Find Me Peter Pan - OUAT

By neverland_wanderer

Peter Pan. A ruthless, cold-hearted boy who refuses to love. Amanda Stone. A sixteen year old, adopted girl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Teaser
CONTROL is up!!

Chapter 17

29K 790 453
By neverland_wanderer

Amanda's POV

"I'm Wendy.  Wendy Darling."

Wendy Darling? The Wendy Darling?  What was she doing here?  What is she doing in this cage?  Wait, didn't she have some romance with Peter Pan in the past?  That's what I read in the story anyway.

"Wait, why are you in this cage?" I asked, trying to be quiet as possible.

"Peter.  Peter Pan locked me in here." Wendy said, appearing distressed. My mouth formed an 'O' shape in response, since my words couldn't seem to escape my mouth. I get that Peter isn't the friendliest guy, but why cage Wendy?  She seems innocent to me.

"But why?  Why would he do that to you?" 

"I don't know.  He just locked me up when he saw me."

Then, an unknown noise was heard from afar, making my head turn in flash.  Shit, I really hope that Peter isn't awake or else I can get Wendy in serious trouble, and get me in trouble as well.  I better go back before he finds me.

"Hey I gotta go, but I will come back."  I told her hastily and turned around, quietly running back to the camp. Luckily, it took me little time to go back to the tree house. When I entered, I headed straight for the kitchen.

I really need to process what just happened...and the kitchen is a great place to think. But as I entered the kitchen, Peter was already ahead of me. There he was standing right in front of the fridge, crossing his arms with a bitter expression on his face. This won't end well for me.

"H-Hi Peter," Was all I managed to say.

"Where were you?  I came to check up on you just now and you weren't there!" Peter fumed; his anger was clear as ever.  I flinched back a little from his outpouring.

"I needed some fresh air." I created an excuse that I genuinely thought he would buy.  However, by Peter's blank expression, I knew he doubted my answer. 

"You could've just went outside to the balcony instead on leaving the camp.  You should know better than to leave without my permission." He snarled, pointing to himself.

"And why wouldn't you want me to leave to camp?  Huh?"

I tapped my foot, waiting for a good response.  If Peter thinks he can hide something from me that easily, he is dead wrong.  I find things out eventually.  Within a couple more seconds, which seemed like an endless amount of time to me, Peter finally said something back.

"Because you know anything can happen in Neverland, especially in the middle of the night.  I just want to protect you Amanda." 

He always uses that god damn excuse, which I am honestly sick of hearing.  I get that I was nearly killed from Dreamshade, but I really can protect myself.   I have my magic and Peter knows how powerful it is, so if anything stands in my way, I can take it down.  To me, I think Peter uses that excuse to keep me away from knowing something.  In this case, it's Wendy.

"Really, so....there's nothing you're hiding from me or anything?"  I crossed my arms, glaring right into his green eyes, hoping it would have some sort of effect on him.

"No."  He lied. Does he think I'm that stupid?

"Bullshit!" I said rather up close to his face, not regretting my choice of words.  Peter took one step back, his eyes widened in shock.

"Excuse me?" He growled.

"You heard me.  Bullshit.  I know you caged Wendy!"  I left the kitchen and stormed to my bedroom.

"Amanda you have to let me explain!" He yelled from behind.  But I ignore him, enter my room, and slam the door quite loudly.  I collapsed onto my bed with a loud thump before shutting my eyes, letting all what happened sink into my head. Why would Peter do such a thing? Especially to Wendy? She seems like a really sweet girl that wouldn't hurt a fly.

I don't think anyone would want to hurt her...or cage her unless she was a threat.  Maybe it's possible that she can be a threat to Peter in a way...but how?  Right now, I just need to sleep on it and I'll talk to Peter tomorrow.  I need my sleep.

*****

I woke up to the sound of two people arguing, and it sounded a lot like Peter and Wendy.  What on earth would they be arguing about?  Once I managed to get myself of my bed, I go to the kitchen to make breakfast.  When I entered the kitchen, I saw a prepared 'eggs in basket' placed on the counter top. Peter knows that it's my favorite.

After I grabbed my breakfast, I went outside to the balcony to see if I can spot Wendy and Peter, but they were no where in sight.  They were most likely at the spot where I found Wendy. After gobbling up my breakfast, I left the tree house to go find them. I need to know what is going on.

I started walking to the place where I found Wendy (I was still in my pajamas by the way). I passed through some plants and out of no where, Peter was standing in front of me.  God, I hate when he pops out of no where. My attempt at passing by him ended up going nowhere because he blocked me. I simply gave him 'the look', but Peter didn't move a budge.

"You need to let me explain." Peter said calmly, holding onto the sides of my arms.  I really want to see how Wendy is doing, but I really want to find out why Peter caged her up in the first place.  In order to do that, I have to hear what Peter has to say.

"Fine.  Explain!" I wondered what kind of explanation he was going to give.

"Look, I caged her because she is a threat." He informed me, keeping his voice quiet so only I would hear.

