safe in my arms | solangelo a...

By sun_angel_

Nico hasn't had an easy life. His father abandoned him, his mother died, and then his sister met the same fat... More

a/n that you should definitely probably read.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter TwentySix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter ThirtySix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo
Chapter FortyThree
Chapter FortyFour
Chapter FortyFive
Chapter FortySix
Chapter FortySeven
Chapter FortyEight
Chapter FortyNine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter FiftyOne
Chapter FiftyTwo
Chapter FiftyThree
Chapter FiftyFour
Chapter FiftyFive
Chapter FiftySix
Chapter FiftySeven
Chapter FiftyEight
Chapter FiftyNine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter SixtyOne
Chapter SixtyTwo

Chapter TwentyThree

18.8K 805 482
By sun_angel_

NPOV:

I wake up on a cold sweat, the taste of blood in my mouth and my entire body hurting. Where am I? Then it all comes flooding back.

I cover my face and sob. Why do bad things always happen to me? I understand that I've done a lot of bad things, and deserve some punishment, but karma has gone overboard. Do I really deserve this?

~~~

After Will left, I was furious. But not at him; at myself. I knew I shouldn't have defended Percy.

The whole time I had been with him, he had drilled it into me that it was okay for him to do those things to me. He gave me multiple reasons. As I got older, I realised he was lying. But when I was young and naïve, I believed him. A few of the lies he told me when I was thirteen, I still half-believe.

After a while, Will came back. At least, I thought it was Will. They stayed silent, and I thought that he must be mad. I thought he was going to kick me out.

I wanted to apologise, but not right then. Later, when my emotions weren't as raw. When I wasn't as stressed.

I knew that if I spoke to him then, my emotions would run wild. I would end up either screaming at him or kissing him, and I didn't want to do either. Well, I kind of wanted to kiss him, but I knew he would definitely kick me out then.

He knocked at the bedroom door, hard. I tended, reluctant to speak.
"Nico?" His voice was barely a whisper.
"G-go away. Please."
"No. I'm coming in. Open the door." His voice was lower than usual, with a hard edge.
"No. Please just leave me alone."
"Open. The. Door." He growled. "Now!"

With a chill, I realised it wasn't Will's voice. It was Percy's.

I panicked. If I told him to go away again, he's probably just take me by force. If I opened the door, he'd take me away. I did the only thing I could: I hoped for a miracle. I squeezed my eyes closed and hoped with everything I had that Will would return, or Percy would leave or, even better, drop dead.

Apparently, karma wasn't done with me yet, because no miracle came.
"Let me in!" Percy roared. I walked to the window, careful not to make any noise. I shouldn't have replied. He would have thought I was gone, and he would have left.

I heard a loud crash, and I opened the window. I was on the top floor of the house. I would probably survive the fall, if I had good balance. Unfortunately, I don't. I was shaking uncontrollably, silent crying. The crashing continued. Percy was screaming, swearing.

Just before I jumped out of the window, the door was kicked down. Percy marched in, a murderous look in his eyes. I stepped closer to the window and he leaped at me, grabbing me in a suffocating tight choke hold.

I struggled, but he grabbed Will's guitar and hit me on the head with it. I fell to the ground, and hit my head on the floor. The last thing I remember seeing was Percy looming over me, then everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 39 13
Nico di Angelo has lived a normal life with his Two Sister's Hazel and Bianca di Angelo. His Mother is a hard working women. Same with his Father. Bu...
4.2K 98 16
Nico lives with his stepmother and his sister and his half sister. While his stepmother is abusive and he hate living with her he can't bring himself...
15.9K 741 36
{~Dedicated to @emotionallypizza~} {~Includes Smut~} {~Complete~} William Solace is your normal college student; mostly dedicated, but distracted b...
8.4K 191 20
Nico and Will are crushing, dating, and /suffering/. This is a rollercoaster of fluff and angst with Solangelo in the front lines. Please enjoy! (Not...