Confessions Of A Teenage Were...

By repswiftly

Life hasn't been easy for Myra Brookes. She's a werewolf in a fairly small pack called The Black Forest pack... More

Confessions Of A Teenage Werewolf
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER ONE

2.3K 79 3
By repswiftly

Hey guys. A new story :D And a werwolf one at that. It's my first time writing a werewolf story but I have read more than few to know what to do. I really hope you like it. Please comment your thoughts and vote :) Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A slight drizzle started to fall once the black clouds rolled over, making the clear day go dark. I hunched over and hugged the chocolate box to my chest to save if from rain. I wasn't far from home but I'd walked to the village centre to get some chocolates from Jenna's shop.

I kicked open the gate with force and it creaked, bouncing back off the wall. Rain was falling in sheets now and I could see people taking shelter under their coats and rushing home. I ran up the porch steps and into the house, shaking off the rain and creating a puddle in the floor.

"Myra!" mom rushed out and looked horrified. I looked down at myself to see muddle converse shoes staining the floor and my hair and coat soaking the small mat.

"Woops!" I say and take my filthy shoes off. I hang up my coat to dry and let my hair flow over my shoulders to dry. I outstretch me hands with the chocolate box and smile at Mom. "Happy Birthday mom." I grin and her look of terror vanishes.

She pulled me into a tight embrace and kissed my forehead, taking the chocolates off me and guiding me to the kitchen for a hot chocolate. Our house wasn't small. It was bigger than many houses in the village because it was the Alpha's house. I decided to take a hot shower whilst mom prepared her delicious hot chocolate and so I creeped up the stairs to find Avery in her and Jason's room.

"Hey Avery." I called from the hallway with a small wave. She looked up and grinned. Avery was huge, no not huge as in fat, huge because she's pregnant, which now I think about, is fat.

She hugged my so hard that all the air was squeezed out of me. Avery was Jason's mate who is my twin brother and also Alpha of the pack. Jason had found Avery skirting out territory two years ago before my dad passed away. She was a rogue on the run after she was chased by some pack across America and Jason took her in because, well, they're mates. D'uh!

Dad wasn't thrilled to have to welcome a rogue but once Dad was falling ill, and he was handing his Alpha position over, he was glad that Jason had his soul mate because it made a wolf stronger. They'd have a bond and become one.

And now they're expecting their first pup which is all quite cute since I'd be and Aunt.

"Hey, you look dreadful," she said giving me a once over. I rolled my eyes and playfully punched her arm.

I turned to my room and into my bathroom with a towel from the towel rack. I jumped in and let the hot water flow and run down my body. I could see myself in the mirror and grimaced. I wasn't that good in curves. I didn't have a big bust or ass that Wolves love but I didn't mind. If I found my mate, I'd want him to love me because I'm me. But one can only hope.

I titled my head and washed out the shampoo from my light, blonde hair. It rushed down my body giving me a pleasant shiver.

I thought about mates and how happy and content Jason and Avery were. I wanted to be happy like them too. But I was nineteen and when you turn sixteen, you were meant to find your mate. There'd have to be some connection. Jason was lucky at seventeen but here I am. Nearly twenty with no hope of finding my other half.

I quickly dried myself off and put on a bra and panties. Then I hopped into some skinny jeans and vest top to go downstairs. The smell of hot chocolate wafted up from the kitchen and I inhaled. Mom was adding tiny marshmallows on top that floated merrily.

Avery was already drinking hers and smiling. I pulled mine cup to me and started eating the marshmallows.

"Thank you for the chocolates honey," Mom said and looked gratefully at me. I smiled in return and grabbed another marshmallow.

"However," she whispered, "I've been thinking about your mating. You haven't found your mate yet and I'm sure he's out there somewhere, and I've been thinking..." she said very carefully.

Mom knew how I was about this topic yet she'd always bring it up. Since Jason had been lucky she'd been wishing I had been too. "that maybe you should mate with someone from the village?" She suggested and I felt disgusted.

"WHAT?" I roar and stare at her.

"Darling, I want nothing more than for you to find your soul mate but you're almost twenty and well...you need to settle down. What's wrong if you mate with another wolf?"

"Err, maybe because he won't be my real mate?" I retorted and she sighed. "Mom, I want to be happy just like you and Dad were and Jason and Avery are." At the mention of my Dad her face went down and I know I'd touched a sensitive subject. She missed him like crazy and that's how mates were.