"A threat?  That doesn't make any sense, how can Wendy be a threat?"  I scoffed in disbelief.  Wendy looks like a freaking angel to me!  It doesn't make sense.

Peter rolled his eyes. "You don't know our past alright."

"Oh but I think I do.  Didn't you guys have some romance?" I asked in a sassy manner.

"What makes you think that?" Peter raised a brow.  I could see him tense up a little.

"Because it's part of the story."

"What story?" He asked, befuddled. Guess he doesn't know that there is a story based on him, or that there is a Disney movie about him.

"You know what, nevermind. Now, how can Wendy be a threat?"  Instead of answering my question, Peter grabbed me by the wrist with a hard grip, and pulled me back to the camp site.

"You are right about Wendy and I having some romance."  My eyes widened for no particular reason, since I had a hunch something went on between them.  I couldn't help but feel a tiny bit jealous, knowing that there was someone else that he had a relationship with.  But I shouldn't find it surprising that they had feelings for each other since it's in the damn story.

"Oh okay." I said back, trying my best not to look like a jealous maniac.  "Now can you answer my question on how she's a threat?"

"Because...she still has feelings for me.  Way before you came here, Wendy and I did have something going on, but it didn't last.  She wanted to return to her home and so she did. I never got to see her again, until now."

"Wait, do you still have feelings for her?"  I panicked a little.

"Of course not.  My feelings are reserved for you." He caressed my cheek, which definitely calmed me down. 

"I still want to know why she's in that cage." I repeated.

"I caged her up because I don't want her standing in the way....of us.  She apparently came back to be with me again, but I don't want that to happen again. What we have has much more value to me than the one Wendy and I had."

His heart-warming response compelled me to give him a hug, which took him by surprise. That was probably one of the sweetest things he has ever told me.

"Thank you.  But still, I don't think you should cage her.  It's not right.  She won't get in the way of us.  I know it.  Our relationship is strong and shall stand."

Peter bit his lip and gazed at the ground. thinking about what choice to make.  When he glanced up at me, I gave him a reassuring smile; a smile he can't say 'no' to.

"Oh alright I'll let her out."  He said, looking doubtful.   I thanked him and Peter walked in the opposite direction to go free Wendy.  As he walked away, he stopped himself to give me a little kiss.  The kiss was short and unexpected, but the kiss was heavenly. When the kiss came to an end, he walked forward again to free Wendy.  I ended up walking back to the tree house, blushing the whole way.

When I climbed into the tree house, I headed to my room with a smile remaining on my lips......until I heard someone clear their throat.  Oh boy.  I know exactly who it is.

I turned my head to see Adam sitting on the couch in the living room, a little smirk crossed on his face.  What the hell is he doing in the tree house?? No boys are allowed to enter Peter's tree house except if it's an emergency. This better be an emergency.

"Wow you do look cute in those pajamas." Adam scanned my body up and down.

All I was wearing was a grey over sized shirt and pajama shorts.  I honestly look like a mess, I don't know why he would think this is cute.  Why is he even complimenting me?  Adam should know better since Peter did threaten him a while back.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and walked to my bedroom, ignoring his ridiculous comment. But before I could open my bedroom door, Adam unexpectedly grabs my hand.

"What do you want Adam?" I asked harshly, pulling my hand away from his.

"You know what I want."  Adam pinned me to the wall, his hands on my wrists.  "You," He whispered with temptation in his voice. I immediately push him back in disgust. Does Adam know how much at risk he is right now?  If he gets caught by Peter, he can be killed in a split second.

"Haven't you learned anything?!  We can't be together and I don't like you!  Peter and I are a couple and you just have to accept it."

"Come on, you seriously think your relationship with him is gonna last?" Adam scoffed, cocking a brow.

"Yeah I do think so!" I exclaimed in defense.

"Trust me, your relationship will fall apart eventually.  It might end sooner than you think." He assured with confidence, and the confidence in his words made me afraid for a moment.

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, Wendy is back.  Peter's first love is back."  He taunted, making it clear when he said the word 'love'.  I stayed silent, gulping.

"Just let that sink in." He whispered into my ear before he left the tree house, leaving me speechless.

Peter's first love is back.  Peter's first love is back.  Peter's first love is back. The phrase kept repeating in my head.  Peter told me that our relationship has way more value than the one he had with Wendy, and I believe him.  But when Adam said those words, Peter's first love is back, I felt my heart stop for a second.

Now I'm starting to worry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.6K 22
Haley is a girl who tries hard to fit in. Its hard to fit in when don't have any friends and everyones afraid of you because your dads in prison. Hal...
40.3K 1.1K 63
"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little girl, who lives in a nice house, with two n...
2.3K 133 31
Peter Pan wakes up in the real world without his memories, magic, or lost boys. He meets a girl that he falls in love with, oblivious to who he real...
120K 2.3K 14
[Book #1 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader] As Y/N is pulled away from a very boring life to save her little adoptive brother, Henry, she finds...