Girls // 5SOS

By BritishBums

β–ͺ "Have you guys ever considered competition with other bands in the music industry?" The interviewer asks th... More

Girls // 5SOS
1 - banding
2 - world-war-twitter
3 - MSG and morning surprises
4 - sucky solutions
5 - "what he's cute?"
6 - battle of the sexes
7 - sisters before misters
8 - free pizza
9 - simple but effective
10 - literal dickheads
11 - two truths and a lie
12 - gives you hell
13 - broken hearts and pink hair
14 - mess
15 - partay
16 - holy boobs
17 - clifford the big red dog
18 - the apology cake
19 - liar liar
20 - free falls
21 - bigfoot?
22 - good-girls-are-not-so-good-girls
23 - bruh? bruh.
24 - teenage queen and bigfoot-age
25 - never be
26 - 7 things I hate about Calum
27 - plan
28 - the C word
29 - if it means a lot to you
30 - cliffhangers are so
31 - christmas and mistletoe kisses
32 - surprise presents and tough decisions
33 - backseat serenade
34 - hot cheetos and secute texts
35 - bloody hell, Rose
36 - tight jeans and love songs
37 - dating for dummies
38 - fall out cara
39 - tensions and supernatural
40 - if i'm james dean, you're audrey hepburn
41 - hey purple
42 - battle of the bands
43 - not the hair!
44 - remember.
45 - bag of dildos
46 - where's Tess?
47 - i wish that i could wake up with..
48 - i'll find the words to say
Wattys 2015!
49 - in another life
50 - thanks for the memories
51 - she's kinda hot though
52 - girls like girls
53 - the elevator of death
55 - shocks and jams
56 - broken pieces
57 - RJ and mikey's socks
58 - little do you know
59 - safety pin
60 - it means a lot to me
61 - a love like war
62 - outer space / carry on
63 - sounds lit feels lit
64 - girlfriend
65 - the arcaders
66 - happy birth, luke hamstrings
67 - rogues
68 - a second first time
69 - the writer
epilogue

54 - game time

58K 3K 4.2K
By BritishBums

.

CARA'S POV

The fact that the emergency button only worked now, almost revived all of us.

Tess was lying down on Rose's lap as she stares at the ceiling.

We have been sitting here in silence, besides Michael humming some Halsey song.

Jenna looked like she wanted to hum with him so bad, but she simply held back.

We usually just shifted in our spots, but the girls and I remained against the opposite wall from them.

"Hello, what seems to be the emergency?" A voice spoke in the small speaker next to the emergency button as Rose sighed in relief.

"Your sucky elevator system got us stuck here and we have been in here for almost half an hour now. We'd appreciate it if you can get us out." Rose breathed out.

"Oh, I'm very sorry about that ma'am. We will call for help and see the probem right away, how many people are in the elevator with you?"

"Um..'' She counted us off. "Seven people, but we're all together as eight."

"Okay, thank you. Help should be on the way in approximately one hour."

"What?" We all shouted in unison, scaring me slightly.

"One hour? Can't you just call the fire department and be here in five minutes?"

"That is the police department. There is a different procedure to this. We still have to take time and find out what floor you're stuck on."

"Okay, it's fine." I decide to end it there before Rose curses the lady out.

"Alright. We will ring into the emergency system as soon as we have an update. Just stay in place, we will get you to safety soon."

She hangs up and I let out a sigh.

We all just continue to sit in silence before Michael decides to sing.

"Her name is Noelle, I have a dream about her," He sways side to side.

Luke glanced at him and I almost sent him a glare that said don't you dare sing with him.

But of course he did anyway. "She rings my bell, I got gym class in half an hour,"

Calum and Ashton glance at each other before the four sing all together.

What the hell is this?

"Oh how she rocks, in keds and tube socks.."

Tess sighed, and so did we all as we glanced at each other before singing along with them.

Practically all eight of us were singing Teenage Dirtbag at the top of our lungs. Well, this couldn't possibly get any weirder, could it?

The singing died down, Michael still singing loudly at the top of his lungs, until Calum punched him in the goods.

"Ow!" He yelled, jerking slightly.

They laugh as I decided to pull out my phone to avoid any other conversations, especially with Luke.

I didn't know how to break it to them that I liked my best friend, and hopefully I didn't have to.

"Let's play a game." Ashton suggested, and we all look at him with the greatest what the fuck expression on my face.

"No thanks." Rose nods.

"Oh come on, Rosie. You love games." He smiled, and I could see the red headed girl's cheeks heat slightly as she furrowed her eyebrows, looking away.

"I think you've lost all the rights to call me that." She spoke, the blank look remaining on her face as Ashton's eyes softened.

"Well, we should still play a game." He says anyway.

"How about we play the silent game, seems fun.'' Tess sarcastically spoke.

"Let's play two truths and a lie." Luke says and I feel my heart drop at his words. I remember the first time we played it when we were stuck in a stupid supply closet.

"No, okay?'' Jenna sighed.

