I Am Mrs. Malik? (One Directi...

By Sara818

What if you woke up in a hospital bed and didn't have any memory of how you got there. You also don't remembe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 13

329 11 0
By Sara818

Ally's POV

All of us are on our way to a meeting with management. I was excited to see what it was like for these boys to go to a work meeting, but they didn't look excited. Zayn seems worried sitting next to me nervously playing with his fingers. Next to Zayn was Liam who hasn't said anything since we got into the car. Which is strange because he is usually lecturing the others on what to do.

Niall, Harry, Lou were in the backseat. Niall was eating of course and Lou wasn't his usual goofy self. Harry was silent, but that was typical because when ever I was around he was quiet. I think he might be hiding something. He never made eye contact with me.

I decided that the car ride had been quiet enough so I broke that silence.

"So what is this meeting about?" I asked

No one answered, they just sat there quiet with a worried look on their faces.

"okay, then? What has gotten into you guys? You guys are never this quiet." I say trying to get someone to say something.

"Well you will find out when we get to the meeting, I don't think we should talk about it in the car" Liam says in a serious tone.

What happened? Yesterday, they were all happy about going to America and now they are so serious and won't talk. I have a feeling this meeting won't be fun after all.  

---

After that awkward car ride we walk into the conference room, management already sitting at the table. You could feel the tension between everyone. I could tell that the boys were nervous. We all go over a sit down at the table. Zayn is on one side of me and Harry on the other.

"Okay, So I have heard that there has been fighting between two of you. Is this true?" One of the men said.

"Yes it is, Harry and Zayn, sir have been fighting." Liam says.

They have been fighting? I knew about the one time Zayn punched him but I figured it was over after that. They had seemed okay.

"Well boys why are you fighting?" the man says.

"Um...I found out that Harry dated Ally before I met her..." Zayn says not saying anything else.

"Harry is this true?" one of the men say.

"Yes, sir" Harry answers.

I am just sitting here taking in all the tension from all this. Why is does management have to know about this. I feel so awkward.

"This is why you guys are fighting? Obviously it doesn't matter now because Ally married you, Zayn. She loves you and you guys are happy together, oh and Happy One year Anniversary of being married!" One of the men say.

He doesn't know about my memory loss? He thinks I am happily in love with Zayn when really I have just started to develop feelings for him. I just smile at the guy and look at Zayn, with a confused look on my face.

"Thanks, but I am sorry but I don't--" I say and get interrupted by Zayn.

"Can you excuse me and Ally for a second" He says and grabbing my hand helping me up and leading me outside the room.

"What is going on?" I say.

"They don't know you lost your memory and if they find out they are going to make me divorce you, so just keep quiet please" He says squeezing my hands.

"Okay, I will, but why are you fighting with Harry?"

"He still loves you, and I don't want him to take you from me....I almost lost you once..." he says looking into my eyes.

"Zayn I am not going anywhere right now, I like you" I say leaning up and kissing him.

I really do like Zayn but hearing that Harry still loves me, makes me think why he would push me away. This is to much to handle. But right now I have to act like I am in love with Zayn, for management. I am Mrs. Malik.

"I love you" He says then  opens the door to go back in. We go back to our seats and there is still tension in the room.

"Okay we want to talk to Zayn and Ally first then we will talk to each of you separate to talk about the American tour." One of the guys say.

All the boys get up except for Zayn. I am now nervous. I have to act like I am in love with Zayn. What if they know something is up...what happens if they make me divorce Zayn, where to I go, I have no one.

Zayn interrupts my thought and grabs my hand. He leans over and whispers into my ear "don't worry babe"

I just smile and squeeze his hand. How did he know how I was feeling and he knows how to making me relax. He knows me.

"So while we are in America I want you guys to be with each other 24/7 when ever you are in the public eye. The fans are getting worried that you guys are having relationship trouble. You will also need to tweet each other and instagram pictures of the two of you. I also don't want Ally to be seen by herself or with any of the other boys just you Zayn. Do you both understand."

Me and Zayn both nod.

"I have one other issue to talk about, You guys have been married for  a year now and we want to know if you are planning to have a baby any time soon." He says and I literally shocked by what he says, I start to laugh.

"No me and Ally aren't ready to have kids yet" Zayn says making me stop laughing. Oh No I blew it, I forgot.

"Okay that's it we will see you two love birds in America."

Zayn stands up and offers his hand to help me up and I take it. He wraps his arm around my waist and we walk out of the conference room. 

"Lets get out of here" Zayn whispers to me and I nod.

---

"So where are we going?" I say from the passenger side.

"Well since we are leaving tomorrow I thought we could go to my parents house for dinner..." he says a little curious to see my reaction.

"Zayn! I can't meet your parents'! I am just starting to get to know you, we aren't even that serious" I say freaking out and Zayn just starts to laugh.

