I'm The Alpha

Autorstwa shruthii

"I don't want you to mark me" I said quickly. "Why?" he asked me, his tone seemed calm but i knew he was far... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 21

354K 10.8K 1.3K
Autorstwa shruthii

Hi Guys....

I'm The Alpha has crossed 100,000 reads and i love you all for it:D It was possible only because of you amazing people:D

Please keep supporting me:P

Presenting chapter 21:D:D

And yeah, this chapter is dedicated to @VictoriaLooLoo for being amazing:D:D

**************

"Was I bitter? Absolutely.
Hurt? You bet your sweet
ass I was hurt. Who doesn't
feel a part of their heart
break at rejection. You ask
yourself every question you can think
of, what, why, how come, and then
your sadness turns to anger. That's my
favorite part. It drives me, feeds me,
and makes one hell of a story."
― Jennifer Salaiz

TEMPLAR P.O.V

As I was pulling the white tank top down over my head, I looked at my new room. Memories of how I had stayed in this pack six years ago popped in my head.

'Were you the reason she left the pack? Did you force her to leave the pack?' I could hear my mother saying that to Sveta.

How could she blame them? I had not known any of them until I left this pack.

I needed to clear her head once and for all.

I opened the door to my room and saw Everett lightly banging the back of his head against the wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"It's either this or me kicking the door open" he said and my cheeks were on fire all of a sudden. He was shamelessly scanning me. I was wearing a white tank top with a shrug and blue knee length cargo, the dress wasn't torn.

Blushing I looked down, "What is that?"

"Mike gave this." he told me handling the large photo frame in his hand. I had asked Mike to get it on purpose after I was pissed when I saw mother had kept my old photos in the room.

It was a picture of me and Jan in our best friend pose with rest of the pack making funny faces behind us.

I went and took the frame from Rett and tore the bubble wrap and the paper that was covering it. Standing up on the bed and placed the photo on the wall near the bed with a huge grin on my face.

"When did you take that picture?" I heard Rett asking me.

"On my eighteenth."

"When did you shift?" he asked me.

I froze. What am I supposed to say? Ever since I came back, nobody had asked me that question other than my mother.

"Fifteen and half." I told him and got down from the bed.

"Strange." He told me and I noticed the curiosity in his voice. My heart was hammering in my chest and i could hear it in my ears. My legs were shaky.

I knew what his next question is however I didn't want to answer it.

"Why was it so late?" he asked me, the question being obvious.

"I don't know." I said and prayed that he couldn't make out the nervousness in my voice.

I didn't want him to know about me. Not yet. I was scared he will refuse me because white wolf comes with a baggage of problems. My pack has to face Glen because of me; I didn't want any more enemies to the pack that was why I chose to hide the fact that I am a sole white shifter.

If Glen comes to know Everett is my mate, then he won't spare him or his pack. Already many members of his pack were killed and I cannot bear to think of Rett getting hurt in any way.

So, before he could ask any further questions I spoke first, "will see you later, I want to have words with my mother." I told him and walked past him.

All the way, I was aware of his curious gaze on me.

When I went downstairs I had somehow managed to compose myself. My friends and Terence were in the living room. I looked at Sveta whose eyes were red from crying and I recalled the heinous way my mother had blamed her.

"Where is mother?" I asked Terence.

"Egan took her home."

I nodded my head and made my way towards the house that I had sworn never to step again, six years ago.

The house looked dull and old now; it looked like some old couple was living in it. Jan had told me that like Rett, Terence also had a new house.

And Trudy, I don't know where the hell she is? Did she find her mate and left with him?

I opened the noisy gate and my eyes fell on the garage that I used to live in. Ignoring all thoughts from my mind I went and knocked the door.

I heard the sound of the gate opening and saw Jan coming in. "Couldn't leave you alone." She told me smilingly.

"Neither could we." I heard Cam and Keith saying and I looked at them. My eyes stung has tears threatened to spill, this is my family.

The door opened and my father stood beside it.

