 6.1K 20
Dipper Pines has always been the less appreciated, less liked, and overall the one left out in this pair of twins between Mabel and Dipper. Even Mab...
49K 1.6K 14
Mabel Pines used to be the happiest girl in the world, but when she returns to Gravity Falls in the summer after her first year of high school. It's...
65.4K 1.8K 16
ยป "๐š๐šž๐š•๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š–๐šŽ. ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐šž๐š™๐š˜๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›." ยป - u...