Girls // 5SOS

Per BritishBums

β–ͺ "Have you guys ever considered competition with other bands in the music industry?" The interviewer asks th... MΓ©s

Girls // 5SOS
1 - banding
2 - world-war-twitter
3 - MSG and morning surprises
4 - sucky solutions
5 - "what he's cute?"
6 - battle of the sexes
7 - sisters before misters
8 - free pizza
9 - simple but effective
10 - literal dickheads
11 - two truths and a lie
12 - gives you hell
13 - broken hearts and pink hair
14 - mess
15 - partay
16 - holy boobs
17 - clifford the big red dog
18 - the apology cake
19 - liar liar
20 - free falls
21 - bigfoot?
22 - good-girls-are-not-so-good-girls
23 - bruh? bruh.
24 - teenage queen and bigfoot-age
25 - never be
26 - 7 things I hate about Calum
27 - plan
28 - the C word
29 - if it means a lot to you
30 - cliffhangers are so
31 - christmas and mistletoe kisses
32 - surprise presents and tough decisions
33 - backseat serenade
34 - hot cheetos and secute texts
35 - bloody hell, Rose
36 - tight jeans and love songs
37 - dating for dummies
38 - fall out cara
39 - tensions and supernatural
40 - if i'm james dean, you're audrey hepburn
41 - hey purple
42 - battle of the bands
43 - not the hair!
44 - remember.
45 - bag of dildos
46 - where's Tess?
47 - i wish that i could wake up with..
48 - i'll find the words to say
Wattys 2015!
49 - in another life
50 - thanks for the memories
51 - she's kinda hot though
52 - girls like girls
54 - game time
55 - shocks and jams
56 - broken pieces
57 - RJ and mikey's socks
58 - little do you know
59 - safety pin
60 - it means a lot to me
61 - a love like war
62 - outer space / carry on
63 - sounds lit feels lit
64 - girlfriend
65 - the arcaders
66 - happy birth, luke hamstrings
67 - rogues
68 - a second first time
69 - the writer
epilogue

53 - the elevator of death

51.4K 2.9K 3K
Per BritishBums

A/N: IM LISTENING TO TØP RN SO THEREFORE I WRITE ABOUT MY CHARACTERS LISTENING TO THEM

SEEMS LEGIT

- Mia x

________________________________

.

ROSE'S POV

I hum to my favorite TØP song on repeat, lying on the newly made hotel room bed.

"MY NAME'S BLURRYFACE AND I CARE WHAT YOU THINK," A voice sings loudly to me as they plop on the bed next to me, giving me a heart attack.

"Oh god." I breathed out, holding a hand to my chest letting out a breathy laugh. "What the hell Tess."

"Sorry, couldn't help it." She laughed. "Plug it to the speakers so we can all jam."

We end up blasting Stressed Out as we both do weird.. Out of the world dance moves.

"Josh Dun ammirite or ammirite."

"I'm Tyler Joseph af." I shake my head, making Tess laugh.

"Although it would be hot if you and Josh were a couple because drumming buddies.'' She smiled.

Drumming buddies.

Ashton. Dammit, get out of my head right now.

I decide to replace the image with Josh Dun drumming making me less upset I guess.

"Where's Jenna and Cara?" I asked.

"Shower." She playfully whispered.

"They're really getting it on though, huh?" I smirked. To be honest, if Michael or Luke never got in the way in the beginning, they'd end up canoodling anyway.

"Yeah, it's crazy. I never knew it would turn out this way. It's different, but it's a good change." She shrugged.

"We have to tell the fans." I admitted. "We have to be honest with them, you know they can't hide for long." I shrugged.

"Yeah, I know." She sighed. "They can make the big revelation whenever they're ready."

"What are we talking about?" Cara's voice makes both Tess and I jump as we glanced at Jenna and Cara walking out of the bathroom in nothing but towels wrapping around their bodies.

"Nothing." Tess shrugged, just turning up the music. I mean, blurryface can make anything better.

We all stare at each other before we all break out into song at the chorus.

"WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME, TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS!"

I laugh, Jenna swaying side to side.
"Yaaas." She dragged out, making Cara smile at her.

"Does anyone have any idea what we have for today?" Tess asked.

"Well, nothing." Cara chuckled. "We're flying back to LA soon though."

"And so are they." Jenna sighed, a neutral yet unreadable look on her face.

We all clearly knew who they were.

"Well we don't have to worry about them anymore." Tess managed to say. "We've had a hard past with them I guess, but we can move on now. Be better versions of ourselves." She speaks positively and that makes Cara hug her encouragingly.

