Breaking The Rules

By lost_misfits

"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little gir... More

Authors Note:
Chapter 2: Breaking Point
Chapter 3: You never forget about your Fears
Chapter 4: The shadows secret
Chapter 5: Your crazy
Chapter 6: That wouldnt be much fun would it?
Chapter 7: Lost girl
Chapter 8: The hard truth
Chapter 9: Haunted dreams
Chapter 10: He will hurt you
Chapter 11: Family doesn't hurt family
Happy Birthday!!!
Just FYI
Chapter 12: Scars
Chapter 13: Be selfish and cruel
Chapter 14: I can take care of myself
Chapter 15: Nederland's Savior
Chapter 16: I'm not as bad as they say
Chapter 17: Hide and Seek
Chapter 18: Leave with me
Chapter 19: Villain
Important!
Chapter 20: Just started
Just FYI!!
Chapter 21: Falling apart...again.
Chapter 22: Festering Feelings
Chapter 23: Darkness
Chapter 24: I Hate It
Chapter 25: Day
Chapter 26: Its Pan
Chapter 27: Welcome to Storybrooke
Chapter 28: Worst First Day Ever
Chapter 30: Not Turning Back
Chapter 31: Operation Blue Bird
Chapter 32: Our lost Girl
Chapter 33: Drowning Thoughts
Chapter 34: Peter Pan and Neverland
Chapter 35: As Usual
Chapter 36: Dark Secrets
Chapter 37: Like Home
Chapter 38: No Happy Endings
Chapter 39: Going Home
Chapter 40: Hero?
Chapter 41: Taking Hearts
Chapter 42: Doesn't Belong
Chapter 43: Pain Is Beautiful
Chapter 44: Never Forgotton
Chapter 45: The Trees
Chapter 46: The Forest of Fears
Chapter 47:Light and Darkness
Chapter 48: Cold and Broken
Chapter 49: Playing Games
Chapter 50: Warnings
Chapter 51: Confessions
Chapter 52: Stay Crazy
Chapter 53: Never Fail
CONFUSION
Chapter 54: Moving On
Chapter 55: Lost Battles
Chapter 56: Do Anything
Chapter 57: Hostage
Chapter 58: A Last Attempt at Redemption

Chapter 1: The beginning

2.4K 43 17
By lost_misfits

Everyone thinks they know my story ,the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little girl ,who lives in a nice house ,with two nice little brothers and two loving parents.
Well lets just say ,that's not true. At. All. And the nice boy who never wants to grow up ,isn't so nice. And the mean ugly pirate ,isn't so mean. And I'm not as fragile as I look.

So lets just start from the beginning ,the very beginning.

I once was loved, I once had a picture perfect life. Once. Mom would read my favorite bedtime story and Dad would kiss me goodnight. The next day I would wake up and eat breakfast with them, they would go to work and I would stay with my nanny.

They would come home and tell me about being a doctors, eat dinner with me, ask about my day. We would laugh and have a good time, on the weekend we would go to the zoo or park. We were a perfect family. Once.

I was only five when there was a knock at the door, I ran to it expecting my parents. It was the police. I stood in front of the officer and he looked at me confused then a look of sadness clearly spread across his face. At the time, I didn't realize the sad realization he had just made.

He kneeled down to me, he had a mustache and a big, slightly pink nose and hard brown eyes. "Is there an adult I can speak with, sweetie?" He seemed nice. I nodded.

"Is there something wrong officer?" I heard my nanny speak behind me. I kept my eyes on the officer. He looked over my shoulder and stood up. Officer John Brook., I read his badge.

I turned around to see my nanny Francine, her eyebrow arched in worry and confusion. She had black hair and brown eyes and freckles sprinkled over her nose, she was pale and never wore makeup.

He sighed. "Umm, can we speak in private?" By his tone I could tell this wasn't good news. Her facial expression hadn't change.

"Yes, of course. You can sit if you want." She pointed to the living area.

"No ma'am ,that's ok." He seemed agitated. "Ok ,umm ,Wendy can you go to your room for a moment." I was still looking at the officer ,there was something about him that didn't seem right.

I looked at my nanny. Her face was soft as always. But I didn't want to go. "No ,I want to know the news too." I said challenging her with my now narrowed eyes.

She sighed. "Wendy ,now. I'll tell you the news ,don't worry." She said cupping my face. I hated when she did that. I snatched my face out of her hands and ran upstairs. I heard another sigh come from her lips.

Don't worry? How could I do that when that officer was walking around like he had seen a ghost? I mean come on? I swear sometimes my nanny was a pain in my butt ,I just couldn't wait for my parents to get home ,it was pretty late.

They went to some award thing for doctor stuff ,or something. My Mom and Dad were getting awards ,and they had dressed super nice. My mom looked like a princess. No, a queen.

It had seemed like forever in my room ,playing dolls ,dressing them up, marrying them off, drama. Then I got an idea ,I would read my favorite book. I stood up to walk over to my book shelf across the light pink room. Then there was a knock at my door. I jumped ,not expecting it.