"Templar" I heard my mother saying.

"Hello mother." I said dryly and all the anger started building inside me. The anger was the one that I had covered up all these years.

"Terence is also here." She said and I turned to look at my brother with my mate.

I entered the house and looked at my mother whose eyes were also red from crying.

"I knew you would come back, I always told Allan you both will." She said happily and I looked at my brother. He had left the house on purpose?

"I came here to talk mother, not stay under this roof." I told her harshly.

"Talk?" she said like the word was new to her.

"Yes, talk. I do not want you to do a repeat of what happened today. Nobody in my pack is to be blamed again." I told her.

"No, this isn't you talking. They have put words into your mouth. They..." was all she got to say before I yelled at her.

"Oh! For the sake of goddess stop blaming them. I didn't know any one of them, when I left this pack. Leaving this pack was my choice. It was my decision. I couldn't bear any of it again.  Each one of you had put me through hell." The tears were unstoppable now.

"Each one of you. I had no one, no mother, no father, no brother, no sister and no friend. I was hoping, praying that one day you will accept me for what I am. One day you will come and take me back to the house. Then again no such thing happened. Every day was the same, humiliation after humiliation. Weak, coward, loser, those were the words my day would begin and end with. I was beaten, thrown... treated like a rag doll" I looked at my father now.

"Nobody cared, none. I was human right? I was a shame to you all." More tears started to come.

"It is difficult for me to forget the way you had closed the door on my face mother, when I had shown you the wounds. I was fourteen then, whipped because I couldn't polish father's shoes. Why? Because I chose to do my homework first which is a sin right?" I asked her sarcastically looking dead in the eye, while she sobbed.

I looked at my brother "They had adopted us, but I was your own sister like Trudy, then why did you treat me like dirt? He was no one to me then," I said pointing at Rett and saw him flinching, "But you were my own brother. Why did you encourage them? What had I done? What was my fault? That I was a human, not a shifter."

I closed my eyes and let the tears flow. "You know, when I complained about you to someone, she told me that you people are delusional, that you have a misapprehension about me." I said as I recalled the words moon goddess had told me and let out a small chuckle. "Funny, I could not understand what she meant then, but now... I can."

"I have not changed. This. Is. Me. I wanted to beat the crap out of you all even then but I didn't because I wasn't capable of that. You didn't know me then, you don't know me now. You never knew me, none of you all did." I turned to look at Jan who was also crying.

"Neither did Jan know me, but she accepted me for what I am. Loved me for what I am, without complaints. I had nothing when I met her. She gave me home, family, new friends." I smiled thinking about the days I had spent with Jan and June.

"I found family again; I got everyone, a mother, father, brother, sister and friends. All new people, I never knew before were caring and helping me when I wasn't even a wolf. They were there with me through good as well as bad times." I said recalling the way they tried to protect me from Felix and other rogues.

"Now you tell me mother, whom should I value the most?" I said wiping my wet cheeks and then walked out from that house.

'Come back soon.' Jan told me through the link and I paused and nodded at her.

I felt the waves hitting my feet. Mike was right; I had missed on meditation ever since I came here. I cannot lose control like that.

I threw my shrug on the shore and went for a swim.

I was now searching for a place to sit and meditate. There were few rocks in the ocean, but they were all close to the shore. Anyone who comes close to any of those rocks from their pack could see me.

Guess, there aren't any other. So I climbed one of the rocks and stood on it to look around. I could see the cliff above and decided to try diving from there. It was the same cliff where the goddess had cursed the Rykers. To my right there were thick woods. To my left, the sea and the shore.

I sat on a small layered rock between two huge rocks. It covered me from being visible to anyone if they stood on the shore, but if they were about to come swimming then they could see me.

I closed my eyes and kept my palms on either of my laps in a Gian mudra. After few minutes the noise around me started to fade one by one until I couldn't hear my own breathing.

