Perfect Disaster (Marianas Tr...

By mcdd99

Meeting Marianas Trench changed Jordyns life. They grow a friendship. Joke around. Fight. Fall in love. But c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not A Chapter But Read :)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not A Chapter!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 33

503 8 1
By mcdd99

*Jordyn pov*

"Jordyn?" I heard Josh say softly but tiredly. "We need to get up."

"Why?" I asked with my eyes closet.

"Because we have a music video to get to." I felt the dip in the bed leave me, meaning Josh got up.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Five fifteen." I groaned loudly and rolled over to my face. I finally sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Why do music videos always have to happen at, like, six?" I asked.

"Don't know." Josh chuckled. I hopped off of bed and grabbed a pair of pants I found on the ground and slipped them on. I threw my hair up in a messy bun on the top of my head, knowing I don't need to get all dolled up. I moaned and fell back on the bed.

"There. I'm ready." I mumbled and Josh snickered as I closed my eyes.

"Jordyn." I sat up quickly, noticed I fell asleep.

"Yea?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Ready?" Josh asked, standing in front of me. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. "Don't worry, I'm fucking tired too." I could tell, he has small bags under his eyes. "Well, everyone's waiting for us in the car." He took my hand and brought me downstairs.

"Everyone?"

"Yea, a producer and some other guys that are taking us."

"Oh, ok." I said. Before we left, Josh gave me a hug.

"You know cameras are gonna be on you all day, right?" He asked.

"Yea, I know. Obviously, its a music video. Why?" He chuckled.

"Just making sure you know." I chuckled and he kissed my head. "Lez-go." We went out the door where a black mini van was waiting in the parking lot. Josh rolled the door open for me and I hopped in, heading to the very back. I didn't know anyone in the car besides Josh who came in the back with me. "This is Jordyn by the way." He said. "Jordyn, this is Leslee, one of the producers. Max, one of the camera guys. Courtney, one the make-up artist and MJ, the sound guy." I smiled.

"Hey." I waved to everyone and they said their heys and gave their smiles. We backed out of the drive way and headed to where ever we were going. "So, where is it?" I asked Josh.

"Uh, I think they said we were doing it at a house." I nodded and put my head on his shoulder.

"I'm so fucking tired." I mumbled, trying to keep my eyes opened. Josh lightly smacked my cheek and I sat up. "What the hell was that?" I asked and laughed.

"I'm trying to wake you up." He laughed and I smacked his shoulder. Josh stuck his tongue out. "Hey, do you think we can stop at a Tim Hortons?" Josh asked Leslee who was driving.

"Yea, sure. I could go for a coffee." Leslee said. "Do you think the guys would want anything?" She asked, talking about Matt, Ian and Mike.

"Probably." Josh answered. We made it to a Tims and Josh gave Leslee our orders. "What would you like, Love?" Josh asked me.

"Uhh, a medium french vanilla please." Leslee told them their order and we drove up. She paid and gave us our coffee. "Thanks." I said and took a sip. French vanilla is my favourite.

We parked in front of a beautiful big house and I looked out the window. It was amazing. I saw Max get out of the car and take out his camera. I'm guessing it was for behind the scenes.

"Holy shit, this place is huge." I said hopping out of the van. Josh laughed with a tray of three coffees in his hand and we headed for the house with everyone following us. We walked in the gorgeous house.

I bet I look horrible, but thank god for make-up artists. There were a bunch of people walking around. Camera guys, producers and sound guys.

"We're so fucking late." Josh said and laughed. We went into the living room where Matt, Mike and Ian were sitting on the couch.

"COFFEE!" They all yelled and Josh gave them their coffee. A guy came over to us. He looked very familiar.

"Hey guys." He said and Josh bumped his fist.

"Hey Nammers." Josh said. Nammers? As in Anami Vice? He's so cute.

"Your Jordyn, right?" Anami asked. I nodded like a fool.

"That's me."

"I heard a lot about you. I'm Anami Vice. Nice to meet you." He gave me a hug and, deep down, I'm seriously fangirling.

"Kevvy!" Matt yelled and saw Kevvy make his way over to us.