"Yes!" I shouted.

My nanny stood at the door. Her face was blotchy ,cheeks wet and eyes red. She had been crying.

"What's wrong ,Francine." I said worried. This news was not good.

"Sit down Wendy I have to tell you something." She said sitting on my bed.

"What's happened ,is the officer still here ,what's the news?" I say sitting next to hef, confusion running through me like a waterfall, still looking at her. She grabs both of my hands and looks into my eyes with sadness. Fear went through my body ,I had never seen my nanny cry. She was strong. Adult. Adults don't cry.

"It-its your parents ,Wendy ,they were in a fire at the award ceremony ,and-and." A tear slipped from her eye ,and she had wiped in away with a Kleenex. A shiver went through my body. "And they didn't make it Wendy." She didn't even try to conceal her tears ,she pulled me into a tight hug and patted my back.

A crushing wave of sadness hit me as hard as it could and then. I went numb and my throat went dry. No they cant be dead. I had just seen them three hours ago. Their not dead, they can't be dead. How could they do this to me? How could they just be ripped away from me so easily ,so fast? Without a word they were gone. Forever.

They aren't going to see me grow up or see me get married ,or see me become a doctor. They were just ,gone. Francine pulled away from the hug and cupped my face and kissed my cheeks and forehead.

Anger come over me and I pulled her away. "Stop!" I yelled. She seemed surprised. Her brown eyes quickly filled with pity.

"Just go away!" I stood up and pointed to the door. "Wendy its-" I cut her off. "Leave ,I don't want you ,I want my mom and dad!" I fell to the floor sobbing. "Mommy and Daddy!"

Francine joined me on the floor and picked me up in her arms. "Shhhh ,its okay Wendy." It seemed like we were just crying on the floor together until I fell asleep in my nanny's arms.

Next week seemed like a blur. I went to my parents funeral ,just to be overwhelmed by apologys and pity. I was all alone ,no alive family ,no siblings to talk to or share feelings with ,my nanny couldn't adopt me ,all my grandparents were dead ,and my parents didn't have any siblings.

I was an orphan ,with no one. So I packed my bags ,said my good byes and left to foster care.

~Six years later~

I was what they called a ,'trouble maker'. I never stay as long as three months in foster family's. Its not my fault trouble follows me everywhere. Lets see what's happened so far.

Set my foster sister's hair on fire on her birthday, broke my fosters moms great grandmas tea kettle, bit my foster brothers arm, giving him an infection, burnt down someone's kitchen, and I had the tendency to run away . I could tell they didn't really love me ,and I didn't mind ,I didn't love them either.

I learned never get attached ,that just meant getting torn into little pieces when they reject you. I've seen that happened to kids and I'm not going to be crying about someone who can just leave you without any feeling of sadness.

That's why I run away but always seem to get caught. Finally no one wanted me and that's when my social worker put me into a girls group home.

As I stood out side of 'Mrs.Keplen's Home for young troubled orphan girls' Wow. Are you serious. My social worker just had to put me into a group home with the word "troubled" in it. I took in a fast sharp breath.

Here we go ,twelve years old and I'm entering a group home. Not what I expected at six. I knock on the big wooden door.

A girl who looks about fifteen answers the door. She has black hair the color of the night sky ,eyes bright blue. She was very pretty ,and I was a bit jealous. She didn't look fazed.

"You new?" She said face not changed. I don't know why but when I see new people I always seem to stare ,or take in as much as possible. "Umm ,yeah." I said voice shaking. Dangit. She nodded ,then turned her head into the home.

"Mrs.Keplen ,we got a new one!" She shouted. Opening the door I walked in suit case in hand. "Ah ,yes. Mrs.Darling." The woman I suppose to be Mrs.Keplen put both hands on my shoulders.

She had blond hair and green eyes ,she had wrinkles on her face but didn't seem old just tiered.

"Darling ,for real?" The girl who had opened the door chuckled. Mrs.Keplen shot her a look and the girls smirk disappeared.

"This is Payton ,she will show you to your room. I'm sorry, but I'm a bit busy at the moment-" Mrs.Keplen was cut off by the sound of a loud crash. "Aroan! Put that down." She rushed off. Me and Payton just stood there for a moment before she broke the silence.

"So ,follow me." I followed her up a long staircase. I had my big suitcase to carry up the long stairs. When we got to the top of the forever long stairs she spoke again.

"A piece of advise 'Darling'" She said my name sarcastically. "Jane ,the girl your rooming with. Is bad news. Don't look at her ,don't talk to her ,don't make eye contact ,or anything. She's just the worst."

Wow my first day and I get stuck with the worst room mate in the home. Just great. I sighed. "Second door to the right." She pointed down the long hallway.

"Good luck Darling." She walked down the long staircase. I just stared until she was out of view. I spun around and walked down the hallway till I got to the door.

I walked into the room. There was a girl ,Jane I guess ,on the bed in the left of the room. She was reading ,she was a thin girl with wavy blond hair ,with a strike of electric blue through her bangs.