I was standing in the same place where white moon flowers entwined the white pillar; but there were some new things- the floor was tiled complete white. I looked like I was in a hall. There was a door straight to me that led to a balcony which was open. It was in the other end of the room and I could see the stars in the sky.

The moon goddess was standing in the balcony with her back to me. Her hands were placed on the silver railing and like always I couldn't see her face. I saw her white gown and her long spine length black hair.

"I found my mate," I just blurted out.

"I know." I heard her saying.

"I know you know," I said simply.

"He is chosen as your mate because he is the only one capable of guarding you. He will protect you from everything, when you need protection." She told me.

"I didn't tell him." I told her, realizing I never told Everett about my wolf.

"You will, one day."

"Will I have to leave my pack then?" I asked her.

"You want to join your old pack?" She countered and I could hear the teasing in her voice.

"No," I told her grumpily.

"I know. I heard what you told your mother." She told me in a tone which implied she did not like the way I yelled at Teresa.

"I was mad." I told her.

"You were not mad, you were sad." She told me chuckling.

"What?"

"You were sad because you think they don't love you." She told me.

"I don't think; I know they don't love me." I told her frowning.

"I told you child, they are delusional." She told me in the same calm voice while mine was raised a little.

"Huh?"

"They love you." She told me confidently.

"They do?" I asked her.

I heard her smiling, "They do." She confirmed.

Deep down, I knew I was sad. I always thought they don't love me. The Goddess was right.

"Then why?" I asked her in a barely there voice. Why did they treat me like that?

"I told you, they are delusional. They had a misapprehension that you were not one of them."

"So? That doesn't give them the right, right?" I told her.

"I know that does not give them the right, but they did not know what to do about you? And so they did wrong to you."

"Does that mean I should forgive them?" I told her frowning.

"That is up to you. However remember, forgiveness is given to those, whose heart is sorry, not tongue."

"I don't think I have it in me to forget it or forgive them... any of them" I said lowering my lashes. The list also included Rett too because I just couldn't forget what they did to me. 

"Then learn to forget it and forgive them. If you do not forgive them, then time cannot punish them" she said and my eyes flew open in surprise. "As long as you do not let it go, I will not be able to do anything. You trap them in your memories and forget to live your own life. But when you let it go, not only will you be free, but so will they be and that is when I pick them and make them learn from their wrongs."

"What if they are genuinely sorry?"

"Then their suffering will be less" she answered calmly. 

 "You will still punish them" I whispered and though she did not reply, I knew the answer.

"It is your choice" she said instead.

I opened my eyes and saw the waves. It was night. I had come here at evening when the sun was about to set.

You made mistakes too, weren't you forgiven? A voice in my head asked. 

I am no saint. I had done a lot of mistakes.

I was forgiven.

That was the moment, I came to a decision to forgive them. I did not forgive them for the Goddess to punish them. I forgive them because the burden was too heavy and I wanted to let it go and live my life. 

I also decided then and there that I will tell Everett and everyone that I am the white wolf. They deserve to know.

I was walking in the woods when I heard Jan's voice in my head.

'Come home ASAP, someone found their mate.' She said happily.

'Who?'

'Come' she said and blocked her mind. Urrgh! I hate suspense so I ran to pack house.

When I reached the house, I saw Jan was laughing and talking with Molly whose hands were entwined with Ben's.

"Oh dear Goddess, Ben?" I squealed like a little girl and went to hug both of them.

"I am so, so, so happy for you. I just cannot express my feelings. She is such a sweet girl" I told Ben after parting away, 'and she loves Sarah Nicolette' I told him in the mind to which he rolled his eyes.

I was truly delighted that he found his mate. He was basically a loner after his parents were killed by Igor. He would change companions because he wanted his mind to be diverted.

Now that he found his mate, he'll have a constant companion who I am sure already loves him.

"Thanks" both said shyly.

"Aww..." I cooed grinning clasping my hands together.

'I didn't tell her about you yet' he told me in the mind and I nodded at him.

