MY POSSESSIVE BODYGUARD [SAMP...

By jamigallardo1012

**Now adapted into a game in Chapters!** "We need to talk," he said. I looked at the floor. "No we don't." "I... More

Please Read pt. 2
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
Author's Note
App Game!!!
Plot Twist!

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

1.1M 45K 8K
By jamigallardo1012

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

I rolled my eyes at the blank sketch of paper in front of me. I had been meaning to sketch something, get my mind off of things for a while but nothing was coming to me. The only thing I wanted to draw was how good Nathan looked on the beach. It had been a week since we arrived and Nathan and Patrick had actually been getting more along now. Today wasn't as cold as it had been so we had decided to spend some time outside. Nathan and Patrick were throwing a football back and forth, joking and messing around.

I smiled as I gazed at them.

Nathan was actually wearing jeans with a red sweater and white T-shirt underneath. He looked like a college boy as he played with Patrick. And of course, very good-looking.

"Hannah?"

"Huh?" I asked as I pressed the phone closer to my ear.

I had forgotten I was talking to Nick.

Nick chuckled. "I asked you how you were liking Miami so far."

I smiled. "Oh, it's great! I really like it here and I loved seeing Patrick."

"I'm glad you're having a good time," he cleared his throat. "I wanted to talk to you about your bodyguard, Nathan?"

I frowned. "Uh-what about him?"

"Last time I checked, you hated him. Don't think I forgot when you asked dad to take him off your service. I know you never wanted to tell me what he did to you-"

"He didn't do anything to me." I said quickly. Too quickly.

"So you just hated him out of nowhere?"

"I didn't hate him."

"Listen, I just wanted to know if you're comfortable with him. I just want to know if you feel safe with him."

I looked up at Nathan who was just catching the throw from Patrick. He was shouting something at Patrick as he threw the ball back at him.

I smiled. "Yes, Nickelodeon. I feel very safe with him."

Nick laughed. "Ok, I believe you."

"So how are you? How's Rachel?"

"I'm so tired of being in bed." He complained. "Rachel is good. She doesn't let me do anything."

"She's just taking care of you."

"I know." I could almost see his smile.

"I can't believe you still don't know who shot you."

"I know, it's ridiculous. I feel bad because dad is working so hard and the media has been all over him. They are barely starting to leave us alone. I had to force Rachel to take a bodyguard."

"She agreed?"

Rachel had always hated the idea of bodyguards. She always refused to have one.

"Not exactly. Let's just say I had guilt her into agreeing. It's not pretty." He laughed.

"Well, I hope you find out soon. Before I have to go back to school."

Christmas was coming but I didn't mind spending it here with Patrick. School was something I couldn't just miss, though.

"I know. Hopefully we'll figure this whole thing out soon." He paused. "I'll call you later, Hannah, please take care. Let Nathan take care of you."

I smiled. "You too, Nick. Love you."

"Love you too, bye."

I hung up and stare at the blank piece of paper in front of me. The shut the book. I didn't know what was happening to me. Usually, sketching helped take my mind off of things but today, I couldn't seem to be able to draw anything.

"Hey." I looked up and watched as Nathan took a seat next to me. He sat close enough that our arms were touching.

"Hey." I said looking for Patrick. He was talking with some girl. I rolled my eyes. "Patrick ditched you?"

He shrugged. "I don't mind."

"You seem to be getting along with him." I commented.

"He's ok." He turned to look at me. "I still don't like him when he's with you though."

I looked at him. "What's your problem? Patrick is my friend. You make it sound like he touches me inappropriately or something."

"I know he's your friend. I just can't help it. I guess I get jealous."

I bit my lower lip. "So am I just not supposed to have friends?"

"You can, as long as they don't get close to you." His eyes looked amused.

I shook my head. "Since when did you become so possessive?"

"Since I decided to accept that I like you." He leaned in. "A lot." He whispered in my ear.

I just smiled, not knowing what to say.

There is a moment of silence. I watched as Patrick and the girl headed into the bar that was by the beach. I sighed, enjoying the sound of the waves. It seemed to be the only thing to relax me now-a-days.

"Who were you talking to?" he asked breaking the silence.

"Why?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "Curious."

I smiled. "If I tell you will you tell me who Jared is?"

He frowned at me. "How do you know about Jared?"

I stared at the beach. "I may have heard a conversation I wasn't supposed to hear-back in the car."

Nathan smiled. "I got myself an eavesdropper."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Like you don't listen to everything I say."

"It's my job."

"Exactly." I said turning to look at him. "You know a lot about me. I know nothing about you."

"There is not really a lot to know."

"Who's Jared?"

"He's my friend. He likes to think he's my wingman."

"He arranges dates for you?"

"Once in a while, yes." He shook his head. "A few weeks ago he arranged a blind date for me, with some girl..."

"Did you like her?" I asked trying to hide the fact that I didn't like the thought of Nathan with another girl.

"Not really. I don't really like blond girls." He leans in. "I'm more into brunettes."

I could feel his hot breath against my neck. "Oh really?"

"Yes, into sexy, beautiful brunettes." He said placing his hand on my thigh.

Oh god.

I suddenly felt his lips on my cheek. He kissed me, softly. I closed my eyes as I felt him linger on my chin, placing small kisses until he reached my mouth. He presses his lips against mine and doesn't move for a moment.

It felt so good.

I felt his hand go behind my neck as he kissed me. I leaned down, until my back was against the cold sand but even that couldn't lower my temperature. Nathan leaned over me as he kissed me.

"My beautiful Hannah." He whispered against my lips.

I ran my hand through his hair as I looked up at him.

He smiled. "What are you doing to me?"

I traced his face with my index finger. I didn't want to talk. My brain and heart were saying two different things and I didn't want to ruin the moment.

Instead, I raised my head up and closed the gap between us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 129 30
Kaylani West is in year 3rd year of college while the School, Duke Depp is in his 3rd year also. Duke is smart, tall, hot, popular, and a basket bal...
803 62 22
"Madison?" I say through my tears. I touch her face. Even though we weren't together, I still loved her. I was planning to ask her out, but I guess t...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
170K 4K 40
"Don't look at me like that. I promise I will make you feel like a queen, when living here." He said looking straight through me. He came closer and...