As soon as her brown eyes met my blue ones ,I looked down remembering Payton's words. I walked over to the bed on the opposite side of the room. There was a small dresser next to it ,for my close I suppose.

This had all happened so fast. But I was a quick learner ,like one time when I was in a foster family ,their son Jason ,had taught me how to defend myself.

And I was pretty good if I say so myself. I threw my big brown suitcase on the bed. I started to unpack my clothes when I heard a voice ,Jane's.

"So ,let me guess ,you met Payton?" I looked over my shoulder to see a smirk on her face ,quickly turning around. I nod.

"Ah ,she told you I "was no good" ,and that I "can't be trusted". I liked the name Jane ,how bad could she be?

"Yeah ,how'd you know?" I said still unpacking my close into the dresser. She sighed.

"That little ,rat!" I heard her slam her book down on the wooden floor. Jane took in a deep breath.

"Well ,its not true." A giggle escaped my mouth. I had came to the bottom of my suitcase and there was only one more thing to unpack. The book ,that my mom would read me every night.

I ran my fingers over the leather book cover. As I do so memories over my once life comes back ,and I smile. It doesn't make me angry or sad any more ,I learned to live with it. Or at least thats what I'm telling myself.

In green cursive letters it reads ,"The amazing adventures of Peter Pan" My favorite book of all time. The story of a boy who never grows up ,and has the lost boys. He's never going to be alone. I envy him.

I open to the first page where I keep the picture of me my mom and dad. My dad had black hair and brown eyes ,my mom had blond hair and blue eyes. People say I look just like her and there right ,I do. That's why I hate mirrors.

I heard footsteps behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Jane standing right behind me.

"Did you hear me?" Her voice came out rude. An evil grin spread across her face as she snatched the picture of my family out of my hands.

"Ooo ,are these your dear old Mommy and Daddy." Her voice was like a knife with mockery. She was much taller than me ,she must have been sixteen or seventeen. She held the picture in the air with one hand , and was pushing me off with the other.

"Give it back Jane!" I yelled frustrated.

"Why do you even have a picture of them ,their not here ,not coming back ,they don't even love you." Her words cut deeper than I would like them to.

"You don't even know Jane!" I yelled getting angrier.

"Oh ,please. Their not here ,they gave you up ,they didn't want you." Jane's voice drenching in disgust. What was her problem?

I swept my leg under her feet and she came crashing down with a loud thud. I heard a groan come from her lips. I leaned over her and took the picture back. "There dead!" I yelled in her face. Fear spread on her face.

"I'm-I'm sorry." Tripping over her own voice she just stayed in place. "Don't be." I spat.

A girl opened the door ,than more ,our room was full of them. They started whispering. I looked up and got off of Jane. I looked at one of the girls and she ran off through the crowd of girls. Then I saw Payton. She look at me confused. I was staring still upset.

"Let me guess you talked to Jane?" She put a hand on my shoulder.

"And I also kinda beat some sense into her." Payton's face changed. "Wow that would explain why everyone is afraid of you." Afraid? Really? Me? My face must have shown the confusion.

"What? You beat up the homes toughest girl. What do you expect?" She took her hand off my shoulder. "Well ,see you around ,Darling."

Next five years were the same. Lonely. Every body was scared of me. They labled me the homes new tough girl. And any new girls were alerted right away ,by the new door girl. Jane.

She didn't speak with me much. She had left when I was thirteen. Still scared. I guess she didn't expect someone to fight back. Well I had managed to get my own room ,because no one ever wanted to room with me ,which I was fine with.

But I got lonely sometimes. So here I am seventeen ,still feared ,my closest friend Mrs.Keplen ,and wishing I could just leave this hell hole.

So first chapter ,what do you think. Should I go on. It took me two days to make ,but yeah leave comments vote follow all that good junk. My first book. So no hate. Do you want me to go on? I know the beginning was a bit boring but it gets better and it is long ,for me anyway. It gets better I promise!!! This first chapter was just about Wendys beginning. Oh and one more thing Peter and Wendy and not going to fall in love right away ok that's just a little cheesy but if you like that gooooooood. And how do yall like the sad beginning. Bye my Darling ,please comment!

UPDATE: I EDITED THE SHIT OUT OF THIS BC MY GRAMMAR WAS SHIT BACK THEN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337 13 14
Her whole life has been about Henry, since she was four years old. She has never left his side, always protecting him, but who will protect her when...
707 176 21
Robbie Kay, Peter Pan, and OUAT fanfic _______________________________________ When high school sweethearts are broken apart by magic and power, the...
29.5K 463 22
Peter Pan Ouat fan fiction. THIS IS VERY OLD, MY WRITING SUCKED. BE WARNED. - "Why do you look at me like I see you as the villain in this story?" ...
29.6K 741 42
For as long as she can remember, Pearl Willows has always loved fairytales. All she has ever wanted was to leave Virginia and live a life of opportun...