It was great she was getting more optimistic. Well, I was always the pessimistic one, but I didn't really care. I was just more aware of life's sucky reality to things, that's all.

I decide to check twitter seeing I haven't checked ever since last night, and I also decided to tweet as well.

@ RoseGLB : josh dun did you mean sex on legs

As I tweeted, Tess immediately retweets it, making me laugh.

Jenna laughs so loud and obnoxiously at my tweet, clapping her hands.

My phone buzzes a few times, the girls immediately in on my recent tweet.

@ JennaGLB : PREACH IT TO THE HEAVENS @ RoseGLB

My fingers freeze as soon as I see who favorites the tweet too.

Ashton. Should I block him?

Out of anger and frustration, I did block him. I didn't want to deal with him.

We're all on twitter by now, as I retweet a few tweets and reply to a few fans.

But in the midst of all of that, my fingers end up typing 5SOS and checking out their band's page.

What the hell.

I scroll down, the frown just deepening on my face. Cara was the first one to notice just like always as she sits down next to me and curiously looks over.

"No way." I whispered. "They are not.."

"What?" Jenna asked.

"They're releasing an album what the fuck." I rose my voice as Tess's brown eyes widened at my words.

"What?" She nearly sputtered seeing she was in the middle of drinking from a water bottle. Poor girl, almost choked to death. I was close to choking to death as well.

This wasn't happening. I mean we kind of knew it was bound to obviously happen after they released their freaking single but we didn't expect this early.

"Call Stacey." Tess insisted. "We have to talk about an early release date for ours." She shrugged.

And in that moment, competition was probably the first priority..

Ever since what we had ended with those guys, all we wanted was to win win win.

We all seemed to agree that we should really get to work with this album, I mean we had most of the songs done and all we were missing was the whole recording part.

"I'm willing to stay in the studio day to night until we finish this thing." Jenna shrugged. "I want this just as bad as you guys.'' She smiled.

Cara nodded, so we all turned to her, assuming she'd be the one to call the lady because we honestly weren't up for being sassed.

"Fine." She groaned, pulling her phone out once again and tapping away before pressing it to her ear.

We all literally crowded around her as she waits and her blue eyes lock on the ceiling.

I turn to Jenna who's staring at her in the most ridiculous way making me smirk a little.

"Stacey, good morning." Cara says as professionally as possible. "How are you?"

"Speaker." Tess mouthed.

She obliges and holds the phone out as Stacey's annoying voice (no offense) fills the room.

"Peachy, what is it now Cara?'' She breathed out, she seemed quite stressed.

"Well, I was wondering if we could all meet up for a little chat about the outcome for our new album sometime today if that's alright with you?"

"Oh, of course.. Um, well I have clients in for today and--"

"It isn't them, right?"

"Who?" She asks so cluelessly making Tess roll her eyes.

"You know exactly who we're talking about." I say sternly and it took awhile before she spoke up in realization.

"I'm only meeting with Luke and Michael if that makes it better?"

"Um.. We can come there as soon as they leave." I shrugged. "We're kind of done with awkward encounters for awhile."

"Oh. Okay, well they'll be out of my hair and yours by 2PM. Is that alright?''

She sounded weirdly nice, making all of us just question life right now.

"Okay, we'll be there." Cara says. "Same place as usual right?"

"Of course, we don't move managements out of nowhere." She snaps.

"Damn." Jenna mouthed, raising her eyebrows.

"Alright, 2PM." Cara breathed out before hanging up.

.

The day went on fast, seeing we spent the rest of it listening to music and talking about some legendary band members.

2 soon came by quicker than expected and we got ready and headed right over.

Things never ended up great whenever we ended up in here but I guess we'd like to think that this time would be different since the guys weren't a part of our lives anymore.

Or.. So we thought.

Tess swings the door open as we piled in one after the other.

As we headed in, I stop in my steps for a second in thought.

"Is it just me or did I completely forget what floor was our management team on?" I frowned.

"Same. Thank god." Tess chuckled. "I thought I was the only one."

"I think it was the 12th floor." Cara smiled.

Jenna smiled at her. "How did you remember that?"

"I don't know, I care about this band's health I guess." She chuckled as they walked side by side.

Tess and I walked behind them in complete amusement. It was quite the sight actually.

I press the button for the elevator as we wait patiently.

The doors slide open with a ding as Tess was about to walk in. Until..

There was the four boys we were almost praying not to run into.

Well at least Stacey wasn't lying, they were actually leaving but we just had to run right into them as they did. Magnificent.

We were all awkwardly dead silent as we just stared at them.

