Chapter 6

Gavin's POV
I was expecting to hear some romantic stories about Austin and Ally's relationship, but no, it just had to be that complicated.
What did Ally mean by move on?
Did she want me back?
Is that why she called me?
Girls are so complicated.
I was going down the street when I saw Trish.
Behind a bush. And staring at the cafe I was just in. What?
I ran up to her and said,
"Hi Trish."
And just as I thought, Trish froze, and silently looked back at me.
"Hi Gavin.... What brings you here?"
"That's actually the question I would like to ask you, Trish."
Trish sighed and gave me a guilty expression.
"Sorry. I was just curious about Ally! I mean, come on! Who wouldn't be?"
"And what did you think?"
I have a feeling she's not impressed with me from letting Ally go running out of the cafe.
"You shouldn't have let her go you know. You should have told her how you feel about her."

Right on cue.
Wait, what?
"What do you mean how I feel about her?"
My voice was wavering a little. Way to go Gavin.

"You know what I mean Gavin. I saw the way you looked at her. You definitely still have feelings for her. And you know it."
"I don't like Ally that way."
"Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. You know, I think she's starting to have a thing for you too. After all, it's the first time she actually went on a date willingly."
And Trish walked away.

Do I like Ally? I moved on when she chose Austin over me, right? And wait, this was a date?
Why are girls so complicated.