"Alright, I'll start." I spoke up, and everyone seemed to look at me in utter surprise.

Jenna from beside me glanced at me, confusion filling her features.

"It's alright, no harm done." I shrugged.

The girls looked at me as if I was officially losing my mind.

I was angry, heart broken.. All I wanted to do was rub it in Luke's face that I was over it and I was a better person now.

"No, actually I'll start." Luke speaks up, and everyone looks back at me and Luke.

Our eyes finally met, a small frown playing on my lips.

"Alright." I say.

"Okay, well." He thought, as we all had our eyes on him.

"I'm friends with Alex Gaskarth, I really love cucumbers, and.."

The silence that followed, bored me as I turned to Jenna who glanced down at me as I just pull a small smile.

"I love Cara."

My cheeks drained all the possible color in them, thank god these lights were dim so no one noticed my sudden paleness if that was even possible.

Jenna's lips parted and then closed again, as I attempted to take her hand in mine under our legs dangling out but she drew away making my eyes almost sting with tears.

"Well," My voice slightly cracked as I spoke up. "Obviously, you loving me was the lie."

Luke looks hurt even more, and I look away, just staring at the ceiling that seemed to become an object of sudden interest by now.

"It's actually the cucumber liking, that was the lie." Michael blurted. "But it's my turn."

"Okay, let's see." He pretended to think as he crossed his arms, eyes slightly narrowed. "Well, we actually miss you guys so much, we miss having you on tour with us, and Stacy was the fucking reason why we were all torn apart."

"Michael." Calum glared at him warningly.

"Actually, fuck it. None of those were a lie." He says straightly, and Jenna looks down, nervously fiddling with the hem of her tee shirt.

"Don't you dare bring Stacey into this.'' Tess frowned. "Yeah, I get how she can be so controlling, but she would never go to the extreme to make you guys stay away from us in the first place."

"And even if it was her choice, you're the ones who pushed away further.'' Rose muttered.

All of us seemed to be avoiding eye contact and Luke nudged Michael. By now I knew that was his sign for, shut up.

"Okay, this seems like a fun game, I'll join in on the fun." Jenna angrily said.

"Jen." I sighed, but she didn't even look at me, she looked right at Michael, dead straight in the eyes.

"I never loved Michael, I still have his 'IDIOT' flannel at the back of our tourbus from when we hooked up, and I like Cara, so much that we showered together this morning." She said through gritted teeth and my heart starts to race.

Rose stared at her with wide eyes and Tess coughed slightly as she pulled her knees to her chest.

Oh god..

"Well, it's obviously the Cara thing. Where did that even come from?" Michael frowned.

"Actually, you're wrong." I blurted out, and they all stare in shock as if they had seen a ghost.

"What?" Luke and Michael say at the same time in utter shock.

"I--"

I'm interrupted when Jenna makes the bold move to take my face into her hands and crash her lips onto mine.

They taste like coffee and I want to just melt under her touch.

No matter what, I.. I can't stop what I'm feeling at this moment, and happiness fills me entirely.

I knew there would be so many people out there who would think this band's image would be ruined if we came out as bi but.. It's just life. They aren't us, and no one would ever understand the way I admire Jenna so much.

Our lips move in sync as I smile through the kiss and clasp my fingers around her neck gently.

As we pull away, we both turn to Rose and Tess who were grinning like two little giddy children.

I look at the guys who had their jaws clearly dropped, Luke and Michael looking back at each other, glancing at us and then back at each other.

"Oh." Luke ended up saying softly.

"Um, so who likes Twenty One Pilots?" Calum asked.

Tess raises her hand first, biting her lip.

"Me.'' Rose raised a hand too, and everyone ended up raising a hand.

"Wait.. So, you two.. Are together?" Ashton looked so confused, he seemed to still be processing it.

"I don't know yet." Jenna shrugged, her slightly cold hand finding mine as she grasped it in her hold.

"We're just undefinable." I simply said.

"God, I can't be in here." Luke panicked, as he let out a breath. "I have to get out of here, I-I can't think.. I--"

I jumped at the sound of the elevator lurching and slowly moving upward.

We all collectively let out a sigh of relief, thanking the heavens that this awkward fest had ended.

But yet again, a kiss is what sealed it, really.

And it felt so fucking good to do that in front of the boys that had broken our hearts yet lifted us in a way no one ever really could.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.1K 37
"I love you," Niall said. "I've always loved you." And those three words is what changed my life entirely. - You cant fall for your best friend, can...
8.4K 270 30
Elliot x reader wowowowowo no one made an Elliot x reader yet soooo I'm doing it also first book sooo yeah hope you like it -also reader/y/n go's by...
25.7K 368 12
Cinder Scarlet Cress Winter Kai Wolf Thorne Jacin Iko Levana
4.1M 110K 129
[Winner of The Fanfiction Award 2017 for Best Magcon/OGOC Fanfiction] Sadie Salvay, a girl who is never in trouble. A girl who was never asked on a d...