My Arranged Marriage to Spenc...

By PrettyGirl_Reid

Spencer Reid and Sophia Carter had an arrangement marriadge but they never thought that would be turn in love... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
The Big Friday Day
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The Sadness Secret
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Keeping The Secret
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Our Travel To Madagascar
Madagascar Finally Here We Are
Surrounded To Our Love, Perfect Place And Madagascar's Beauties
Thank's To Be With Me Always My Love
I Have A Congenity Heart Disease?
Learning More About The Malagasy Language
My Beauty Kiddo, My Husband Spencer
Buying The Gifts To Our Personal Friends And At The FBI Too.
We Still Enjoying Madagascar But Something Wrong Happens With Me
The Airplane Come To Madagascar An Carry Me To The Hospital
They Make On My Heart A Cardiac Bypass

Chapter 1

9.5K 75 12
By PrettyGirl_Reid

"I don't want to marry mommy not with him". - I said - "At least even i know him a lot but it doesn't".

"But" - She said to me - "he's the son of a very closer friend of mine; Diana's son. He's so cute, handsome, a gentleman and his so smart!! No more than smarter he's a genius like you my dear Sophia".

"I know mom, i know"- I replied - "but we were closer in the childhood, not now".

My memories went back when i was a child, we were so competitive only us knew the answers to the questions in the classroom, the teachers were so proud with us. But two years later i moved with my family to the state of Ohio in Yorkshire 2345 then i lost touch with him.

He has an eidetic memory and an IQ 187 and he can read 20.000 words per minute. I have an eidetic memory too an IQ 220 and i can read 45.000 words per minute.

Only i knew about where he worked, on the BAU (Behavioral Analysis Unit) in the headquarters of the FBI (Federal Bureau Investigation). He was the most younger member on his team, he was a Dr. and an Agent too and his name Spencer Reid.

The voice of my mom backed me to the present "And now his mother's was ill cause she's squizophrenic and his father left them when he was a child, he wasn't has a family".

"But i should know the members of his team were his family. He doesn't need another family mom".

"Yeah but they aren't his real family, we're his family now. For that reason your father and i invite him for a meeting tomorrow; we need more than anything to bring forward your wedding. Just decide that with your dad and that's all".

"Ok mom, ok". - I said.

Then an unkwon number rang to my cellphone.

"Mom i don't know this number; who's calling me?".

"Aaaah he must be Spencer Reid, i gave him the number of your cellphone. Answer him dear".

"I don't want" - I replied and cut the call.

"Sweetie answer him please?". - My mom asked to me.

"Ok mom, i'll do it". Then the number of Spencer rang me again.

I hung on my cellphone when i hear a family male voice.

"Sophia?"

"Yeah is Sophia Carter who's calling me?".

And then i told my mom to leave me alone to answered the phone.

"I'm going to the second floor if you need me i'll be on my bedroom." She told me.

"Dr. Spencer Reid". - He answered the phone.

"Speeencer Reiiid, Speeencer Reiiid...mmm...aah Spencer how are you?"

"Fine Sophia, i'm calling to you for the tomorrow meeting, tell your mamma i'll go".

"Ok Spence i'm going to tell her".

"Your mother told me all about you, you have and eidetic memory too. Your IQ is most than mine 220 and you can read 45.000 words per minute that's awesome you're a genius like me. She showed me photos of you and y-y- you're so p-p-pretty like a b-b-brunette d-d-doll and your h-h-hazel eyes have the color of the h-h-honey. I call you cause i'm c-c-crush on y-y-you and i need to know you much c-c-closer until the meeting of tomorrow. What do you think? Can we meet now? I w-w-want you n-n-now". - He said.

"I'm not a thing, i'm a human being like you Spencer". - I told him.

"Oh sorry Sophia, excuse me please". - Said Reid.

"Ok don't worry"- And then i listened laughs to the other side of the phone, that made me angry. - "This is a kind of joke Spencer?".

"No, no is not a joke Sophia this must be serious to me. Well the persons you listen laugh there are my co-workers Emily Prentiss, Derek Morgan, Penelope Garcia and Jennifer Jareau JJ, please don't pay attention them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 110 31
What will happen if Lilly and Spencer get married? Will things get crazy or will it help them out more and more? And a new addiction is coming to the...
1.6M 39.9K 47
After joining the BAU, Isla Rafferty soon learns that fighting crime isn't all it's cracked up to be, especially with Spencer Reid around. [word coun...
8.2K 126 32
Alexandra only wanted to teach. Spencer only wanted to be in the FBI. Alexandra went into the FBI. So did Spencer. But they met in 2000 just befo...
59.6K 892 13
Criminal Minds imagines, preferences and ships. Requests are open. Don't forget to check out my second Criminal Minds Imagines book for newer chapter...