Molly belongs to Greenrock pack now, but when she joins Waterwave she'll come to know I'm the Alpha because I've to accept her to my pack.

"Pic please," Jan said and she took pictures of me with the new couple.

I was in the library with Molly looking for some good novels.

I wanted to tell Everett about me but he was nowhere to be seen. I had gone to his house, but it was locked.

Egan had told me that he went for hunting. So I decided to tell him when he returns.

It was noon now; still there weren't any news about Rett returning.

I was standing next to a shelf and reading a synopsis of a novel when I felt an agonizing pain in my stomach. The book in my hands fell down when I clutched my stomach tightly with one hand and used the other to hold a shelf so that I could stand up straight because my knees were going weak.

The pain was unbearable and my heart beat started increasing. My hold on the shelf loosened and to grip it firmly I held it so tight that the shelf started shaking.

My breathing was heavy and I was sweating.

I wanted the pain to go away so I was gripping the shelf harder until a chunk of wood came in my hand.

Before the shelf could fall over me Molly shoved me to a nearby wall. As soon as my back touched against the wall, I slid and fell on the ground. She came and stood next to me just before the shelf could make contact with the ground. I noticed all the books from the shelf had fallen down and the library lady coming running towards it.

"Templar? What's happening?" she asked me and I didn't find voice in me to answer her.

She was calling me again and again but my focus was on the pain in my stomach. It felt like someone had chopped my stomach.

My wolf was growing restless inside me. She wanted to see him, our mate.

Slowly the pain started decreasing but I was still panting. Everett... was the only thought that I had in my mind.

When I felt I was able to stand, I stood and ran out of the library.

I heard Molly calling me but I wanted to see him, my mate. I felt something was wrong.

Rett was in pain. He had not marked me but since we knew we were each other's mates I could feel his pain.

I was running in the woods now. I was going were my feet were taking me.

Standing in the cliff I looked around, but there was no one here. I looked below from the cliff at the ocean and then the woods.

There were few broken trees near the ocean bank which wasn't there yesterday.

I turned around and ran back into the woods. I heard growls and whimpers of pain. There was only one scent that was familiar, it was Everett's.

The rest were of the... Rogues.

I ran following my Rett's scent.

When I reached the spot I noticed five wolves dead on the ground and around ten wolves fighting with Rett's black wolf.

A growl came from my chest and I heard a gasp.

I looked at the person standing behind a tree Barry. I recognized him from the photo. Another threatening growl came from my chest.

I recalled the way they were laughing that day, six years ago, at us.

It fumed my anger.

This is what I didn't want, my mate getting attacked.

Suddenly a red wolf tried to jump at me but Everett's black wolf lunged and threw him to a nearby tree.

Everett's wolf stood in front of me growling and daring anyone to come close.

I didn't miss the look of understanding that crossed in Barry's face. He figured it out. He waved at me and started walking backwards smirking at me.

He knew Everett is my mate and he would inform it to Glen, which I will not let happen.

My claws came out and a growl came from my chest.

I wanted his blood. I wanted him dead.

That was the last thing I remembered when I was sane before my wolf took control over me. She wanted one and only one thing.

Blood.

**********

Haha... cliffhanger:D:D

After a long time I have a cliffhanger.

So, the next update is on 28th.....

Pic on the right is>>>>>

Vote,

Comment,

Fan,

Thanks:-*

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.7K 36 19
THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE! Book 1 in the Unwanted series ~SYNOPSIS ~ His blue eyes the most electrifying yet cold blue i have seen .Black curly hair my...
27.3K 406 54
Book 1 in the werewolf series :Jack: Now I'm infuriated. I swing my leg over her body, so that I'm straddling her waist, and pin her wrists above her...
944 43 23
"I fucking want you, Thea." I've waited so long to hear those words come from his mouth. A sound leaves in return from the wolf, and no words need to...
2.7M 94.9K 41
"Everett" I called him when he paused in his tracks. I looked around and realized that we were right in the middle of a clearing. "Why did we stop he...