"Hey, what's up half-of-mevvy?" I asked.

"Nothing much. What's up half-of-... Jorsh..?" Everyone laughed.

"Nothin'." Another guy came over.

"Hey guys." He said.

"Jordyn, this is the director, Chris" Josh said.

"Oh, hey." I shook his hand. "Just letting you guys know I have no idea what we're doing." Every one laughed, including me.

Chris told us what we're doing. To sum it up the song we're doing is Toy Soldiers. In the video I'm Josh's girlfriend and the whole thing is fun memories we had together with us and friends. Then at the end, I think, Josh purposes. I'm a horrible actor so I'm glad it's only actions and I have almost no lines.

Courtney came over to us and clapped her hands once.

"I'm stealing Jordyn from you guys to get her hair and make-up done." She said cheerfully and I giggled.

"Bye guys." I waved to everyone and Courtney brought me to the dining room where everything was set up for hair and make-up. Courtney sat me down in a chair and went to grab some things. I took a small mirror off of the table infront of me and looked in it. Shit, I still have bags under my eyes and I look like I'm dead. I put the mirror back down and looked around. Some people we being beautified.

Max jumped in front of me with a camera close to my face.

I laughed.

"Well, hello." I said.

"Don't you look beautiful." He said and smirked.

"Its six o'clock in the morning... Of course I look this beautiful." I joked, knowing I looked like a mummy.

"Quick thought of Josh Ramsay!" He said and I laughed.

"Uh, douche bag. Ass whole. Mean. Abusive, lazy fuck..." I laughed again at myself and Max did too. "Naa, just kidding. Not about the douche bag part though, of course he's a douche." Courtney came over.

"Shoo, shoo. I gotta beautify her." Courtney said sarcastically.

"Oh, thanks."

"Fine. Ill go shove my camera in someone else's face." Max skipped away. Courtney took out foundation and started putting it on me.

"How long have you and Josh been together?" Courtney asked.

"Uh, couple months now." I said.

"Just between you and me..." Courtney started. "You're way nicer than Amanda." She whispered and smirked. We both laughed and she continued to get rid of the bags under my eyes.

"Sorry about my horrible face. I'm not a morning person." I told her and she laughed.

"I've seen worse."

"So, what's the first scene we're doing?" I asked.

"I believe it's a pool scene with all of you guys. So you don't need too much make up." She told me.

"Oh, ok." I saw Josh and the guys come in for their hair and make-up. Josh sat in the chair closest to me.

"Hey Josh?" Courtney said.

"Yea?" Josh answered, not aloud to look at us from the make-up artist putting on foundation.

"She's a keeper." I giggled.

"I know. She's not going anywhere." I smiled and tried to hold back the blush that wanted to come to my cheeks. Anami and Kevvy came in as well, to get their make-up done.

Courtney finished with my make-up and started with my hair, taking out my bun and straightening my hair. When she finished she brought me over to another girl. A bit older with short brown hair.

"Hey, you must be Jordyn. I'm Chelsey." I shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you." We both smiled and Chelsey turned around and searched through a rack of clothes. She gave me a hanger with a light blue bikini hanging off of it.

"If you go down the hall to the left, you can change in there." She said with a smile.

"Thanks." I grabbed the bikini and followed Chelsey's directions. I made it to a bathroom and changed into the bikini. I looked in the mirror and I did look pretty. My hair was really straight, making it look even longer. I didn't have too much make-up on so I looked natural. I left the bathroom with my clothes in hand.

"Perfect." Chelsey said and took my clothes from my hand. "If you go through the kitchen to the backyard, I think they're ready to record." I nodded.

"Thank you." I smiled and Chelsey smiled back. I walked through the house, past some people and headed out back where there's camera guys, light guys and some other people like the director. I saw Josh, Matt, Mike, Ian, Anami, Kevvy and some other girls in bathing suits. I made it over to them and Chris came over.

He clapped his hands together.