"And, I'd be betraying my mate if I slept with another wolf. How'd he feel then? I know it is unlikely now but you have to give me some more time." I urge and she nods. She had to know how I was feeling. Just the thought of mating with someone other than my mate revolted me. I wouldn't let something like that happen. And besides, I was helping my brother. If I never found my mate, I'd always assist my brother with the pack.

I'm part of pack training regime that helps wolves become stronger, more strategic and courageous. I train everyday and run around the village to stay healthy. I'm in shape and could very well look after myself.

Talking about my brother, my ears perked up at the sound of his car. Avery jumped up and looked out the window, smiling that her mate had come home and that was exactly the look I wanted to have when I'd be with mine.

***

Jason and Avery were cuddling on the couch with his arm draped around her shoulder and his hand resting on her bump. They looked happy together and he was complaining about Silvermoon pack coming close to our territory again.

"We found their scent on several trees on the outskirts. I've put people on patrol there and Derek is doing twice the work now." Jason said as Avery nuzzled his neck. I sighed and sat back watching a humourless sitcom.

Derek was Jason's Beta who was chocolate shop Jenna's brother. Jenna is my good friend and her Mom owned their small chocolate shop because she has a sweet tooth. Jenna ran the shop in her spare time and I'd always go over to test out samples.

"It infuriates me that they're taunting us like this. We found a wolf injured a couple of hours earlier but thankfully he healed quite quickly."

Before I forget to mention it, Silvermoon pack is our rival pack and their territory is a day's run away from here. They constantly try and pass our pack and have in the past killed and maimed many of our wolves. They were vicious and sick wolves to ever have lived.

Sadly, there were very strong and a large pack. Our pack consisted out around 50 wolves where as they had a hundred odd. They're slowly killing off our wolves and Jason's getting sick of it. We're a small pack with a fight against the largest pack. There's no fairness in that.

"Anyway Myra, you going to training tomorrow? Maxon will need all the help he can get." Jason said exasperatedly. Though there was tension with other packs invading ours, training was crucial so we could defend ourselves.

"Yeah, I will. I'd be happy to help Maxon." I replied and got up. Maxon is his third in command and also in charge of the training regime. I left the warmth of the living room and into the entry way. It was almostnine o'clockand I was getting bored. A run would do me some good.

I slipped into my muddy and battered converse and shrugged on my damp coat. A gust of wind greeted me once I opened the door but the breeze felt lovely rushing past my hair. I shut the door behind me and trotted down the porch steps.

I emerged into the village centre with a few wolves running here and there since the rain has halted. I passed the village statue of a majestic wolf standing proudly and proceeding down the winding road. I'd find a clearing so I could run off into the woods but I had to be careful not to pass our territory line.

I was weaving my way through the trees, smelling the damp soil and pawing at it, making my shoes further mucky. I glided my hands over the bark of a tree and sighed. I shook my head and hair before taking my coat off and leaving it behind a tree. I then reached for my vest top to take off to shift but a hand grabbed me. My screams were muffled and I flailed around in confusion. What was happening? Oh god, would I be raped? Would they lock me up and torture me? The wolves of this pack were better than that and wouldn't rape another she-wolf let alone the Alpha's sister.

I kicked out and snarled. I got out my claws and slashed wherever I could. My teeth elongated ready to bite but I was being wrestled making it harder to fight back.

I squirmed and squealed but the arm gripped me tightly and a cloth covered my mouth. The smell was overwhelming and my limbs and mind went numb. My vision was starting to blur and my captor came into view. I didn't recognise him but he was smirking and then I thought what if this person wasn't from this pack?

I would have panicked but my knees gave out and I was sprawled on the floor. My eyelids felt heavy and I tried to fight it. My breathing was shaking and the last distorted thing I heard was "The Alpha will be pleased."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO what did yout think?! Sorry for any mistakes. Also, I will continue with my other unfinished stories if you're reading them. Only change is that this is a new story so updates will kinda be at odd times :) Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772 32 18
WARNING: This book has been published. What is on this website is only a SAMPLE of the published book. If you are intrigued enough to want to read mo...
6.4K 473 40
This is the sequel to A new dawn Symphony and her pack have always been in charge to watch over the humans. When rouges attack her pack her and her s...
12.4K 675 19
After being forced into following her mother's footsteps and mate the alpha because her parent's were brutally murdered, Jennifer finds a way to rega...
2.6K 101 23
After a violent encounter with her father that leads to her having to run away from her Pack, Alaina finds herself as a Rogue. As she runs for her li...