"Relax, they aren't going to be there, they are vacation in  Paris right now."

"Okay good I am not ready to meet them yet. So what are you making for dinner?"

"Oh I don't really know, I didn't think about that.." He says and we both laugh.

"Here can you call my mom and ask her what food is in the house?" He says handing me the phone.

"okay" I find mom in his contacts and it starts to ring. I am kinda nervous I have never talked to her before.

"Hello" She says.

"Hi this is Ally"

"Ally! How have you been?"

"I'm good, but Zayn wants to know what kind of food is in the house?"

"Oh um I think there is some pasta and sauce, but there isn't that much"

"Okay thanks"

"Is Zayn being a good boy? I know that you guys have been fighting lately, I want to make sure he is treating you well."

"um...yeah we are doing great...uh...he has been treating me like a princess, no need to worry."

"Okay good, and I will talk to you soon"

"Okay bye" I hang up the phone and put it on my lap.

What did she mean by we have been fighting lately? We haven't fought, unless we were fighting before the accident. Why didn't he tell me? Were we not as perfect as I thought we were. Is there something I don't know about.

"What did she say?" Zayn says making me come out of my thoughts.

"She said there might be some pasta and sauce but nothing much"

"oh I guess we should go to the store then" He says and I just nod.

I don't really know what to do, I am so confused, I just want to remember. This is so frustrating.

"Are you okay? Did my mom say something?" Zayn says.

"I am just tired that's all...Your mom seemed really nice." I say trying to get Zayn to change the subject.

"She loves you so much, I think she loves you more than me sometimes." He says laughing.

I just smile.

FLASHBACK

"Come on we have to hurry Zayn will be home soon" I say.

"I can't believe you are actually doing this"

"Well, I don't trust him anymore and I don't belong in this lifestyle anymore" I say packing a couple of things into a backpack.

"So you really want to run away with me?"

"Yes, because I trust you and I love you. Now lets go before he gets home."

"Okay, here put this on" He says handing me a helmet. I kiss him and put the helmet on.

I get on the back of the motorcycle and he starts the bike.

"Ready to leave your life behind?"

"Yes! Now go Chris!"

We were driving along the road, we turned left and a car was headed straight for us. I was frozen, just staring at the car. The next thing I know the car hits us and I fly of the bike and land on the other side of the road. I look up and the last thing I remember is Chris laying in the road and mouthed the words "I love you". Then everything went black.

FLASHBACK ENDED.

I remembered the accident. I remembered Chris. I remember I wanted nothing to do with Zayn. I remember. I still don't know why I cheated on Zayn or why I didn't want to be with Zayn, but I was leaving him.

I remember the crash, me watching the car coming right for us. I start to cry.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Zayn says.

I forgot I was in the car. How am I going to tell Zayn this? Will he hate me? I have no one else but him right now. I need him. I continue to cry and not say anything.

Zayn pulls the car over and puts it in park.

"Ally, tell me what is bothering you, I want to help." He says wraping his arms around me pulling me into a hug.

"I-I remember"

"Remember what?"

"The accident" I say then start to hysterically cry.

"You are safe now"

"I cheated on you" I say between cries.

"I know" I pull away and look him in the eyes.

"You knew and didn't tell me. I need to know everything."

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want to lose you again"

"The day of the accident...I was leaving you, I was going to start a life with Chris." I say crying more.

I can't believe I would cheat on someone.

"I know, you left divorce papers for me to sign..." He says starting to cry too.

"I am sorry. I hate the person I am learning who I was before the accident."

"I forgive you. And you have a chance to change yourself and be who you want to be. A new Ally." He says pulling me into a hug.

I can't believe he would just forgive me. He is really such a great guy. I really want to stay in his arms forever. I feel safe.

"Why did I want to leave you?" I had to ask. He must know.

"Oh um you hated all the rumors about us. They would say that I cheated on you or the other way around. You would always start a fight. I would fight back but then I gave up because I could never make you happy. I knew I was losing you and I didn't know how to get you back. You hated the fame of being Mrs. Malik."

"Oh well maybe I won't hate it this time." I say and Zayn kisses my forehead.

"I love you"

"I am starting to love you too" I say and Zayn leans in and kisses me.

-----------------

A/N:

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY

THANKS FOR READING SO FAR!

THERE WON'T BE AN UPDATE FOR AWHILE, LIKE TWO WEEKS. BUT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE I WANT TO KNOW YOU ARE READING!

~sara xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
3.6M 63.7K 31
"Rosie Moore. You will be partnered with....." He waved his hands around above a piece of paper while covering his eyes. JUST TELL ME! "Louis Tominso...
19.4K 317 66
what if you dated and married Niall Horan? what if someone was out to get you and your family?
2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...