Jenna was the first one to step in, clearing her throat.

We all stepped in right after, stepping against the wall opposite from them.

It was weird because they were literally keeping their distance against the opposite wall as we stood as far away from them as possible.

Once again, just like a feud between cats and dogs. But we were the fucking fierce cats.

"Well are you going to get out." I asked in a monotone voice as Cara pushes the button for our floor that was already glowing.

Stupidly, these idiots were frozen in place and the doors slid closed.

"Oh my god." We all say at different times.

"Idiots!" Jenna blurted out.

This had to be one of the most awkwardest encounters ever. It had to win a world record or something because hell this was so awkward.

"Ashton left his phone in the meeting room. We're just going to get it and we'll get out of your hair." Luke says calmly and I glance at Cara who was looking down at her hands not bothering to make eye contact.

And in the midst of avoiding any contact whatsoever, as soon as I look up, Ashton is already staring at me, this steady frown on his face as his lips pressed together.

My breath gets caught in my throat as I did but then look away as quickly as possible.

"How are you guys?" Michael asked, and it was probably one of the stupidest questions to ever ask.

"Great." Jenna shrugged, glaring at him.

"That's.. Good." He says.

"Is this elevator going to go any slower." I whispered, as I sighed, closing my eyes.

As if the world hated me and wanted to torture us further, the elevator jolted and the lights began to flicker wildly.

Our eyes widened as Jenna's jaw dropped.

"No no no.'' Tess mumbled, but the lights officially dimmed and the elevator stopped in place, the floor numbers flickering on the small screen.

"Fuck! This is like an underrated movie what the hell this is hilarious!" I spoke, thick with sarcasm.

"We.. I can't be in here. No." Tess started breathing heavily as Calum was about to walk up to her, until Ashton held him back, setting a hand on his arm just signing no.

"I can't breathe." She wheezed, gasping.

We all seemed to forget the fact that Tess had the worst case of claustrophobia and being in an elevator with seven other people was probably not ideally safe.

''Tess, just breathe. Look at me." Cara says, demonstrating her breathing as she slowly inhaled and exhaled. "Do it with me."

We all look at Cara as if she's a God that had stepped from the heavens as she helped Tess right now.

"Are you sure it'll work?"

"You guys are going to have to step away from her." She says, looking at me and Jenna.

Fuck. If it meant helping her then we did it.

We awkwardly stepped beside the guys on the other side of the elevator as Cara and Tess were on the opposite side.

Tess gasped for air, as she collapsed to her knees on the floor, Cara taking her hands into her own.

"Tess, breathe with me." She whispered. "Pretend no one is in here, and it's just you and me."

"I..I can't." She panted, closing her eyes.

"Shh. It's okay."

I turned to Calum who was staring in shock, so was Luke. They were practically watching their exes help each other out and they stood helplessly.

.

Miraculously, Cara comforted her and talked to her enough to finally get her breathing back to normal and all of us seemed to let a sigh of relief out. Ever since Tess's last incident, we didn't want anything else happening to her.

Tess hugs Cara tightly and she smiles into her hair.

"Just give her some space alright?" Cara talked to all of us, running her fingers through her.

"Does anyone have any signal?'' Jenna sighed.

"I had one bar." I say. ''But it's gone.'' I sighed frustratedly.

After a long silence, we all seemed to sit on the floor in silence.

I was sitting next to Jenna, but she was basically my barrier from sitting next to Ashton seeing he was right on the other side of her.

Michael broke the silence yet again, turning it into a not so funny joke as I wanted to choke him for it.

"What is this, the ex factor?" He laughed.

Luke nudging him as everyone just seemed to send a death glare towards the guy.

"Gosh, sorry." He mumbled, Jenna smirking a little at the joke but I nudged her as well, her smirk fading as she cleared her throat.

Fuck.

_______________________________

A/N:

FLY AWAY IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SONG I WANT TO CRY

MICHAEL'S SOLO FRICFKEOCI

SO I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN AGES BUT IM BACK AT IT AGAIN

ILYSM BABES THANKS FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME

AN UPDATE MAY COME AGAIN IN A FEW DAYS OR SO

- BritishBums xox

P.S.

WHO IS READY FOR THIS BOMB ASS NEW ALBUM THOUGH OMFG

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

532K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
10.2K 414 18
armin has never been more oblivious to anything else in his life. for such a smart person, he can't see what's right in front of his face, but there'...
249K 5.8K 36
[PREVIOUSLY NAMED AS I HATE ONE DIRECTION] "One Direction, you suck. All your fan girls are annoying as fuck." Lize Arigalez, a proud hater of One Di...