"Ok, here all you have to is everyone jumps in the pool at the same time." Chris said. "But we only have one shot so... No pressure!" Everyone chucked. Everyone stood out of the way of the camera and made sure the lighting was good. We all stood a couple feet away from the pool with Josh and Anami beside me. "Ok, so, on three just run, jump and smile!" Chris said. Josh gave a thumbs up. "One.. Two.. Three!" Everyone ran at the same time and jumped, splashing into the pool. We all came up to the surface.

"Did we get it?" Ian asked. Chris looked at the screen from the camera and gave a thumbs up.

"Ya-a-ay!" Mike cheered and everyone got out of the pool. Josh took my hand, helping me.

"You were so good at that." He said and I looked at him funny.

"All I did was jump."

"It was a pretty fricking awesome jump!" I laughed.

"Now Josh and Jordyn. You two need to go back in the pool and sit at the bottom and do a romantic kiss. Try to stay down there as long as you can." Chris told us.

"O-o-o-o." Matt said and poked Josh's stomach. Josh chuckled and rolled his eyes. We both got in the pool, as well as a guy with a waterproof camera to come down with us.

"So, smile at each other first, all that lovey-dovey crap and then kiss." I laughed. "Start rolling and you guys can go down." Chris said and Josh smiled at me. We dove under and sat at the bottom. We kept our eyes open and smiled at each other and Josh pulled me in by my waist pressing his lips on mine. We stayed there for as long as we could but pushed up to get air. Josh ran his fingers through his hair to get it out of his face as we both caught our breath. "Ok, good but one more time." We waited until he said action and we went down again repeating what we did before.

After we got the perfect shot for that scene I went back in for hair and make-up with a towel wrapped me, keeping me warm. Courtney did more make-up this time, making my eyes pop and giving me long eye lashes. She blow dried my hair and straightened it again. She sent me back over to Chelsey who gave me a cute outfit. Jeans and a purple shirt that flowed, with a pair of DC shoes.

We did a couple of fun scenes with all of us. Then we had to change again to do more scenes. We changed two more times after that. It was really funny, we did a lot of... weird things. In one scene, Josh and I both wore our boyfriend and girlfriend shirts.

Before I was about to go and as Chelsey what I had to wear next, Josh came out of no where with the camera that Max had before. He bumped me with his hip and had the camera pointed at both of us.

"Hey there Riverdance." I said with a smile.

"Hey Disaster. Anything you wanna say to the fellow trenchers?" Josh asked. I looked at the camera.

"I love you." I said and pointed to the lens. "Each your vegetables. Share your toys. Safe sex." Josh laughed.

"Good advice." He told me and Matt walked by and Josh shoved the camera on his face. "Hello Matthew Webb!"

"Hello Joshua Ramsay!"

"Is that lipstick your wearing?" Josh asked and laughed, pointing the camera super close to his lips.

"It's called lip-balm, thank you very much."

"Su-u-ure." Matt puckered his lips to the camera. "That's a turn on." They both laughed and Kevvy and Anami came by and Josh put the camera on them. "Hey... Anevvy Vental!" They both laughed.

"Hey-" Anami started.

"We should totally get that trending!" Josh yelled and turned the camera to face him. "You guys gotta trend hashtag Anevvy Vental, ok?" He turned the camera back around.

"I'd ship that." Anami said and chuckled that cute laugh.

"Sorry, I'm full mevvy." Josh and Anami laughed.

"Go mevvy forevvy!" Matt yelled from the other room. Everyone laughed. Josh put the camera on me.

"Damn, your eye lashes are long." Josh shoved the camera close to my eye and I looked up, making them look even longer. "Can I touched them?" He asked and stuck out his finger. I hit his hand away.

"Um, no!" I said and laughed.

"You guys ready for the next scene!?" Chris asked from the other room.

"Not even close!" Josh yelled back and turned off the camera. "We should get ready."

"Ok." I smiled up at Josh and he pressed his lips on mine for a quick second. I went over to Chelsey. "Next?" She passed me a hanger with short tight shorts and a black spaghetti strap tank that was tight at the breasts then lightly flowed. "Is this it?" I asked.

"Yup, this scene is one of the bed room scenes." I nodded.

