Why did you leave me?

By R5fangirl10

Austin just left Ally with no explanation, and goes back to his career with his new girlfriend. What happened... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 8

233 5 0
By R5fangirl10

Ally's POV
Gavin must think I'm crazy right about now.
I just ran. I ran and I ran and I ran.
After a while, when I was just to tired to even walk anymore, I sat down on the sidewalk.
I realized tears were streaming down my face. I tried not to think about Austin all these years. Why did he have to come back now?
It's like I'm went back in time to when I found out Austin left me.
Tears endlessly dripping down my face, everyone staring at me sympathetically, I just can't handle it. I need to move on.
But not before I do a little something first.
I walked slowly down the street. It's only a few blocks away.

And there it is. The house Austin Moon used to live in. The house where I spent an entire day crying over him. The house where we had so much sweet memories together.
Of course, I can't go in whenever I want to anymore. A new family lives there now.
I was just staring blankly into space, thinking about the house and it's memories, when I hear a loud screech.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...