"Thanks." I took the clothes and headed to change. I changed into the small shorts and the tank. I didn't know we were doing one of THESE scenes. Not that I'm complaining! I headed out and found Josh who was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt.

"Don't you look beautiful." Josh said and kissed my forehead. I blushed a bit and he brought me upstairs to the master bed room where two cameras were set up and there's a lot of people in here. We went over to Chris to give us directions. He told us what we had to do which was simple. Makeout.

I sat on the bed waiting for further instructions.

"So Jordyn lay down and Josh can just hover over you." Chris said and we did as told. "Jordyn, can you put you arms around Josh?" I did and Josh smiled down at me.

"What?" I whispered quietly so no one could hear us.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered.

"Ok, action." Chris said. Josh pressed his lips on mine. It felt weird doing this in front of people that are just watching. I guess that's a normal feeling.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he continued to kiss me.

"Josh, can you kiss down her neck?" Chris asked. Josh stopped kissing my lips and moved to my neck. I closed my eyes, embracing Josh. It's acting, isn't it? Josh kissed my lips again and I bit his lip. "Can you wrap your legs around him Jordyn?" I wrapped my legs around Josh's waist. We did that for a minute. "Ok, cut you guys." Chris said. We kissed for a second longer and separated, unwrapping my legs from Josh. I sat up and hopped of the bed. Josh kissed the side of my head.

"Guys, tame yourselves! He said cut." Mike teased. I laughed.

"Ha. Ha." Josh said.

We went downstair to get ready for the last scene. Courtney curled the tips of my hair, making it wavy. She changed my make-up, making it a light pink. Chelsey gave me a pair of jeans, a cute t-shirt, and black convers to put on. Chris told me this scene was gonna be in the living room, just me and Josh. I got there where a camera was being set up and Josh was talking to Chris. I went over to them.

"So you just cuddle on the couch and you pull out the box from your pants and open it, showing her. That's pretty much it. Oh, and of course Jordyn, you say yes." I nodded.

"Sounds easy enough." I said and Chris sent us over to the couch. Josh sat down and I sat beside him putting my head on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around me.

"Action." Chris said. We stayed against each other for a while the Josh reached in him pocket, taking out a small box and opened it showing it to me.

"Will you marry me?" He asked, softly. I covered my mouth and nodded.

"Yes." He slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me. I almost wish this moment's real.

"That's a wrap!" Chris yelled and Josh separated from me and smiled into my eyes. We both sat up and Ian, Mike and Matt came in. We all gave hugs to Chris thanking him. Kevvy and Anami came and gave us hugs.

I still have a crush on Anami. Just putting that out there. C'mon. He's just so cute.

"You guys were great." I told Kevvy and Anami.

"Aww." Anami said and gave me a hug. I headed over to Courtney to say thank you.

"Hey, Courtney." I gave her a hug. "Thank you." I said and released her. She giggled.

"No problem. Hope I see you some other time." I nodded.

"Yea. Thank you again."

"No problem." I smiled and went back to Josh.

"You all need a picture." Max said and pulled out a camera. Matt, Ian, Mike, Chris, Josh, Kevvy, Anami and I got together to take a picture. "Smile!" We did but also a mix with funny faces because we all know Josh can't take a normal picture.

I smiled when I looked at the picture. It's the best.

Josh took the camera to take a picture with Anami, Kevvy and I. We took a normal one and then a silly one. Anami and Kevvy kissed both of my cheeks while I smiled. I still fangirled deep down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 99 16
You know how in your teenage years you do stupid stuff and make huge mistakes? My mistake was falling for a "rockstar" with blond hair and blue eyes...
426 10 1
"Perfect" chronicles the band Marianas Trench through getting signed by 604 Records and the struggles Josh had to go through to get there. Cover phot...
2.6K 80 32
She was taken; gone, without a trace. All their hard work-burned away; every little fear, crawling back up and consuming them. Taylor Swift and Jos...
699 60 38
Marianas Trench FanFiction. After being saved from a desperate situation, Mila must choose between lead singer Josh Ramsay, or his fellow band mate...